Thread: the support is a joke

Default the support is a joke

The support is a big joke they say they work on it? More mods and support in the future? The game dont have a future if they wait to long. Scammers scam for weeks, broadcast drop games... I think mods and support have to be ready before you bring a game out. Also bugs who can be fixed in about 5 mins. need weeks. Its sad for all fans of growtopia 👎

What's exactly the problem with support? They usually answer within 3-4 days which is fairly fast considering how much emails they get.
    Hello. My in-game name is Kartosh.

Instagram: @Kartosh_GT
    Discord: Kartosh#5167

Quote Originally Posted by Fisch View Post
    Also bugs who can be fixed in about 5 mins. need weeks.
    No sir... This is a joke.
    IGN: CandleJack

Quote Originally Posted by Fisch View Post
    The support is a big joke they say they work on it? More mods and support in the future? The game dont have a future if they wait to long. Scammers scam for weeks, broadcast drop games... I think mods and support have to be ready before you bring a game out. Also bugs who can be fixed in about 5 mins. need weeks. Its sad for all fans of growtopia 👎
    You are not a clown

You are the entire circus
    IGN: Rovie
    Level: 72

Quote Originally Posted by tatertots View Post
    You are not a clown

You are the entire circus
    And you got no ticket. This is how i see it on console.

Hey Fisch,

We're sorry that you're upset about the experience you had so far. If something specific happened to you, you should always reach out to the Customer Support Team, and they will take a look at your report. It's important to do this, so we are aware of these issues. We want to do our best to ensure players are having fun and enjoying playing our game.

Given the discussion so far, and seeing where it is headed, we're going close this thread.

~ Baskerville