Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [Discussion] Future Game Security Update

Default [Discussion] Future Game Security Update

We really need to have a better security system. Seriously, the amount of auto Farmers I see is just incredible. And there are also some which owners can’t even detect.

So, my Friend ( which I reported ) confessed that he was auto farming. He encouraged me to auto farm too. I was so disgusted because I thought we was a person who respects the rules. But, ugh!!!

We need a better security that auto bans auto clickers accurately.

Hopefully, Ubisoft can provide a better security system as soon as possible. It would be nice if one of the Ubisoft staff can assure us that a better security system is coming soon. We need this, because auto Farmers are breaking the game’s economy.

P.S.

I mainly talked about auto Farmers, because in my perspective, auto farming is the greatest issue in game right now.

+1 agreed.

Autofarmers are a pain in the backside, its not fair that that can automate tasks while we have to work properly and efficiently.

But there is also so much that coding can do, It must be insanely hard to write a programme that detects macro's without auto banning innocent people.
    I can't change my past. Thats why I live in the present and fix my future.

Growtopian name- FurtherMaths

I see some 6ix9ine stuff going on, welcome to the snitch club fam.
    MY FIRST ANIMATION CHECK IT OUT!

IGN: Eggins
    Sell worlds: vintagedior

Not security system is needed but rather detection, which is very hard to create.
    IGN: Imunity

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    +1 agreed.

Autofarmers are a pain in the backside, its not fair that that can automate tasks while we have to work properly and efficiently.

But there is also so much that coding can do, It must be insanely hard to write a programme that detects macro's without auto banning innocent people.
    They are a lot of pain. They are literally cheaters.
    I know that there are ways to know if someone is auto farming. Like, if they aren't responding. But, there are also some auto farmers, like my friend, who monitors the game while auto farming. These auto farmers who monitors the game are the worst type of auto farmers. Why?

It is almost impossible to catch them or suspect them. It is so so unfair. People who have become rich in just days are absurd and questionable. Also are those who level up from lvl 21 to lvl 45 in just the span of 3 days ( like my friend ) is also questionable.

Also, from auto farming, you can generate easy money, via selling wls for money.

Autofarming is a problem not just because it is unfair to others, but it also encourages selling in game items for real money.

Quote Originally Posted by Imunity View Post
    Not security system is needed but rather detection, which is very hard to create.
    Either way, hopefully there would be a way to autoban auto clickers...

Quote Originally Posted by Imunity View Post
    It's actually quite easy. The server doesn't have to run tests in every world. It only has to check for autofarmers in worlds similar to ones used by autofarmers.
    For example, the server may choose to examine worlds with any combination of the following red flags:

1) Active Magplants (at least 2)
    2) Constant number of players
    3) Signal Jammer
    4) High number of gems
    6) Constant rate of blocks being broken (if any)
    7) Newly created accounts with abnormally high play time
    8) Abnormally high number of attempts to use the remotes of empty Magplants
    IGN : HHH

Farms : 40
    Magplants : 15

Goals:
    Legendary Title : Not achieved
    Level 125 : Not achieved
    Doctor Title : Not achieved
    Bedrock Glitched World : MALPRACTICE (Fire Wand in Bedrock)

Question AGREE

Should Growtopia add many active guardian to go random world and ban auto farmer or scammer and spammer like that?
    Complaining will only make our lives more depressed while being grateful will always take us on the path of convenience

Quote Originally Posted by Northe View Post
    Should Growtopia add many active guardian to go random world and ban auto farmer or scammer and spammer like that?
    Yes! As of now, Growtopia needs more guardians, in my opinion, to help maintain the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyeosi View Post
    We really need to have a better security system. Seriously, the amount of auto Farmers I see is just incredible. And there are also some which owners can’t even detect.

So, my Friend ( which I reported ) confessed that he was auto farming. He encouraged me to auto farm too. I was so disgusted because I thought we was a person who respects the rules. But, ugh!!!

We need a better security that auto bans auto clickers accurately.

Hopefully, Ubisoft can provide a better security system as soon as possible. It would be nice if one of the Ubisoft staff can assure us that a better security system is coming soon. We need this, because auto Farmers are breaking the game’s economy.

P.S.

I mainly talked about auto Farmers, because in my perspective, auto farming is the greatest issue in game right now.
    True, they should have a more sensitive system that would actually constantly scan for any coded actions that are taking place, that would normally be the cause of an automatic clicker. But nowdays, it's getting far more harder to diffrentshade an automatic clicker from a good old fashioned, genuinely human thumb.
    IGN - MineDeath
    If Anything is possible, then it's possible for it to be impossible for anything to be possible! .
    Instagram:
    Instagram Link!
    Discord:
    Discord Link!

Auto-farming is a rather subjective topic... It's really hard to even detect them now... The best way to reduce auto farming actually starts from the player base itself. The owners, admins needs to be more vigilant and alert - If they see any suspicious activity, they should ban him/her regardless if he/she is an auto farmer, it's just common sense. Adding more Guardians and Moderators is also a great idea to reduce them, since they could issue warnings/bans to the bots.
    "If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room." - Confucius
    "Maybe life isn't about avoiding the bruises. Maybe it's about collecting scars to prove we show for it." - Unknown

Adding more guardians and mods who are active , so far as i can see only few mods and guardians online in game .
    #MALAYSIABOLEH

Quote Originally Posted by Pokekid123 View Post
    Auto-farming is a rather subjective topic... It's really hard to even detect them now... The best way to reduce auto farming actually starts from the player base itself. The owners, admins needs to be more vigilant and alert - If they see any suspicious activity, they should ban him/her regardless if he/she is an auto farmer, it's just common sense. Adding more Guardians and Moderators is also a great idea to reduce them, since they could issue warnings/bans to the bots.
    Those are some ways which are actually really effective if you are dealing with an auto farmer who isn’t monitoring his gameplay. But these methods aren’t effective at all if the auto farmer is monitoring his device ( like my Friend ). Yes, more guardians would help, definitely. But, as time passes, Ubisoft should think about a way to better counter auto Farmers.

There is still time to develop such a Mechanic. And if it is on test runs, maybe it would be the time to bring back Beta? It would be a good reason to open Beta again as this Mechanic would be, theoretically, game changing. A step closer to having a better game.

Quote Originally Posted by anons View Post
    Adding more guardians and mods who are active , so far as i can see only few mods and guardians online in game .
    Yes, more guardians would help reduce auto farming.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Oakum View Post
    It's actually quite easy. The server doesn't have to run tests in every world. It only has to check for autofarmers in worlds similar to ones used by autofarmers.
    For example, the server may choose to examine worlds with any combination of the following red flags:

3) Signal Jammer
    4) High number of gems
    Yes, these are some signs that the player is an auto Farmer. This is actually great that you have listed some signs of auto farming. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by anons View Post
    Well ther did mention that they will recruit more moderators at some point this year, but we haven't heard about it for quite some time now. We'll just have to wait and see I guess... .
    IGN - MineDeath
    If Anything is possible, then it's possible for it to be impossible for anything to be possible! .
    Instagram:
    Instagram Link!
    Discord:
    Discord Link!

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Oakum View Post

3) Signal Jammer
    4) High number of gems
    Where's number 5 ?

But we need a better security system indeed, current system is just punishing normal players that don't use third-party apps

Quote Originally Posted by RandomGrowtopiaChicken View Post
    Where's number 5 ?

But we need a better security system indeed, current system is just punishing normal players that don't use third-party apps
    IOS has a feature via settings to allow auto farming without even downloading an app which is scary. :,(

Everyone who did it before and stop can be forgiven, but those who continue even while knowing the rules should receive a punishment. They deserve it, that’s justice!

And, I know that the Ubisoft team are doing their best to stop these auto Farmers, but they need to be steps ahead these auto Farmers.

Default Autofarmers need to be stopped, I agree.

There should be more game guardians who could view the current JAMMED worlds and report the ones which contain autofarmers to the mods..

Also a new detection system that detects if a player hits a block for let's say every 100 milliseconds. That's inhuman, because real humans can't be so precise.
    IGN: Geomi
    World: GEOMI

Quote Originally Posted by Geomi View Post
    There should be more game guardians who could view the current JAMMED worlds and report the ones which contain autofarmers to the mods..

Also a new detection system that detects if a player hits a block for let's say every 100 milliseconds. That's inhuman, because real humans can't be so precise.
    Personally, I think the game guardians should have a feature that allows them to view jammed worlds, but this could be up for debate as I know few players who would like privacy.

Arrow A way to spot rayman auto clickers (mobile)

To a reply for this thread, I actually spotted my friend using auto farming method to earn money also. He monitors the game all the time and whenever the owner/admins talks or pull him, he'll just pause the auto, but then i spotted a bug everytime he pauses the auto program. *This only applies to mobile auto farmers*
    You can actually see his rayman charging if he pauses the command during the punch command. Like he's breaking normally, but then when he pauses, his rayman wont. His rayman just keeps charging(the whatever yellow circle) then will stop after a few seconds. Hope this help the free bfg owners out.

Quote Originally Posted by overpow3rd View Post
    To a reply for this thread, I actually spotted my friend using auto farming method to earn money also. He monitors the game all the time and whenever the owner/admins talks or pull him, he'll just pause the auto, but then i spotted a bug everytime he pauses the auto program. *This only applies to mobile auto farmers*
    You can actually see his rayman charging if he pauses the command during the punch command. Like he's breaking normally, but then when he pauses, his rayman wont. His rayman just keeps charging(the whatever yellow circle) then will stop after a few seconds. Hope this help the free bfg owners out.
    That's the thing, it is getting harder to spot an auto farmer especially when they are monitoring their gameplay. I mean, this method would only work for auto farmers who are using a rayman, otherwise it is almost impossible.

Default Permission from any administrator

Hello dear any administrators that see this post. I would like to request permission to use the auto clicking commands to look deeper for us to spot auto farmers. Will that be legal?
    (Seriously hope I can cuz too much auto lmao srsly tired to ban them)