Thread: [Merged] Daily Challenge Time Slot

Lesser Wizard

Default [Merged] Daily Challenge Time Slot

So.. ayame promised us ot would be 2:00am
    Although, when i recently check the scroll in a world im not sure im supposed to say, (check gatellos'a ig post tho) it is now 15 hours instead of 6 or 7 hours left. Is this a bug? Can you fix it

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Mamapb View Post
    Although, when i recently check the scroll in a world im not sure im supposed to say, (check gatellos'a ig post tho) it is now 15 hours instead of 6 or 7 hours left. Is this a bug? Can you fix it
    ar
    And also now they ruined the time of growganoth daily challenge, it would have been around 3am. But now probably it will be around 4pm....

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by Mamapb View Post
    14+ hours from now is 2am GT time, so there's nothing wrong. 6/7 hours later from now would have meant that the challenge would start at 5/6pm GT time. They pushed it back, which is why it's 14hours left instead of the original 7 hours left.

Lesser Wizard

Default Uh what happened?

So, the time until guild dc was 7 then it became 15 then now its 22hrs till next guild dc, when ayame said that they would start at 2am gt time, i thought that would be 4am in the philippines till somenody corrected me and yeah, kinda made sense, so i stuck with 15hrs, but after i woke up, It said 22 hrs till guild dc, im confused...

Hello, Yes the daily challenge was not intended to happen this early and this is a bug.
    All of the winners have been told to keep their prizes for the time being.

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Necturne View Post
    Hello, Yes the daily challenge was not intended to happen this early and this is a bug.
    All of the winners have been told to keep their prizes for the time being.
    Okay, thanks for the confirmation

We are aware of the issue that took place earlier during the Daily Challenge today, hence, it will be inaccessible for now as we fix the issue. However, it will be available again at the time currently displayed in the game.

The Daily Challenge time slots will then vary moving forward so that players from different parts of the world can get involved in the challenges!

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    We are aware of the issue that took place earlier during the Daily Challenge today, hence, it will be inaccessible for now as we fix the issue. However, it will be available again at the time currently displayed in the game.

The Daily Challenge time slots will then vary moving forward so that players from different parts of the world can get involved in the challenges!
    Do you mean that when it is 2am in Php time, it will start? Since the time stated is 2am