Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 33 of 33

Thread: [Discussion] Future Game Security Update

  1. #21
    Master Sorcerer Kyeosi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Paulinaria
    Posts
    2,669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by overpow3rd View Post
    Hello dear any administrators that see this post. I would like to request permission to use the auto clicking commands to look deeper for us to spot auto farmers. Will that be legal?
    (Seriously hope I can cuz too much auto lmao srsly tired to ban them)
    I'm glad to see that you have the urge to help the Ubisoft team. Though, it's best to let them do their own research as technically, auto farming is illegal. <3

  2. #22
    Master Sorcerer Kyeosi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Paulinaria
    Posts
    2,669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MineDeath View Post
    True, they should have a more sensitive system that would actually constantly scan for any coded actions that are taking place, that would normally be the cause of an automatic clicker. But nowdays, it's getting far more harder to diffrentshade an automatic clicker from a good old fashioned, genuinely human thumb.
    That’s why they have to take these posts into consideration.

    It’s clear that as time advances, technology evolves. Soon, there’d be so many loopholes that it’d be too late to fix the game’s economy.

    Something more has to be done!

  3. #23
    Master Sorcerer NotTheCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    In my room, Multitasking.
    Posts
    3,034

    Default

    Well yes but actually...
    Yes.

    +1

    Maybe the Ubisoft team can reallocate a few people to focus more on the security side.
    And yes, autofarming is worse than scams cause they cannot be avoided, plus, causing a havoc in the economics.
    "If something sounds too good to be true, it usually is!" - Seth, Ex-developer of Growtopia
    Wheeee~~~~ I wheeeee for no reasons so don't mind me!

    Alliances
    *Paarthurnax pouts at Alduin*

  4. #24
    Master Sorcerer Kyeosi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Paulinaria
    Posts
    2,669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NotTheCat View Post
    Well yes but actually...
    Yes.

    +1

    Maybe the Ubisoft team can reallocate a few people to focus more on the security side.
    And yes, autofarming is worse than scams cause they cannot be avoided, plus, causing a havoc in the economics.
    Thank you for those people who agreed with me!

    Also, thank you also for those who acknowledged this thread.

  5. #25
    Master Sorcerer Kyeosi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Paulinaria
    Posts
    2,669

    Default

    Bumping!!!

  6. #26

    Exclamation

    Hi all,

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyeosi View Post
    We really need to have a better security system. Seriously, the amount of auto Farmers I see is just incredible. And there are also some which owners can’t even detect.

    So, my Friend ( which I reported ) confessed that he was auto farming. He encouraged me to auto farm too. I was so disgusted because I thought we was a person who respects the rules. But, ugh!!!

    We need a better security that auto bans auto clickers accurately.

    Hopefully, Ubisoft can provide a better security system as soon as possible. It would be nice if one of the Ubisoft staff can assure us that a better security system is coming soon. We need this, because auto Farmers are breaking the game’s economy.

    P.S.

    I mainly talked about auto Farmers, because in my perspective, auto farming is the greatest issue in game right now.
    We do agree that auto-farmers are an issue in the game now, and we're constantly working on removing them. We've added the Guardians recently to the game, and we will increase the number of Moderators and Guardians in the months to come. On top of that — and that's something you all cannot see — we ban a massive amount of them, and we've increased that number significantly ever since. But with everything, it can be better, we all agree. Implementing a stricter system with auto detection can easily lead to false positives. This is never easy to apply. But yet again, we share your concerns, and we promise to work on it, as always!

    ~ Baskerville

  7. #27
    Lesser Wizard Recheh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    On the Console Growtopia
    Posts
    184

    Default

    You see there's no way in means of "detecting" these auto farmers by default in the system.

    if Ubisoft would even implement this "detection for auto farmers" it would be something that would make general gameplay harder for the legit users who play the game fairly (As there's no way making a perfect system which would enrule out legit users from cheaters) . There's cheaters in every game, in fact everywhere. These cheaters usually don't make it far as they'll eventually get banned.

    But you can see that they are giving a lot into it by bringing this "are you a robot pop-up" every once in awhile.
    Contact me on Discord: Recheh#5381
    Console Growtopia Discord Server
    https://discord.gg/TkGayKu

  8. #28
    Master Sorcerer MineDeath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Planet Malaysia
    Posts
    1,336

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyeosi View Post
    That’s why they have to take these posts into consideration.

    It’s clear that as time advances, technology evolves. Soon, there’d be so many loopholes that it’d be too late to fix the game’s economy.

    Something more has to be done!
    Agreed, it's time to put a stop to this!.
    IGN - MineDeath
    long have I waited, and now your coming together, it will be your undoing!.
    Instagram:
    Tap me!

  9. #29
    Master Sorcerer Kyeosi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Paulinaria
    Posts
    2,669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Baskerville View Post
    Hi all,



    We do agree that auto-farmers are an issue in the game now, and we're constantly working on removing them. We've added the Guardians recently to the game, and we will increase the number of Moderators and Guardians in the months to come. On top of that — and that's something you all cannot see — we ban a massive amount of them, and we've increased that number significantly ever since. But with everything, it can be better, we all agree. Implementing a stricter system with auto detection can easily lead to false positives. This is never easy to apply. But yet again, we share your concerns, and we promise to work on it, as always!

    ~ Baskerville
    That’s all I needed to know. Thank you for the reply.

    Quote Originally Posted by Recheh View Post
    You see there's no way in means of "detecting" these auto farmers by default in the system.

    if Ubisoft would even implement this "detection for auto farmers" it would be something that would make general gameplay harder for the legit users who play the game fairly (As there's no way making a perfect system which would enrule out legit users from cheaters) . There's cheaters in every game, in fact everywhere. These cheaters usually don't make it far as they'll eventually get banned.

    But you can see that they are giving a lot into it by bringing this "are you a robot pop-up" every once in awhile.
    These cheaters do get far. Yes, they might get banned, but it would take probably a really long time, almost never, if they’re careful. Especially for those who monitors their game, it’s near to impossible to get banned. Trust me when I say that they do get far with auto farming.

    We can’t really say that there is no way of detecting auto Farmers in the future either. Yes, there might be flaws with this auto detection system, ( if ever implemented )but such flaws can be fixed if they reopen Beta.

  10. #30
    Lesser Wizard Recheh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    On the Console Growtopia
    Posts
    184

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyeosi View Post
    That’s all I needed to know. Thank you for the reply.



    These cheaters do get far. Yes, they might get banned, but it would take probably a really long time, almost never, if they’re careful. Especially for those who monitors their game, it’s near to impossible to get banned. Trust me when I say that they do get far with auto farming.

    We can’t really say that there is no way of detecting auto Farmers in the future either. Yes, there might be flaws with this auto detection system, ( if ever implemented )but such flaws can be fixed if they reopen Beta.
    I don't think you understood what I meant there. Not to mention how coding in general works.

    It's practically IMPOSSIBLE to catch autofarmers via a system, if it was that easy to implement or if there was a way trust me it would already be in the game, I think a hired Game developer/engineer knows a lot more than some ordinary player on forums.

    ( Auto detection )

    Now if they would make a auto detection it would most likely be another one of these "are you a robot" system which pops up whenever you're farming. Which would eventually annoy users even more because of "cheaters"

    I mean like there's nothing we can do about it if the cheater is careful. Same goes to real life, if a thief is careful and gets away with a robbery then there's sadly nothing anyone can do about it, just hope that the person eventually makes a mistake and slips.
    Contact me on Discord: Recheh#5381
    Console Growtopia Discord Server
    https://discord.gg/TkGayKu

  11. #31
    Master Sorcerer Kyeosi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Paulinaria
    Posts
    2,669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Recheh View Post
    I don't think you understood what I meant there. Not to mention how coding in general works.

    It's practically IMPOSSIBLE to catch autofarmers via a system, if it was that easy to implement or if there was a way trust me it would already be in the game, I think a hired Game developer/engineer knows a lot more than some ordinary player on forums.

    ( Auto detection )

    Now if they would make a auto detection it would most likely be another one of these "are you a robot" system which pops up whenever you're farming. Which would eventually annoy users even more because of "cheaters"

    I mean like there's nothing we can do about it if the cheater is careful. Same goes to real life, if a thief is careful and gets away with a robbery then there's sadly nothing anyone can do about it, just hope that the person eventually makes a mistake and slips.
    You said it yourself, " there's nothing we can do about it if the cheater is careful. "
    So, by saying this, I assume that you agree that auto farmers do/can get far with auto farming. If so, I can tell you that there are a lot of careful auto farmers that usually go far.

    And not only that, but you also said, "
    Now if they would make a auto detection it would most likely be another one of these "are you a robot" system which pops up whenever you're farming. Which would eventually annoy users even more because of "cheaters". "
    Then, by saying this, I also assume that you think that a system like this may deem annoying to many, and that it wouldn't be such a fine system. ( proves that a system like this is annoying )

    Well, since you said that it is practically " IMPOSSIBLE " to make such a thing in a system, maybe suggest something that can help stop auto farming? Especially for those who monitors their game?

    We're here to discuss after all.
    ( by the way, I don't receive any " are you a robot " pop up at all )
    Last edited by Kyeosi; 10-10-2019 at 11:51 PM.

  12. #32
    Lesser Wizard Floxy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    155

    Default

    Why not block every program that used for autoclicking?
    When growtopia run, you cant run any program that is use for autoclicking
    Is it hard or impossible?


    Hello


  13. #33
    Lesser Wizard dragonoflegend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    my minecraft world
    Posts
    133

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Floxy View Post
    Why not block every program that used for autoclicking?
    When growtopia run, you cant run any program that is use for autoclicking
    Is it hard or impossible?
    people which manually code hacks will still be able to autofarm


Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •