Thread: About the world Buystatuf

Default About the world Buystatuf

I dont know where should I make this thread, so I choose to make it in here. If, I am wrong pls move it to the correct forum.

So, this world "Buystatuf" is manipulating the price too extrem. Why did I say it like that? You can go there and check the price, your mind will be doomed.. The actual price of statue pillar is like 5wl each maybe? Much more less than 7 dls. If you dont belive me go to world "Meows" he/she selling it at that price, which is 5 wls each, and, some playes did got scammed from that world "Buystatuf". Image it, you go to that world "Buystatuf" and buying the statue pillar for 7dls, hoping that it's something really valuable or just trying to invest on it, but turns out, you just wasting your dls.

Then here is my question. Are the mods going to nuked this world? Or doing nothing, and, maybe, just maybe, other players, who come and dumb founded belived what ever the owner or admin saying and just casually buying that thing and will regret it later...
    IGN:Hezl
    Lv:69

Ah the old burnt leather trick.

Good times...
    [ IGN ]: PandoRika
    [ Instagram ]: @pando_rika

About me:

I'm a man of culture, true master of gender equality, keyboard warrior, a Chad of growtopia.

Leader of LEWD and DevilArc

Quote Originally Posted by Recreate View Post
    Ah the old burnt leather trick.

Good times...
    Hahaha, my friend told me the owner was trying to scam him with space connectors. He ask him to do a trade with space connectors in exchange for death scarf's. Really funny tho.
    IGN:Hezl
    Lv:69