View Poll Results: vote which is better

Voters
117. You may not vote on this poll
  • 4 items

    26 22.22%
  • 1 item

    91 77.78%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 64

Thread: iotm is 1 item why make 4 items

  1. #41
    Master Sorcerer JimIzPro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    1,737

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by killermanz64 View Post
    This thread isn't complaining about IOTM's prices. But the idea of having 4 different variants of the iotm is completely redundant, doesn't increase sales, has no pure positive effects. Some could say you get more choice, but that ultimately takes away the exclusivity of the IOTM.
    I'm not replying to your thread neither

    I'm replying to someone's reply on this thread

    - - - Updated - - -

    Also we players want different item of the month colors to match our sets







    (even tho i'm not a player anymore, used to be)
    V I J U T I M E



  2. #42
    Lesser Wizard 2ego's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    178

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Wilson View Post
    With time comes experience. If you study a subject for a year more than somebody else chances are you are going to know more about it.

    You missed my point completely and got triggered because I said I played in a time that IOTM didn't exist and there wasn't a large variety when it came to making sets.

    The truth is with a variety of IOTM colors you are going to satisfy more people than you upset. You are more guaranteed people will be able to match an item to a set they like with 4 colors instead of one. With only one color chances are more people will complain because they don't like the items color.

    I think what the real complaint is that when you guys buy IOTM you might not get the color you want and it's expensive to keep trying.

    iOTM is a luxury for people that can afford it. It's not mandatory and you are not forced to buy. It's a vanity item that has no effect on your game play. The amount of people that sell IOTM when it comes out offers a people to buy the specific color they want.

    I don't feel we should limit the amount of variety because a few people feel entitled to having everything that the game releases.

    Sure I would like to choose the color I get instead of random chance but they want people spending gems so they have incentive to buy more gems. People can think what they want but Ubisoft is a business and they want to make money.
    You are entirely correct! However, you still mustn't act like someone you're not, especially because IOTM isn't even that old of an update, it's a fairly recent one! People have always discussed and have been angry with updates, it's just a natural process that is inevitable; you don't seem to understand that on the otherhand.

  3. #43
    Lesser Wizard kelek ulo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    157

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JimIzPro View Post
    How is it gambling when the IOTM system has already been changed to equal chances of getting the 4 colors
    is it mean if i spend 800k gems, i will get all color?
    or still RNG at them?

    sorry for question, i never spend my gems for IOTM before

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by killermanz64 View Post
    IOTM is item of the month. Not items of the month so why you make 4 colors. Plz stop making 4 colors or if u want 4 colors make it like will of the wild u tap to equip again and get another color dont make 4 items its 1 item. When you saw the preview of Riding Worldlock you thought hmmm if they do the 4 item colors thing again maybe they make riding worldlock diamondlock emeraldlock rubylock but noooo its trails different colors ***? that iotm would be much better as just 1 item, why you drag and make 4 different items for different trails, just 1 item + + stop making 4
    oh yeah, i prefer 4 color, because i can get IOTM with cheaper price
    i think if only 1 color IOTM price will stable min. 70-80wls
    but with current IOTM the common IOTM can low as 10wls


    can someone donate ANCIENT ALTAR or DNA EXTRACTOR @myslfarm ?????

  4. #44
    Lesser Wizard Moksej's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Somewhere alone
    Posts
    330

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Also I prefer having more colours, it gives me a wider range of choice as a consumer.

    Why do we have different colours of T- shirts in real life.
    At least T-shirts price doesn't vary on color, price is the same either it's red or green, when iotm price depends on color. ATM this is pretty much gambling, cause one color iotm worth for ex: 80wls another one 200.
    If the price wouldn't vary on the item color it would be good, but as for now it's gambling.

    And yes I'm replying after a month to you.
    IGN: Moksej
    Level: 83
    Ex-Youtuber
    Growtopia's Anti Phishing Team staff member
    Growtopia's Security Team staff member

    Owner of:
    • SELLMOVER (main lock)

    Join my discord server: https://discord.gg/eaQAr9P

  5. #45
    Master Sorcerer Rimuoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Arrivederci
    Posts
    2,721

    Default

    Wow this thread still a live

    Quote Originally Posted by CommanderAly View Post
    My personal background is everything video games and anime.





    Remember im boy..

  6. #46
    Master Sorcerer JimIzPro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    1,737

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moksej View Post
    At least T-shirts price doesn't vary on color, price is the same either it's red or green, when iotm price depends on color. ATM this is pretty much gambling, cause one color iotm worth for ex: 80wls another one 200.
    If the price wouldn't vary on the item color it would be good, but as for now it's gambling.

    And yes I'm replying after a month to you.
    the community's making those prices when it should be equal cos each color has 25% chance of earning it
    V I J U T I M E



  7. #47
    Lesser Wizard Processor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    in the Future
    Posts
    172

    Default

    Agreed! It's "Item of the Month" not "Items of the Month". Also they said just SOME IOTMs will be available with different colours but Ubisoft isn't followed our request and suggestions again as usual and they made all IOTMs coloured.
    ~ єνєяувσ∂у ωαитѕ тσ gσ нєανєи. вυт иσвσ∂у ωαитѕ тσ ∂ιє... ~


    #BRINGBACKLBRANCH

    Goals:
    - Get Gaia's Beacon (Done!)
    - Level up to 125 (78/125)
    - Get Rayman's Fist (0/1)
    - Get Chaos Corruption from Surgery (Done!)

  8. #48
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,740

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Wilson View Post
    Back in my day we didn't even have IOTM. You should be glad it exists at all. You don't want variety hop in a time machine and go back in time.

    I hope they make every IOTM pink or yellow just to spite you.
    tell em shawn ooh

  9. #49
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    no have
    Posts
    570

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Wilson View Post
    hop in a time machine and go back in time.
    if I could I would

    how I wish I could

  10. #50
    Master Sorcerer Pokekid123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,470

    Default

    Hmm... I feel that Ubisoft should not make a variety of colours of IOTM. I personally feel that it’s just way too extra, and time consuming. It’s a waste of time on Ubisoft’s part - they could do many other things, which could benefit the community in various ways (I know this sentence is simple and vague, but I’ll leave it to you on whether Ubisoft should focus on something much, much more important).

    I feel that Ubisoft should ask for opinions on the whole of IOTMs instead of just limited to an IOTM/month feedback. Ubisoft should also listen to the lot of growtopians, and not just agree with the ones whom they think is right.

    IOTMs don’t feel special in any way or form, I just don’t see the potential it has. As this was implemented when Ubisoft was inexperienced and confused, I totally understand. IOTMs are just a waste of time for the Developers when they could be focusing much more on other important things.
    "If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room." - Confucius

  11. #51
    Master Sorcerer JimIzPro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    1,737

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokekid123 View Post
    Hmm... I feel that Ubisoft should not make a variety of colours of IOTM. I personally feel that it’s just way too extra, and time consuming. It’s a waste of time on Ubisoft’s part - they could do many other things, which could benefit the community in various ways (I know this sentence is simple and vague, but I’ll leave it to you on whether Ubisoft should focus on something much, much more important).

    I feel that Ubisoft should ask for opinions on the whole of IOTMs instead of just limited to an IOTM/month feedback. Ubisoft should also listen to the lot of growtopians, and not just agree with the ones whom they think is right.

    IOTMs don’t feel special in any way or form, I just don’t see the potential it has. As this was implemented when Ubisoft was inexperienced and confused, I totally understand. IOTMs are just a waste of time for the Developers when they could be focusing much more on other important things.
    I remember one administrator saying that the community likes the 4-colored IOTMs, duh the forum community is not only the community in Growtopia here

    & I like cosmetics better than items that may be beneficial that may break the freaking economy again
    V I J U T I M E



  12. #52
    Master Sorcerer TobyLerasco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Cyprus
    Posts
    3,068

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tatertots View Post
    Emoji abuse
    Screaming Emojis

  13. #53
    Lesser Wizard lolblow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    There
    Posts
    153

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kfbun View Post
    depends on the color preference of the players
    Ya green is always the cheapest in IOTMs because no one likes green

  14. #54
    Knight killermanz64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Space.
    Posts
    94

    Default

    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...=1#post4143879


    Will there be 8 different items for December IOTM?

  15. #55
    Knight killermanz64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Space.
    Posts
    94

    Default

    IOTM should be one item.

  16. #56
    Squire
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    Earth USA
    Posts
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by killermanz64 View Post
    IOTM is item of the month. Not items of the month so why you make 4 colors. Plz stop making 4 colors or if u want 4 colors make it like will of the wild u tap to equip again and get another color dont make 4 items its 1 item. When you saw the preview of Riding Worldlock you thought hmmm if they do the 4 item colors thing again maybe they make riding worldlock diamondlock emeraldlock rubylock but noooo its trails different colors ***? that iotm would be much better as just 1 item, why you drag and make 4 different items for different trails, just 1 item + + stop making 4
    I think tapping it to re equipped and change colour is quite brilliant . Perhaps put this idea in the suggestions to get a vote on if others like this idea as well. 🙈
    Don't bully, because you wouldn't like it if it was done to you

  17. #57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    More colours = Increased sales.

    Increased sales = less gems

    The rest is common sense.



    Also I prefer having more colours, it gives me a wider range of choice as a consumer.

    Why do we have different colours of T- shirts in real life?


    Also were the emojis at the end really necessary?
    lol true I agree with you XD
    Proudly Presenting my server
    Alliance Of Gamers
    This server is founded with the purpose of helping growtopians in the game also to link growtopians together.
    https://discord.gg/Qq23FHc

  18. #58

    Default

    I'm quite disappointed in this argument. The debate for what? Colors? Apparently colors decide the economy now?

    I don't get most of any of your points, my apologies. One side argues about lootboxing which I feel is too far out of topic and the other argues about variety.

    Can anyone explain why this argument was even started?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by lolblow View Post
    Ya green is always the cheapest in IOTMs because no one likes green
    Tbh I like green.

  19. #59
    Master Sorcerer Deno855's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,861

    Default

    In all honesty adding any sort of RNG to a 200k gem item is stupid.
    Not sure why I'm back but I'm back
    IGN: Deno855
    TRUE OG
    Level: 66
    Gems: 342k / 1mil
    WLS: Who even cares its the effort
    Instagram: @deno855_gt

  20. #60
    Lesser Wizard Awoosky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    location not found
    Posts
    100

    Default

    I have a feeling you are now talking about this coloring system this way because you like a color of an IOTM that you can not afford so you are mad about it. Even if that's not the reason, it is not quite for you or any of us to choose. The coloring system has already been chosen by the UbiStaff without our "agreement". It is their game, they have the right to choose what they add. We have a week when we choose what they add and that is P.A.W. so if you want to leave a suggestion, make it in the right place which is the Suggestion Box, not Update Discussions. The fact that the item has multiple colors makes it more fun and the players of the game are the ones who choose the prices of the colors, not the game. Blue, red, green, black, whatever. They should all cost the same but you can talk about that with the Growtopia community, not the staff.
    IGN: Awoosky
    Level: 67
    Main goal: Become helpful

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •