Thread: Tea Basket & its issue.

Default Tea Basket & its issue.

It has been 3ish weeks since Harvest Festival took place. Out of all items, Tea Basket's recipe remains undiscovered. I have been working on it with others since then and we have had no luck. It's a sewing recipe, so finding the right combination often comes from a multitude of attempts. But that is not really the issue.

Wooden Woven Bolts are required to sew the Tea Basket, we know this as Secrets of Growtopia tell us that its first bolt is a Wooden Woven one. They are made from combining 200 Wooden Chips and they are obtained from cutting up any type of 'tree background' (Sequoia, Oak Tree, Weeping Willow, Winterfest Tree) using a Lumber Axe or a Headsman's Axe on a Chopping Wood Block - exactly alike to cutting up fishes.

Out of all things to cut up, Sequoia is the most viable option. Its price is around 100/wl as of me writing this and every 10 'tree background' yields 1 Wooden Chip, so you can get 10 Wooden Chips per 1wl. 20 world locks per a single Wooden Woven bolt, that isn't so bad, is it? Well, 2000 Sequoia per Wooden Woven Bolt is quite a lot when you put it into the grand schemes of things. It is incredibly draining to the economy of Sequoia - sewing recipes often averagely take 30+ attempts with each attempt costing 3 bolts of all sorts. Regardless if the recipe requires 1 Woven Wooden Bolt or 2 or 3, that's still 30x to 60x Wooden Woven Bolts which is 60,000-120,000 Sequoia used up.

We've used up over 330,000 Sequoia. To obtain such a large quantity, we've been super-broadcasting a lot, emptying out vending machines full of blocks or seeds and constantly harvesting the trees. It has been a lot of work with no luck. Probably after writing this, other people will be interested to partake in finding its recipe which will damage the economy of sequoia, probably increasing the price for it. There is an incredible amount of demand needed for this and it will somewhat exceed supply.

Presumably, even after the recipe is found, sequoia will still be used up to make the item for players to use it and to fix the item since it has a broken state ("Broken Tea Basket can be sewed with other things to make a Tea Basket!").

200 Wood Chips per Wooden Woven Bolt is inconsistent amongst the other Silk Bolts. They all require 100 consumables to produce a single bolt (including wool). A Wooden Woven Bolt costs twice as much as a regular Silk Bolt.
    Sewing is blind faith hoping that the combination you propose is correct. It primarily relies on the colours of the item itself (which often seems unreliable at times such as the Rainbow Kite).

Its use & it possibly being futile:

This thread is primarily to bring attention to it since it has gone under the radar for quite some time. Not many seem interested in it and I do not wish for it to never be found. With members from our recipe team becoming increasingly inactive and busy with life, finding recipes seem to be much harder with such little time we have to spare. Sewing recipes have really only been found by the same people over and over again, and those people seem to be less and less active as time goes on.
    𝓶𝔂 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭𝓼 : PURPOSES ¦ SELFDEPRIVED ¦ FEARLISTENS ¦ RIFT ¦ PSYCHOVILLE ¦ ROYALFESTIVAL
    32 WOTDs

Discord Tag: xdpical#7777

Default Oh wow.

That explains the crazy amount of superbroadcasts stating: "We are buying 100.000+ Sequoia Seeds".

I was wondering why you guys were buying all the sequoia in the game since I own SELLSEQUOIA.

I guess my question was finally answered.
    IGN: Geomi
    World: GEOMI

I honestly feel like they should add something (I don't know what, but anything at all) to make sewing less about trial and error and more logical in some way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

no context
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohlid View Post
    dywinnie u can start pweeb with me owo we can bwender s togwetter :3 pwetty pwease

oh yeah btw my discord is @Dynnie#3475

Quote Originally Posted by Techy View Post
    It has been 3ish weeks since Harvest Festival took place. Out of all items, Tea Basket's recipe remains undiscovered. I have been working on it with others since then and we have had no luck. It's a sewing recipe, so finding the right combination often comes from a multitude of attempts. But that is not really the issue.

Wooden Woven Bolts are required to sew the Tea Basket, we know this as Secrets of Growtopia tell us that its first bolt is a Wooden Woven one. They are made from combining 200 Wooden Chips and they are obtained from cutting up any type of 'tree background' (Sequoia, Oak Tree, Weeping Willow, Winterfest Tree) using a Lumber Axe or a Headsman's Axe on a Chopping Wood Block - exactly alike to cutting up fishes.

Out of all things to cut up, Sequoia is the most viable option. Its price is around 100/wl as of me writing this and every 10 'tree background' yields 1 Wooden Chip, so you can get 10 Wooden Chips per 1wl. 20 world locks per a single Wooden Woven bolt, that isn't so bad, is it? Well, 2000 Sequoia per Wooden Woven Bolt is quite a lot when you put it into the grand schemes of things. It is incredibly draining to the economy of Sequoia - sewing recipes often averagely take 30+ attempts with each attempt costing 3 bolts of all sorts. Regardless if the recipe requires 1 Woven Wooden Bolt or 2 or 3, that's still 30x to 60x Wooden Woven Bolts which is 60,000-120,000 Sequoia used up.

We've used up over 330,000 Sequoia. To obtain such a large quantity, we've been super-broadcasting a lot, emptying out vending machines full of blocks or seeds and constantly harvesting the trees. It has been a lot of work with no luck. Probably after writing this, other people will be interested to partake in finding its recipe which will damage the economy of sequoia, probably increasing the price for it. There is an incredible amount of demand needed for this and it will somewhat exceed supply.

Presumably, even after the recipe is found, sequoia will still be used up to make the item for players to use it and to fix the item since it has a broken state ("Broken Tea Basket can be sewed with other things to make a Tea Basket!").

200 Wood Chips per Wooden Woven Bolt is inconsistent amongst the other Silk Bolts. They all require 100 consumables to produce a single bolt (including wool). A Wooden Woven Bolt costs twice as much as a regular Silk Bolt.
    Sewing is blind faith hoping that the combination you propose is correct. It primarily relies on the colours of the item itself (which often seems unreliable at times such as the Rainbow Kite).

Its use & it possibly being futile:

This thread is primarily to bring attention to it since it has gone under the radar for quite some time. Not many seem interested in it and I do not wish for it to never be found. With members from our recipe team becoming increasingly inactive and busy with life, finding recipes seem to be much harder with such little time we have to spare. Sewing recipes have really only been found by the same people over and over again, and those people seem to be less and less active as time goes on.
    I became interested in it when I first saw it, but I just waited for the main components, such as the wood chips and woven bolt to be found. I don’t think that the correct sewing recipe is going to work outside of the event, although I might be wrong.
    I know wool scarf can be sewn without taking the time of the year into account, but it’s an Epic Quest by itself...
    Hope you find it soon (If it’s possible right now)! Just the sprite is intriguing regarding its possible remote inventory, like a Backpack?
    IGN: LegenPhenix
    Level: 59/125

"Darker things await beyond, and of your world, they are not fond. Seek a rift, a gash, a void wrenched wide, for answers lurk on the other side."

Don't forget about the Aloha Floral Shirt and Aloha Floral Blouse that was available to make last summer yet no recipe has been leaked.
    Visit my 3rd WOTD called SUMMERTOUR, feel free to visit.

Achievements
    *Win WOTD (✅)
    *Reach level 40 (❌)
    *Make friends (✅)

IG:@kaitonatics
    IGN: Kaito

Quote Originally Posted by LegenSceptil View Post
    I became interested in it when I first saw it, but I just waited for the main components, such as the wood chips and woven bolt to be found. I don’t think that the correct sewing recipe is going to work outside of the event, although I might be wrong.
    I know wool scarf can be sewn without taking the time of the year into account, but it’s an Epic Quest by itself...
    Hope you find it soon (If it’s possible right now)! Just the sprite is intriguing regarding its possible remote inventory, like a Backpack?
    The recipe would not be limited to the event, that'd be absurd. Aloha, floral and wool items are all not limited. Often, sewing recipes take a while to be found.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyChase View Post
    Don't forget about the Aloha Floral Shirt and Aloha Floral Blouse that was available to make last summer yet no recipe has been leaked.
    We have found all current sewing recipes (primarily TK69 proactively). No one else is willing to find them.
    𝓶𝔂 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭𝓼 : PURPOSES ¦ SELFDEPRIVED ¦ FEARLISTENS ¦ RIFT ¦ PSYCHOVILLE ¦ ROYALFESTIVAL
    32 WOTDs

. ...
    A recipe finder. A GT Wikia Admin. Playing since Feb 2013.
    Level: 125 - L Title/Dragon/DK Wings Done - Sponsored Mystical Etherboard
    IGN: TK69

Could the tea basket be used for scamming? Since it’s a hand item? Like stealing fruits when people are harvesting trees in a world?
    Found this XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    My bad, forgot Growtopia is a mobile game as well.
    1 DL Art Contest!
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...t-1Dl-(Snakes)

CHEAP SURG-E IN LOPYSURG

FREE DAILY BFG IN LOPYBFG

Quote Originally Posted by Lopyhupis View Post
    Could the tea basket be used for scamming? Since it’s a hand item? Like stealing fruits when people are harvesting trees in a world?
    Logically, the harvesting would have to be by the hand of the person wearing the Tea Basket for it to work.
    32 WOTDs

Raspberry beret 2.0
    IMMA REGULAR GUY WHO TRYING TO BE AS GOOD AS I CAN

. ..

As Techy mentioned the recipe is base on the colours found in the asset. Good luck.

Also it is not limited to the event. The Tea Basket can be sewn all year round.