Thread: Glitch with the chat

Default Glitch with the chat

I noticed a little bug on the game since its launch there is more than 1 month on switch, I notice pieces of letter (trait) coming out of the chat when we close it! and if someone disconnects or speaks in capital letters ... we see few small red lines etc. its very annoying
    on the screen, , we can not see it too much but it's seeing on the TV and it does not come from my television I specify ^^

can you fix that?

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus-Otaku View Post
    I noticed a little bug on the game since its launch there is more than 1 month on switch, I notice pieces of letter (trait) coming out of the chat when we close it! and if someone disconnects or speaks in capital letters ... we see few small red lines etc. its very annoying
    on the screen, , we can not see it too much but it's seeing on the TV and it does not come from my television I specify ^^

can you fix that?

thanks

I don't even have console to play on.
    Ign/GrowID: Artlos
    Just be yourself don't try to be others
    And don't give up to reach your dream.

Click here to read my suggestion!

Hi, we tried to replicate the issue reported but weren't able to do so. Can you please send us more details about it, like when and where it happens and in what circumstances? The more information we get, the easier it is for us to find the source of the problem

Quote Originally Posted by Ayame View Post
    Hi, we tried to replicate the issue reported but weren't able to do so. Can you please send us more details about it, like when and where it happens and in what circumstances? The more information we get, the easier it is for us to find the source of the problem

this small problem often comes when people write messages or broadcast in uppercase letters or red letters that appear in the chat, as soon as the chat is closed, pieces of these letters or line-shaped sentences appear

I have a better example at the top left of the image

Last edited by Amadeus-Otaku; 10-08-2019 at 04:19 PM.

Thanks for the further info, it's been forwarded to devs