Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Support Is Amazing!

Default Support Is Amazing!

I'm writing this thread to give a huge thanks to the gt support team that has been working hard to resolve the situation involving a game bug that has allowed a player to take over different guilds. About 2 Weeks ago , a game exploiter has decided to use his newly found exploit on other peoples guild. Unfortunately, my guild ( Sheep ) was chosen as one of his targets. Long story short , he took everything from my world and was eventually suspended on the same day.

After that incident, I was stressed out as I had lost over 30 dls of items and alot of time building up a team that was able to have a decent chance of winning a daily challenge. I have been worried that I would not be able to retrive back my items. Thankfully , after 2 weeks of attempting to contact support , multiple threads on forum and constantly messaging mods in game later , I received an email telling me that the guild has been restored. After reading the email , I was elated and immediately went online to check out the guild home ( sheepbase ) and found out that @misthios and the team had took the time to think of one the best solution to resolve the problem. The solution was so amazing that I would have never thought of it. What I saw when I entered the world was an amazing structure constructed out of dirt, cave background and other blocks with a guild lock that belonged to @misthios. After contacting @misthios, it turned out that growtopia was unable to "rollback" my world or help me retrive any of my items other that the guild back. Surprisingly enough, they didnt even have records of level of guild which resulted in me receiving a guild that is 3 levels lesser than before. This solution is PERFECT, no wonder it took them 2 weeks to think of it. After sending more proof of items that I had in the world to support later , this is what they sent back to me:
    Hey - I got word back from the team.

As is stands, we’re unable to give anything back from the world.
    Personally, this is definitely a very fair decision , when a game has a problem the player should definitely be the one that suffer the consequences. How else are they going to pay the workers?

Yeah this whole thread is just to rant about how they solved the "Guild hacked" problem. Thanks for reading.
    ( If you cant tell , I was being sarcastic)
    Also the other guild that was affected didnt even get his guild back so I'm not even sure if I'm considered lucky.

Also, how much free advertisement do you have to give to gt for them to actually give a s*** about you getting hacked and helping you retrive a davinci wing back *cough*
    IGN : DC88

I still dont understand if its sarcasm or not.
    hi.

Support back at it with having players suffer consequences for glitches and exploits on there end😄
    IGN: FOWL

Istg, this thread will either be completely ignored or be closed down because they dont care about players that dont help promote their game in a positive light so if you dont see this thread after a few days , you know why.

Wow.. That's so unfortunate. At first I thought this thread would be something to suck up to the mods or something, but after reading, I am upset with support and how they responded to this. Seriously- it was their fault that their game had a glitch and a player was able to exploit that and steal many dls from several players. Now they can't even fully reimburse the players who suffered from this? I'm really sorry about this, I hope you get your stuff back. If I were support I'd do anything in my power to make sure that the players who suffered were completely reimbursed. It's just not fair how the players have to suffer from something that wasn't even their fault.. But also don't forget that they did fix the glitch and are trying their best (i'd hope) to help the players who were victims of this glitch.
    ❄️ NekoWolf ❄️
    -
    My heart belongs to Dynnie <3
    -
    Worlds:
    [🔑] GroupEscape [If you like puzzles, this world is for you!]
    [🎃] HalloweenEscape [Same with this one! Just a bit spookier.]
    [🥳] TheMenorah
    COFFEE & WOOL at 7HDU 200/wl

Firstly, loved the use of max size font and loads of sarcasm. Made your point very clear!

All you can continue doing is messaging support with more details including the items you lost and stuff.

If that fails, just remember. Not everything in life goes your way. Sometimes you just gotta suck it all up and get on with it.

Goodluck.
    Love the life you live and live the life you love

GrowID || BellaSock

Sorry about your loss.
    To me this just shows even further lack of care from the devs.
    Seriously, if this doesn't change the game will die...

commenting before this is locked
    Not sure why I'm back but I'm back
    IGN: Deno855
    TRUE OG
    Level: 66
    Gems: 342k / 1mil
    WLS: Who even cares its the effort
    Instagram: @deno855_gt

More update from misthios:

Again, I don’t have log access so all of this is really above my position - I can’t check anything, nor do I have the ability to spawn and restore items.

In this case, I’m simply just a messenger and can’t be of much more help I’m afraid.

Pretty much no hope in getting any of my items back.

Quote Originally Posted by ISprayGt View Post
    More update from misthios:

Again, I don’t have log access so all of this is really above my position - I can’t check anything, nor do I have the ability to spawn and restore items.

In this case, I’m simply just a messenger and can’t be of much more help I’m afraid.

Pretty much no hope in getting any of my items back.
    Don't u have to keep this private?
    Anyways I don't know the protocol but surely if ur being truthful they should see the items you've lost
    Not sure why I'm back but I'm back
    IGN: Deno855
    TRUE OG
    Level: 66
    Gems: 342k / 1mil
    WLS: Who even cares its the effort
    Instagram: @deno855_gt

Quote Originally Posted by Deno855 View Post
    Don't u have to keep this private?
    Anyways I don't know the protocol but surely if ur being truthful they should see the items you've lost
    I'm not sure but I don't really care anymore , what's the worst they can do....probably just ban me or smth

- - - Updated - - -

I really should have just let the hacker free for awhile , when more guilds are involved they "solution" would probably be more fair. Also if they are able to manually remove 7k+ items from the game, this really just seem like an excuse to not give my stuff back.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Firstly, loved the use of max size font and loads of sarcasm. Made your point very clear!

All you can continue doing is messaging support with more details including the items you lost and stuff.

If that fails, just remember. Not everything in life goes your way. Sometimes you just gotta suck it all up and get on with it.

Goodluck.
    Ohh no.. He lost 30dls!

And I lost 500 brain cells reading the thread

I don't know which was worse
    Removed img, please make it smaller. - Corrects