View Poll Results: Should These be made harder to Obtain?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Make Magplants and OP IOTM Harder to Obtain

12 52.17%
  • Make them Easier to Obtain... (Explain)

5 21.74%
  • A Mix Of Both (Explain)

6 26.09%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MagPlants/Rayman/OP ITOM need to be Harder to Obtain

Quote Originally Posted by Lopyhupis View Post
    First of all, The current legendary quests require Obscenley expensive limited items, like Phoenix Wings and Draconic Wings, secondly YES there are plenty of people who will sacrifice a Raymans Fist or a Magplant for a cool looking item... Also many legendary items have cool extra effects, like for example the legendary wings have both slow-fall and Double jump, who says that the legendary item won’t have any farming related buffs? Sure magplants aren’t coming back but they sure aren’t leaving... Also just think for a moment, if my Siggy says “Free bag in lopybfg” Wht does that say? The process of magplants disappearing should be sped up by some factor to hopefully fix some of the market floosh...

I mean, people sacrifie 40+dls on Angel of Mercy Wings... (500+dis on Legendary Wings...)
    1st I didn't see your signature so sorry for asuming you didn't have a mag or a fist.

2nd I don't know anyone in their right mind that would do that for a legendary item unless they have spares. (Not counting youtubers who would do it for the views).

I mean seriously, would you really sacrifice an item that brings you so much gem and wl profit for an item that looks cool and may or may not have some farming benefits which even if it did they would most likely be growth reduction or more harvest drops for which people already have waaay cheaper ways of doing. (for example ancestral seed of life and the harvester).

If you sacrifice mags or a fist for an item you're basically giving up the opportunity to profit more than you do with regular farming.

IGN: Superparty
    Level: 58/125

Quote Originally Posted by Superparty View Post
    1st I didn't see your signature so sorry for asuming you didn't have a mag or a fist.

2nd I don't know anyone in their right mind that would do that for a legendary item unless they have spares. (Not counting youtubers who would do it for the views).

I mean seriously, would you really sacrifice an item that brings you so much gem and wl profit for an item that looks cool and may or may not have some farming benefits which even if it did they would most likely be growth reduction or more harvest drops for which people already have waaay cheaper ways of doing. (for example ancestral seed of life and the harvester).

If you sacrifice mags or a fist for an item you're basically giving up the opportunity to profit more than you do with regular farming.
    I am going to be completely honest, magplants are not the best profit method, Buy+ Profiting/Trade profiting is actually better (Buying for low selling for high) Also the super rich, who would be completing this legendary quest probably would be onto higher level profit methods that the puny 50-60wls a day a mag plant can bring... The main reason I have mag plants is not actually bfg, its to make my farming easier, eg harvesting and planting...

Tldr, the Super rich who would complete these legendary quests probably have better profit methods than magplants, or have multiple profit methods with mag plants on top, and people who were this Rich would probably want to be a “completionist” who has all of the legendary items...

Oh also sponsored items...
    Found this XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    My bad, forgot Growtopia is a mobile game as well.
    1 DL Art Contest!
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...t-1Dl-(Snakes)

CHEAP SURG-E IN LOPYSURG

FREE DAILY BFG IN LOPYBFG

So you out here to destroy the economy

I like how you made a poll that all the poll were "oh yes, i agree that the mp and rayman must be added again!
    Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Private.ryan View Post
    I like how you made a poll that all the poll were "oh yes, i agree that the mp and rayman must be added again!
    Lol
    Make Magplants and OP IOTM Harder to Obtain
    Make them Easier to Obtain... (Explain)
    A Mix Of Both (Explain)

These are the three options on the thread not whatever you just said... And I’m asking for Overpowered farming related items to become harder to obtain... Not easier

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jigjig420 View Post
    So you out here to destroy the economy
    To *fix the economy
    Found this XD
    1 DL Art Contest!

CHEAP SURG-E IN LOPYSURG

Hey, there's no way to eliminate nor less the amount of Magplants in-game.

1) BFG requires at least 2-3 magplants in order to run one.
    2) There are only limited magplants in game and it's not too much, let it be.
    3) You don't try to do elimination or something to lesser the amount of items that are UNOBTAINABLE OP items because first of all they are useful and OP items like I said, unlike Phoenix Wings and second it will damage the economy even more because the lesser the Magplants exist, the more the prices fluctuate.

- - - Updated - - -

To *fix the economy
    *destroy the economy
    This Growtopia film is still god damn relevant

Quote Originally Posted by JimIzPro View Post
    Hey, there's no way to eliminate nor less the amount of Magplants in-game.

1) BFG requires at least 2-3 magplants in order to run one.
    2) There are only limited magplants in game and it's not too much, let it be.
    3) You don't try to do elimination or something to lesser the amount of items that are UNOBTAINABLE OP items because first of all they are useful and OP items like I said, unlike Phoenix Wings and second it will damage the economy even more because the lesser the Magplants exist, the more the prices fluctuate.

- - - Updated - - -

*destroy the economy
    Correction Bfg’s require. 1Magplant to rune due to the advent of Gaia’s beacons, secondly, the point of making these items more rare though a legendary quest would be to help the bottom line begin the game... Secondly yeah OFC a rarer item will have more fluctuations in price 🙄, Phoenix wings can change price by 20Dls in a month, the point of making these items rarer is to stop the obscene amount of farmables coming in...
    Found this XD
    1 DL Art Contest!

CHEAP SURG-E IN LOPYSURG

This post makes absolutely no sense. Sounds like you just want to make profit off these items. They aren't obtainable anymore so no point in trying to get rid of them. Stop trying to change the game for your own benefit.
    GrowID - Anime
    LEVEL - 95
    Main World - KURO
    Trusted Middleman in 'BUYUSERNAME'
    -----------------------------------------------
    Goals
    • Level 125 - 95/125
    • 200 Diamond Locks - 400+/200 [Completed]
    • Legendary Item - 0/1

Correction Bfg’s require. 1Magplant to rune due to the advent of Gaia’s beacons, secondly, the point of making these items more rare though a legendary quest would be to help the bottom line begin the game... Secondly yeah OFC a rarer item will have more fluctuations in price 🙄, Phoenix wings can change price by 20Dls in a month, the point of making these items rarer is to stop the obscene amount of farmables coming in...
    and eliminating op items isn't the solution to stop the large amount of farmables coming in
    This Growtopia film is still god damn relevant

uh, mods/dev doesn't need to touch them because the community will make them harder to obtain over time. Meaning, it's gonna be more expensive over time. Also the suspended/trashed thing
    Can't find motivation to life. Ugh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monaca
    I'm done. Monaca out.
    Discord tag: Neisse#4039
    IGN: NoEmotion
    Yes, I'm mean sometimes. Deal with it.

No point doing anything to those 2 specific iotms, if there are changes like legendary quest using such iotms, ppl will be like why only those 2 and not the others and there is nothing much devs can do to make them harder to obtain through buying/selling as that's the economy that they can't control
    Yeeeeeet )))))))))))
    I break chands every day how about u?

Quote Originally Posted by Emblazon View Post
    Sure is easy to make these items harder to obtain when they arent obtainable anymore
    Swiggity swooty
    Owner of guild [COOL]

I love making Growtopia Animations
    New growtopia animation in progress:27%

Goals:

Get 10,000 subscribers:381/10,000

Win 1 growies: 1/1

Quote Originally Posted by killermanz64 View Post
    You want the the OP IOTMS harder to be obtained? They're limited items and unobtainable. With time, they get harder to obtain anyway. It accelerates with the fact that people are constantly getting perma banned with them. Farmable prices will inevitably become cheaper with time.

You reminding us to make future overpowered farming items hard to obtain?

What is the point of this thread.
    This thread has no point bro
    Waiting to play GT again

Quote Originally Posted by BlaxerWolf View Post
    This thread has no point bro
    Well that person started the thread to either continue the mag/Rayman drama or just as a way to see less magplant that he/she didn't obtain when they were abit cheaper..
    About My GrowTopian :

My Goals :

Also visit :

IGN : caribbeanjr

Quote Originally Posted by CaribbeanJr View Post
    Well that person started the thread to either continue the mag/Rayman drama or just as a way to see less magplant that he/she didn't obtain when they were abit cheaper..
    You realize that I’m asking for these items to become harder to obtain g
    Right? Also a secondary solution to this would be simply to create more of a farmable void (Instering queen’s thread here in a sec)
    Found this XD
    1 DL Art Contest!

CHEAP SURG-E IN LOPYSURG