Thread: Questions about future growganoth daily challenges.

Lesser Wizard

Default Questions about future growganoth daily challenges.

Hey there,

With the daily challenge update. The update ruined the possible growganoth's challenge times. This timing would have been very good, it would have been at noon, not at night, as the events challenges usually have started. So if the Halloween week will start on October 25th (which is the most possible time) the challenge will start around 2:00AM (GT TIME) . It would have started around 3:00PM (GT TIME), that would have been very good, but now it will start around 2:00AM (GT TIME) because of the new update. BUT!!! If they Halloween week will start on October 18th (which is not very possible) it would be very good again, then the challenge starts around 4:00PM. (GT TIME). So everyone who lives near to Europe they all should hope that the Halloween week will start on October 18th, because the timing of the challenges would be very good. So let's HOPEE!

( IM NOT SURE ABOUT THE TIMES BUT THEY SHOULD BE RIGHT)

Also ruining the challenges right now for me, I couldn’t join for the past two weeks and now I can’t join again for two weeks
    IGN: Jisam
    Discord: Jisam#9391

Quote Originally Posted by Marten View Post
    Hey there,

With the daily challenge update. The update ruined the possible growganoth's challenge times. This timing would have been very good, it would have been at noon, not at night, as the events challenges usually have started. So if the Halloween week will start on October 25th (which is the most possible time) the challenge will start around 2:00AM (GT TIME) . It would have started around 3:00PM (GT TIME), that would have been very good, but now it will start around 2:00AM (GT TIME) because of the new update. BUT!!! If they Halloween week will start on October 18th (which is not very possible) it would be very good again, then the challenge starts around 4:00PM. (GT TIME). So everyone who lives near to Europe they all should hope that the Halloween week will start on October 18th, because the timing of the challenges would be very good. So let's HOPEE!

( IM NOT SURE ABOUT THE TIMES BUT THEY SHOULD BE RIGHT)
    I think they will keep adding every 1 hour for each challenge to let all growtopian able to play
    Hi there!, Have a gud day xD