96. You may not vote on this poll
  • 4 items

23 23.96%
  • 1 item

73 76.04%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: iotm is 1 item why make 4 items

Quote Originally Posted by killermanz64 View Post
    This thread isn't complaining about IOTM's prices. But the idea of having 4 different variants of the iotm is completely redundant, doesn't increase sales, has no pure positive effects. Some could say you get more choice, but that ultimately takes away the exclusivity of the IOTM.
    I'm not replying to your thread neither

I'm replying to someone's reply on this thread

- - - Updated - - -

Also we players want different item of the month colors to match our sets

(even tho i'm not a player anymore, used to be)

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Wilson View Post
    With time comes experience. If you study a subject for a year more than somebody else chances are you are going to know more about it.

You missed my point completely and got triggered because I said I played in a time that IOTM didn't exist and there wasn't a large variety when it came to making sets.

The truth is with a variety of IOTM colors you are going to satisfy more people than you upset. You are more guaranteed people will be able to match an item to a set they like with 4 colors instead of one. With only one color chances are more people will complain because they don't like the items color.

I think what the real complaint is that when you guys buy IOTM you might not get the color you want and it's expensive to keep trying.

iOTM is a luxury for people that can afford it. It's not mandatory and you are not forced to buy. It's a vanity item that has no effect on your game play. The amount of people that sell IOTM when it comes out offers a people to buy the specific color they want.

I don't feel we should limit the amount of variety because a few people feel entitled to having everything that the game releases.

Sure I would like to choose the color I get instead of random chance but they want people spending gems so they have incentive to buy more gems. People can think what they want but Ubisoft is a business and they want to make money.
    You are entirely correct! However, you still mustn't act like someone you're not, especially because IOTM isn't even that old of an update, it's a fairly recent one! People have always discussed and have been angry with updates, it's just a natural process that is inevitable; you don't seem to understand that on the otherhand.

Quote Originally Posted by JimIzPro View Post
    How is it gambling when the IOTM system has already been changed to equal chances of getting the 4 colors
    is it mean if i spend 800k gems, i will get all color?
    or still RNG at them?

sorry for question, i never spend my gems for IOTM before

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by killermanz64 View Post
    IOTM is item of the month. Not items of the month so why you make 4 colors. Plz stop making 4 colors or if u want 4 colors make it like will of the wild u tap to equip again and get another color dont make 4 items its 1 item. When you saw the preview of Riding Worldlock you thought hmmm if they do the 4 item colors thing again maybe they make riding worldlock diamondlock emeraldlock rubylock but noooo its trails different colors ***? that iotm would be much better as just 1 item, why you drag and make 4 different items for different trails, just 1 item + + stop making 4
    oh yeah, i prefer 4 color, because i can get IOTM with cheaper price
    i think if only 1 color IOTM price will stable min. 70-80wls
    but with current IOTM the common IOTM can low as 10wls

can someone donate ANCIENT ALTAR or DNA EXTRACTOR @myslfarm ?????

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Also I prefer having more colours, it gives me a wider range of choice as a consumer.

Why do we have different colours of T- shirts in real life.
    At least T-shirts price doesn't vary on color, price is the same either it's red or green, when iotm price depends on color. ATM this is pretty much gambling, cause one color iotm worth for ex: 80wls another one 200.
    If the price wouldn't vary on the item color it would be good, but as for now it's gambling.

And yes I'm replying after a month to you.
    Help me decide what to write in here, please...

Join my discord server: https://discord.gg/eaQAr9P

Wow this thread still a live

Don't forget join secret santa 2019 here:
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ret-Santa-2019
    Probably u can't click this!

Instagram: Rimuoi._
    Discord: * Pitouu *#1725

Quote Originally Posted by Moksej View Post
    At least T-shirts price doesn't vary on color, price is the same either it's red or green, when iotm price depends on color. ATM this is pretty much gambling, cause one color iotm worth for ex: 80wls another one 200.
    If the price wouldn't vary on the item color it would be good, but as for now it's gambling.

And yes I'm replying after a month to you.
    the community's making those prices when it should be equal cos each color has 25% chance of earning it

Agreed! It's "Item of the Month" not "Items of the Month". Also they said just SOME IOTMs will be available with different colours but Ubisoft isn't followed our request and suggestions again as usual and they made all IOTMs coloured.
    ~ єνєяувσ∂у ωαитѕ тσ gσ нєανєи. вυт иσвσ∂у ωαитѕ тσ ∂ιє... ~

#BRINGBACKLBRANCH

Goals:
    - Get a Magplant (0/1)
    - Level up to 125 (71/125)
    - Get Rayman's Fist (0/1)
    - Find a Rainbow Egg (0/1)
    - Drop a GHC in GBCs (Done!)

Master Sorcerer

Back in my day we didn't even have IOTM. You should be glad it exists at all. You don't want variety hop in a time machine and go back in time.

I hope they make every IOTM pink or yellow just to spite you.
    tell em shawn ooh

Master Sorcerer

hop in a time machine and go back in time.
    if I could I would

how I wish I could

Hmm... I feel that Ubisoft should not make a variety of colours of IOTM. I personally feel that it’s just way too extra, and time consuming. It’s a waste of time on Ubisoft’s part - they could do many other things, which could benefit the community in various ways (I know this sentence is simple and vague, but I’ll leave it to you on whether Ubisoft should focus on something much, much more important).

I feel that Ubisoft should ask for opinions on the whole of IOTMs instead of just limited to an IOTM/month feedback. Ubisoft should also listen to the lot of growtopians, and not just agree with the ones whom they think is right.

IOTMs don’t feel special in any way or form, I just don’t see the potential it has. As this was implemented when Ubisoft was inexperienced and confused, I totally understand. IOTMs are just a waste of time for the Developers when they could be focusing much more on other important things.
    "If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room." - Confucius
    "Maybe life isn't about avoiding the bruises. Maybe it's about collecting scars to prove we show for it." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Pokekid123 View Post
    Hmm... I feel that Ubisoft should not make a variety of colours of IOTM. I personally feel that it’s just way too extra, and time consuming. It’s a waste of time on Ubisoft’s part - they could do many other things, which could benefit the community in various ways (I know this sentence is simple and vague, but I’ll leave it to you on whether Ubisoft should focus on something much, much more important).

I feel that Ubisoft should ask for opinions on the whole of IOTMs instead of just limited to an IOTM/month feedback. Ubisoft should also listen to the lot of growtopians, and not just agree with the ones whom they think is right.

IOTMs don’t feel special in any way or form, I just don’t see the potential it has. As this was implemented when Ubisoft was inexperienced and confused, I totally understand. IOTMs are just a waste of time for the Developers when they could be focusing much more on other important things.
    I remember one administrator saying that the community likes the 4-colored IOTMs, duh the forum community is not only the community in Growtopia here

& I like cosmetics better than items that may be beneficial that may break the freaking economy again

Quote Originally Posted by tatertots View Post
    Emoji abuse
    Screaming Emojis
    Join Forumers United, Join now!

All for one and one for all, we are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

Quote Originally Posted by Kfbun View Post
    depends on the color preference of the players
    Ya green is always the cheapest in IOTMs because no one likes green

https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...=1#post4143879

Will there be 8 different items for December IOTM?

IOTM should be one item.

. . . bump . . .