Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Seeking info about Gaia, Techno-Organic, all those machines

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer ID: BEASTLY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    7,198

    Default Seeking info about Gaia, Techno-Organic, all those machines

    Is there a guide, or can anyone recall for me...

    - The function of each machine?
    - The gem cost per block or tree?
    - The capacity per each machine?
    - Ways in which they are useful?

    I want to know about all of them. Thank you.
    New calculator site (in progress): http://beastlygrowtopia.site11.com

    Old calculator thread:
    http://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/...Calculator-Hub

  2. #2

    Default

    Bump
    Bump
    Bump

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer Kranken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Change forum location bro
    Posts
    9,219

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ID: BEASTLY View Post
    Is there a guide, or can anyone recall for me...

    - The function of each machine?
    - The gem cost per block or tree?
    - The capacity per each machine?
    - Ways in which they are useful?

    I want to know about all of them. Thank you.
    uh cannot remember all of the details

    unstable tesseract - collects blocks, has a capacity of 1500. no remote, doesnt cost gems

    gaia's beacon - collects seeds, has a capacity of 1500. no remote, doesnt cost gems

    heart of gaia - harvests trees at 1 gem per tree. 1.5 seconds per tree (i think), cant remember gem capacity

    tesseract manipulator - breaks blocks, 1 punch every 1.5 seconds (i think), cant remember gem capacity nor how much it costs to run it

    techno-organic engine - It can break trees, blocks, collect seeds and blocks. It has a capacity of 1500 (cant remember if it can collect both at the same time, I havent used one for a while) It takes 1 gem per tree harvested and it punches at intervals of 1 punch every 1.5 seconds (I think). I cannot remember how many gems it consumer per hour of breaking blocks.

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Brexit means Brexit.
    Posts
    1,407

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kranken View Post
    uh cannot remember all of the details

    unstable tesseract - collects blocks, has a capacity of 1500. no remote, doesnt cost gems

    gaia's beacon - collects seeds, has a capacity of 1500. no remote, doesnt cost gems

    heart of gaia - harvests trees at 1 gem per tree. 1.5 seconds per tree (i think), cant remember gem capacity

    tesseract manipulator - breaks blocks, 1 punch every 1.5 seconds (i think), cant remember gem capacity nor how much it costs to run it

    techno-organic engine - It can break trees, blocks, collect seeds and blocks. It has a capacity of 1500 (cant remember if it can collect both at the same time, I havent used one for a while) It takes 1 gem per tree harvested and it punches at intervals of 1 punch every 1.5 seconds (I think). I cannot remember how many gems it consumer per hour of breaking blocks.

    What the man said.

    Check BUYUT for a little more info, it's all on the bulletin boards
    I can't change my past. Thats why I live in the present and fix my future.

    Growtopian name- FurtherMaths

  5. #5
    Lesser Wizard Traemfo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    *insert something funny*
    Posts
    120

    Default

    Adding to Tesseract Manipulators

    Has a max gem capacity of 8000, each punch costs a gem. Does not have the enchanted digging mod.
    And yes, it punches about every 1.5s.
    whocares

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer Kranken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Change forum location bro
    Posts
    9,219

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Traemfo View Post
    Adding to Tesseract Manipulators

    Has a max gem capacity of 8000, each punch costs a gem. Does not have the enchanted digging mod.
    And yes, it punches about every 1.5s.
    adding more, i remembered that trees broken drop gems, but blocks broken do not

  7. #7
    Lesser Wizard Crystex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    363

    Default

    They use 2300 gems per hour so just under 1 gem per tree/punch.

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    898

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Traemfo View Post
    Adding to Tesseract Manipulators

    Has a max gem capacity of 8000, each punch costs a gem. Does not have the enchanted digging mod.
    And yes, it punches about every 1.5s.
    yeah, and definitely note the 1.5s is much slower than some blocks respawn timers, so it can't farm things such as grass and sugarcane - they automatically regenerate back to full hp in within another 1.5 sec.

  9. #9
    Lesser Knight TheSamsoed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lorddirt View Post
    yeah, and definitely note the 1.5s is much slower than some blocks respawn timers, so it can't farm things such as grass and sugarcane - they automatically regenerate back to full hp in within another 1.5 sec.
    Or just use 2 machine.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •