Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [Feedback] Daily Challenge Update

Only top 3 guilds doing something to enjoy the update(Around 100 players?). Other 150.000 - 200.000 Players don't even know what's happening(For these players, there is no monthly update...).

Another problem is always top 3 Personal Challenge winners win the Guild Challenge. There should be 12 hours between Guild and personal Challenge.
    Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

My Last Suggestion; GrowPass in GrowTopia!

Quote Originally Posted by GrowPixel View Post
    Only top 3 guilds doing something to enjoy the update(Around 100 players?). Other 150.000 - 200.000 Players don't even know what's happening(For these players, there is no monthly update...).

Another problem is always top 3 Personal Challenge winners win the Guild Challenge. There should be 12 hours between Guild and personal Challenge.
    I kind of agree

The most dominating guilds will be at least the top 5 of any guild events, like no brained the ANCIENTS, a supreme demanding guild where u have to at least get twice the max points of the required amount for clash events (I know why as like get top stuff and etc)

The problem with this daily guild events is that if ur guild ain't super duper rich or super duper grindy, your guild can never even reach top 5 for the guild event, let alone u trying to join one of the top 5 guilds as they may not accept people who can't super grind or willing to grind that much

- - - Updated - - -

Despite what ppl might say that they have less ppl and not everyone is contributing to the guild challenge, they still get top 5 somehow so press X to doubt. Like those who contributes are super rich so we can't even compete at all
    Yeeeeeet )))))))))))
    I break chands every day how about u?

Default EPIC QUEST

Currently completing EPIC QUEST harder than before. One of the hardest quest is ' Complete all 100 Classic achievements '. But there is one impossible achievement called < Monthly Challenge >. This achievement earning for getting top 3 in 30 Daily Challenges. It was impossible before daily challenge update, now it’s ten time impossible. A lot of people started to doing Daily Challenges to make their guild in top 3. Also their 10-15guild members push one player to be in top 3 personal.

SUGGESTION
    Atleast add one more achievements to classic achievements and name will be **** (Bonus Classic), like quest will stay as complete 100 classic achievements but there will be 101 classic achievements. Possible new classic achievements;

< Power Overwhelming > Earned for upgrading 5 ancestral items to Level 5.
    < Angel of Mercy > Earned for joining the Angels of Mercy.

OR

Change this achievement to < This achievement earning for getting top 3 in 30 Daily Challenges or Guild Challenges >
    Last edited by GrowPixel; 11-03-2019 at 11:52 PM.
    Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

My Last Suggestion; GrowPass in GrowTopia!

Change this achievement to < This achievement earning for getting top 3 in 30 Daily Challenges or Guild Challenges >
    this definitely ^^

Visit My Crime/Bait Shop
    INK

Lesser Wizard

good work on server restart while a daily challenge is happening
    Who needs a signature?

Currently completing EPIC QUEST harder than before. One of the hardest quest is ' Complete all 100 Classic achievements '. But there is one impossible achievement called < Monthly Challenge >. This achievement earning for getting top 3 in 30 Daily Challenges. It was impossible before daily challenge update, now it's 2x impossible. A lot of people started to doing Daily Challenges to make their guild in top 3. Also their 10-15guild members push one player to be in top 3 personal.
    Atleast add one more achievements to classic achievements and name will be **** (Bonus Classic), like quest will stay as complete 100 classic achievements but there will be 101 classic achievements. Possible new classic achievements;

< Power Overwhelming > Earned for upgrading 5 ancestral items to Level 5.
    < Angel of Mercy > Earned for joining the Angels of Mercy.

OR

There's like 50+ competent people doing the daily challenge at the same time currently.
    As someone who has a job and is actually trying for that achievement I can tell it's just frustrating as hell.
    Changes definitely need to be made