Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Stop Advertising Growtopia until this...

Quote Originally Posted by CsnHacker View Post
    Maybe a little too basic. Growtopia is a more intricate game than you think. If you've read an earlier post, a guy posted 2 pictures of 2 reviews and it basically sums up new players' experience. In a nutshell, either remake the tutorial world, or implemented a new mentor system like the one I suggested above.
    Growtopia is indeed a tad bit more complex than the tutorial but we're only looking at a basic tutorial. If they want a full depth tutorial covering all the topics then I'm pretty sure they'd go read it somewhere in the forums or somewhere else. Statistics show that most people who enter new games often skip tutorials as they're boring and want to go to into the action right away rather than go through a full depth tutorial covering every aspect of the game, you know what I mean? Growtopia did good on the tutorial part. If they can read English properly, then they'll easily get to know the basics unlike Pixel Worlds.
    Just a proficient Growtopian who enjoys playing the game. Available whenever and always glad to help.
    ~FAK

Peasant

Quote Originally Posted by HugeLock View Post
    Free BFGs exist.
    Even if this did exist, i bet newbies would even realize there is this thing called "free bfg", when i started this game i was all about farming dirt and buying clothes pack. until i started to socialize then i only know what a "bfg" is

Bumping.

Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

My Last Suggestion; Achievement Rewards Update!