Thread: Miraculous Dirt

Default Miraculous Dirt

Splice a tree on it, has a 10% chance of getting back one of the seeds after harvesting the tree.

Simple yet useful.

Note: doesn't work if the seed is not spliced. Note!!!!

This will help to "revive" building block machine

Possible recipe : 20 digital dirt + 100 deluxe growspray + 200 earth essence

Costs approximately : 55wls if you buy everything at the lowest price possible ~ to around 75wls
    Last edited by Ecchi; 10-08-2019 at 03:41 AM. Reason: Edited the recipe and replaced water essence with digital dirt
    IGN :LI0NHEART

The combo you have all been waiting for.
    I know its beautiful, no need to thank me,you are all welcome.

Lesser Wizard

Default henlo

possibly this but if its 10% they'd have to make it expensive because that's a lot

(l wiz = dary seed lol - I don't think it would because it cant drop seeds when you break the tree)
    -wait can you compact an l wiz?
    overall +1

Quote Originally Posted by MystZ View Post
    possibly this but if its 10% they'd have to make it expensive because that's a lot

(l wiz = dary seed lol - I don't think it would because it cant drop seeds when you break the tree)
    -wait can you compact an l wiz?
    overall +1
    Well ofc special items such as l wiz won't count.

Yea it will probably cost like 80 to 150wls

Quote Originally Posted by Ecchi View Post
    Well ofc special items such as l wiz won't count.

Yea it will probably cost like 80 to 150wls
    On second thoughts 10% chance to get either one of the spliced seed is already low enough as it has to be split between 2 seeds so the actual percentage of getting the seed u want is 5% and the cost of the recipe which I just added is around 52 to 65wls which i think is fair enough for a 5% chance.

- - - Updated - - -

This item is also extremely hard to "abuse" as it requires splicing and not planting.

This IS abusable. It will (mathematically) make all blocks 5% more farmable.

Deluxe g sprays are only 2/wl. As for the Earth and Water Essence, well, thats pocket change.

Items like "Guild Potion-Blocks" only increase block drop chance by 1%. Yet it is 3 dls.

If you think no pro can't afford making a whole 10 bgl farm to farm Ruby or Emerald Blocks, you are most likely wrong.
    They are two types of people in the world. Me and not me.

Quote Originally Posted by Malware View Post
    This IS abusable. It will (mathematically) make all blocks 5% more farmable.

Deluxe g sprays are only 2/wl. As for the Earth and Water Essence, well, thats pocket change.

Items like "Guild Potion-Blocks" only increase block drop chance by 1%. Yet it is 3 dls.

If you think no pro can't afford making a whole 10 bgl farm to farm Ruby or Emerald Blocks, you are most likely wrong.
    Erm... How will they farm if they have to splice everytime they use it?

If you missed it out, it only works for splicing.

Thx for your thoughts, though you misread it a little.

In your case, if the "Pro" wants to "Farm", they will have to splice crystal block seed + dream stone block to get the Ruby, and just replanting the Ruby seed back on the "miraculous dirt" without splicing is useless and will only grow as per normal.

- - - Updated - - -

OK I've made the description simpler for those who didn't manage to understand

Let's say that some "pro" made a farm using the "miraculous dirt" assuming 1 block on average is 55wls X 2500 for a full farm that will be 1375dls.

he / she also buys crystal block seeds at mabye....15wls each let say X 2500 = 375dls

I don't know the price of dreamstone block seeds so I'll just put it at 10 per wl, 2500 ÷ 10 = 2. 5dls

A grand total of 1752dls ( 17 bgls and 52dls)

Let's go according to the idea that it's "farmable" and that he or she is able to get the supplies, just considering the time needed for the ruby/ emerald tree to grow will take 21days and 13 hrs (Ruby)

Ofc eventually it will lead to profits but this is abit unrealistic if we consider the market for rubies / emerald

I think there are better things to do with the 1752dls and 50wls

The worst case scenario would be to improve the recipe.

- - - Updated - - -

Recipe edited to deter further exploitation, now a full farm will cost 1500dls alone assuming deluxe growspray is 2 per wl ( usually 5 for 3 wls when bought in bulk as 2 per wl are hard to find)

If the block price is 70wl, just building the farm will cost 1750dls

I didn't exactly misread, but worded what I typed wrong.

Now, after careful consideration of all the facts you stated(good job on researching all that, I was lazy), it seems absolutely not worth it. But still a cool item.

But if you think about it...the new(and even old) recipe would make it hard to actually be good. Like....noobs don't make crystal items....they would just try to use it for massing and stuff.....

Its hard to explain all the details of what I'm thinking...but like..basically, imagine using it for massing uh....ghost jars.

Lets say it takes 5 days to break and grow everything until you get the final supplies/two seed types needed for ghost jars(assuming you are a bit lazy and don't constantlt farm)

Lets also just say the person only has one miraculous dirt at 55 wls.

Lets also assume the seeds they get will give 4 jars, everytime.

That would mean they have a 5% chance to get 1 wl every 5 days. (Ghost jars are 4/wl).

That equals 1% chance to get a wl every 1 day.
    On average, per year, you will get 3.65 wls.....
    In two years...7.30 wls.......

This is important to note because providers like ATMs pay back their cost+extra profit in 2 years.(I think about 4 wls if an atm gives 11 gems daily).

So...to sum it up. In realistic use, the miracle dirt will only give back (55[lowest price for dirt]÷7.3=7.5342%)....about 8% of its cost...in two years....

Overall, I know I didn't take into account that the dirt can also be used while massing or if you massed faster than 5 days, but even if I did....I don't think I'll get past 20% of its "repay value" in two years.

If you have any questions with the numbers...well..I didn't do much research about growtime and stuff. Still, I'll be glad to say how I got what I did.
    Last edited by Malware; 10-08-2019 at 07:23 PM.
    They are two types of people in the world. Me and not me.

Quote Originally Posted by Malware View Post
    I didn't exactly misread, but worded what I typed wrong.

Now, after careful consideration of all the facts you stated(god job on researching all that, I was lazy), it seems absolutely not worth it. But still a cool item.

But if you think about it...the new(and even old) recipe would make it hard to actually be good. Like....noobs don't make crystal items....they would just try to use it for massing and stuff.....

Its hard to explain all the details of what I'm thinking...but like..basically, imagine using it for massing uh....ghost jars.

Lets say it takes 5 days to break and grow everything until you get the final supplies/two seed types needed for ghost jars(assuming you are a bit lazy and don't constantlt farm)

Lets also just say the person only has one miraculous dirt at 55 wls.

Lets also assume the seeds they get will give 4 jars, everytime.

That would mean they have a 5% chance to get 1 wl every 5 days. (Ghost jars are 4/wl).

That equals 1% chance to get a wl every 1 day.
    On average, per year, you will get 3.65 wls.....
    In two years...7.30 wls.......

This is important to note because providers like ATMs pay back their cost+extra profit in 2 years.(I think about 4 wls if an atm gives 11 gems daily).

So...to sum it up. In realistic use, the miracle dirt will only give back (55[lowest price for dirt]÷7.3=7.5342%)....about 8% of its cost...in two years....

Overall, I know I didn't take into account that the dirt can also be used while massing or if you massed faster than 5 days, but even if I did....I don't think I'll get past 20% of its "repay value" in two years.

If you have any questions with the numbers...well..I didn't do much research about growtime and stuff. Still, I'll be glad to say how I got what I did.
    Great info, much appreciated and now to make this block a reality.