Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Autoban is only affecting to normal players.

Default Autoban is only affecting to normal players.

Autoban is most buggy thing in growtopia, Almost every month autoban glitches ban a lot of players. Autoban system have to catch hackers but as everyone know they can unban themselves in few minutes(For using different account)... If regular players got banned for 60 days, most of them going to leave growtopia forever by autoban mistake.

So, Auto-ban time should be 14 days. Also it's pretty long to learn lesson from mistakes.
    Last edited by GrowPixel; 10-20-2019 at 11:57 AM.
    Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

My Last Suggestion; GrowPass in GrowTopia!

Nah perma ban
    Professional poster

IGN: Jyhnxx

Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post
    Nah perma ban
    thats evil bro..
    Quitted, this is the end for waiting growtopia..
    However,
    WILL BE BACK SOME DAYS.

Hey, nice to meet ya!

Kranken Giveaway Thread

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Goals
    Be lvl 125( lvl 79 )
    Have 2 magplant [nope]

no, 60 days is already a good period, they should be provided with the causes of the ban so they know what they should do to get unbanned
    I'm weird and everyone is weird

IGN : xWeird | Discord : xWeird#3325

my weekly stupid fact thread

Quote Originally Posted by GrowPixel View Post
    Only normal players are effecting from autoban system by glitched worlds. If the normal player got banned 60 days, he will definitely quit the game. So, Auto-ban should be 14 days. Other than these real hackers can easily un-ban themselves(for different account) in few minutes, everybody knows that. 14 Days is pretty enought to learn lesson from your mistake.

What do you think?
    They could reach out to the support desk to clear their auto ban issue... if they are innocent, of course.
    IGN [MOBILE/PC] Pokekid123

Insta account: @pokekidgt

I don’t farm. Just chill.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokekid123 View Post
    They could reach out to the support desk to clear their auto ban issue... if they are innocent, of course.
    We are talking about noobs and beginners, most of them don't know how to mail to support. I can say this because i'm talking to them for a while from instagram to get analysis. They just accept their wrong 60 days ban(%70 of them). Even if they can mail to support, support desk says; ''' you did wall/speed or other hack to get banned, you need to wait to get unbanned.''' But they got banned because of glitched world. Also what is the point 60days ban if autoban system can't affect to hackers.

We are talking about noobs and beginners, most of them don't know how to mail to support. I can say this because i'm talking to them for a while from instagram to get analysis. They just accept their wrong 60 days ban(%70 of them). Even if they can mail to support, support desk says; ''' you did wall/speed or other hack to get banned, you need to wait to get unbanned.''' But they got banned because of glitched world. Also what is the point 60days ban if autoban system can't affect to hackers.
    Usually most of the people who get auto-banned are players who have abused glitch items/worlds. If it's a new glitch, they could forward it to the team to review it... I hardly see any new players getting auto-banned, unless they played with glitched stuff or they are possibly hackers... How do you know the auto-ban system can't detect hackers? Assumption?
    IGN [MOBILE/PC] Pokekid123

Insta account: @pokekidgt

I don’t farm. Just chill.

How do you know the auto-ban system can't detect hackers? Assumption?
    Auto-ban system ofcourse detect the hackers but it's not affecting to them because they can un-ban themselves in 10 minutes, everyone knows that. Only normal players affecting from this by glitched world or items.

Usually most of the people who get auto-banned are players who have abused glitch items/worlds. If it's a new glitch, they could forward it to the team to review it... I hardly see any new players getting auto-banned, unless they played with glitched stuff or they are possibly hackers.
    Most of these players who got autoban because of items or worlds are 'newbie'. How can you expect them to mail glitch things to support team? They would say, ' i got banned, i didn't do anything please unban me '. And probably this will end with waiting 60days to get un-ban because they will mail this with different email account... That's why we need to change 60days ban to 14 days.

Master Sorcerer Craftyisheretohelp's Avatar

Only normal players are effecting from autoban system by glitched worlds. If the normal player got banned 60 days, he will definitely quit the game. So, Auto-ban should be 14 days. Other than these real hackers doesn't affect by auto-ban system because they can easily un-ban themselves(for different account) in few minutes, everybody knows that. 14 Days is pretty enought to learn lesson from your mistake.

What do you think?
    I have to admit the auto ban system is quite flawed, it's outdated and a relic, it's inaccurate, but I don't think the ban time is the problem, I think it's the system itself. Also players who were unrigthfully banned should see a link on their screen they can follow to make a ban appeal

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not sure what you mean by glitch worlds, could you elaborate, I know there are people who build auto-ban systems in their world, not sure if there are any currently now though. How certain are you the people on instagram aren't lying to you, that is something they could easily do without you knowing. The instructions to emailing supporting are on the screen when the player gets banned, it's pretty straight forward and anyone should be able to do it, unless they're like little kids, in which case growtopia isn't for them
    Professional thread killer

True, 2 months does seem a lot like overkill. My friend hacks a lot so he creates tons of accounts, backups, backup backups, etc cus waiting for the 60 days is just too much time compared to just making a new account. I +1 this. It also might bring some people back to the game, toxic or not.
    Give a man a wl, and he will learn to rely on you.
    Teach a man to make wls and you'll set him up for success.
    IGN:Tellicant Main:U9

Quote Originally Posted by Zynek3 View Post
    True, 2 months does seem a lot like overkill. My friend hacks a lot so he creates tons of accounts, backups, backup backups, etc cus waiting for the 60 days is just too much time compared to just making a new account. I +1 this. It also might bring some people back to the game, toxic or not.
    To me this sounds more like a reason to increase the auto ban suspension time...
    Found this XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    My bad, forgot Growtopia is a mobile game as well.
    1 DL Art Contest!
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...t-1Dl-(Snakes)

CHEAP SURG-E IN LOPYSURG

FREE DAILY BFG IN LOPYBFG

Honestly they should just make autoban work as intended.
    Which is most likely impossible.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

no context
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohlid View Post
    dywinnie u can start pweeb with me owo we can bwender s togwetter :3 pwetty pwease

oh yeah btw my discord is @Dynnie#3475

Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    Honestly they should just make autoban work as intended.
    Which is most likely impossible.
    Yes, that's why they should change the Auto-ban time.

Player plays Carnival Game < 60 Days got banned because of playing it while lagging > QUIT
    Players enter to random world < 60 Days got banned because owner build auto-ban setup > QUIT
    Players Use High Jump items < 60 Days got banned because of wearing 2-3 High jump modded clothes > QUIT
    Real hacker use hacks < Un-banned in 10 Minutes >
    Last edited by GrowPixel; 10-20-2019 at 01:09 PM.

Banned

Make autoban ban people for a random number of days, starting from 3 to 90 ...

Maybe RNG will do the right thing, deciding who deserves the ban and who don't.

Can we all just face the fact that autoban will never be polished

Its simple to think being blind in one eye is easy..

Til' you have no eyes.

10bang the frog -2019 (Vote me for president btw)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 10bang View Post
    Can we all just face the fact that autoban will never be polished

So let's try doing this in a completely different way, so it becomes indoneshed instead

Back like 5 years ago I got auto banned for 60 days for doing absolutely nothing, it was a glitch. They didn’t unban me, didn’t even look into it. Obviously that was with the previous developers, but I’d hate for that to happen to anyone today. Telling people to email support isn’t just the answer because support isn’t always right.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldMedal View Post
    Back like 5 years ago I got auto banned for 60 days for doing absolutely nothing, it was a glitch. They didn’t unban me, didn’t even look into it. Obviously that was with the previous developers, but I’d hate for that to happen to anyone today. Telling people to email support isn’t just the answer because support isn’t always right.
    BUMP!!!!!!!

Lesser Wizard

mod will ban ip address

Most of us know that 90% of the time, support only copy paste message. It's hard to have a formal conversation with support.

I just wish we have like live agent for support.
    I'm Back!
    With More Negative Vibe!