Thread: The kind of person I am in GT. What kind of person are you?

Lesser Wizard

Default The kind of person I am in GT. What kind of person are you?

You can just say that I'm like the rest of the growtopians, mean, greedy, selfish, etc. I occasionally do troll trades with people saying I want to buy an item for dls but I show wls instead. I sometimes sb attack people like that one person who kept begging Daewud to come to his world. Also, when I feel bored I sometimes troll people's bfg and annoy people who are trying to earn gems by planting seeds into the breaking spot which cause them to curse me until I get banned from the world. It's just that I kinda am jealous for BFG owners having 2/3 mags. I was alive during the Magplant era, I knew how op the item was, but I just didn't have the gems plus I was lazy at breaking blocks. God I wish I can go back, but that would just be selfish of me. Sometimes I felt the need to cash in 300 dollars in order to receive two magplants. However, there is one side to me that was abnormal. When I'm farming, I would usually see someone do a bc where they're extremely sad or suffering from real life problems. Most of them are scam sbs, but the ones that are true become really serious. I had this one dude who was a professional biker and said he was failing school since he wasn't able to go to school for 3 months, and was now in a relationship problem with a best friend who he really loved and thought she was "perfect." I try my best to help him and give him advice and maybe try to get him to relax and have faith that thing's are going to get a better. I feel like this abnormal side of me came from a long time friend who I played another game who was an actual therapist. Then there was a sudden tragedy, where he suddenly just disappeared and I was left with a troubled thought of why did this happen(sometimes I would think I'm the one at fault for creeping him out.) So yeah that's the kind of person I am in GT. If you see me play, I would often troll bfgs while waiting for my lgrids to grow and do stupid offers in trades. Sometimes, I feel guilt for doing this kind of stuff, but I just do it anyway.

I'm an economic player. My thought process revolves around Growtopia income. I'm about earning gems and world locks. I consider myself a professional player. My interest are items that increase my income like Harvester of Sorrows, Tesseract Manipulator, Emerald World Lock or anything of that nature.

I'm not interested in being social or making friends because people will more likely want to be friends with what I have and not who I am. I have met good people. I even met my wife and moved to a different country because of Growtopia. The game has provided me a lot.

The list of things to do is never complete. I never run out of work.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanna View Post
    You can just say that I'm like the rest of the growtopians, mean, greedy, selfish, etc. I occasionally do troll trades with people saying I want to buy an item for dls but I show wls instead. I sometimes sb attack people like that one person who kept begging Daewud to come to his world. Also, when I feel bored I sometimes troll people's bfg and annoy people who are trying to earn gems by planting seeds into the breaking spot which cause them to curse me until I get banned from the world. It's just that I kinda am jealous for BFG owners having 2/3 mags. I was alive during the Magplant era, I knew how op the item was, but I just didn't have the gems plus I was lazy at breaking blocks. God I wish I can go back, but that would just be selfish of me. Sometimes I felt the need to cash in 300 dollars in order to receive two magplants. However, there is one side to me that was abnormal. When I'm farming, I would usually see someone do a bc where they're extremely sad or suffering from real life problems. Most of them are scam sbs, but the ones that are true become really serious. I had this one dude who was a professional biker and said he was failing school since he wasn't able to go to school for 3 months, and was now in a relationship problem with a best friend who he really loved and thought she was "perfect." I try my best to help him and give him advice and maybe try to get him to relax and have faith that thing's are going to get a better. I feel like this abnormal side of me came from a long time friend who I played another game who was an actual therapist. Then there was a sudden tragedy, where he suddenly just disappeared and I was left with a troubled thought of why did this happen(sometimes I would think I'm the one at fault for creeping him out.) So yeah that's the kind of person I am in GT. If you see me play, I would often troll bfgs while waiting for my lgrids to grow and do stupid offers in trades. Sometimes, I feel guilt for doing this kind of stuff, but I just do it anyway.
    I'm not really into profitting and getting rich nowdays, because I'm not the best at it. I'm the kind of guy who loves chatting and role-playing quite a bunch, and that's why you most likely would have seen me rummaging around towntopia so often. I guess I also enjoy those random death matches that players create too, because it reminds me of PVP, and who can resist a good old game of PVP?.
    IGN - MineDeath
    If Anything is possible, then it's possible for it to be impossible for anything to be possible! .
    Instagram:
    Instagram Link!
    Discord:
    Discord Link!

Quote Originally Posted by MineDeath View Post
    I'm not really into profitting and getting rich nowdays, because I'm not the best at it. I'm the kind of guy who loves chatting and role-playing quite a bunch, and that's why you most likely would have seen me rummaging around towntopia so often. I guess I also enjoy those random death matches that players create too, because it reminds me of PVP, and who can resist a good old game of PVP?.
    Me too, but I just waste more wls on HugeLock palaces, etc.
    IGN: Ephus

Over 6 Years of in-game experience.

I speak fluent Finnish, Swedish and English.
    Feel free to talk to me in those languages!

"No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted."

Master Sorcerer

The lazy person that doesn't farm or do anything productive in Growtopia except waste world locks and chat with friends.

Good life though.

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Wilson View Post
    I'm an economic player. My thought process revolves around Growtopia income. I'm about earning gems and world locks. I consider myself a professional player. My interest are items that increase my income like Harvester of Sorrows, Tesseract Manipulator, Emerald World Lock or anything of that nature.

I'm not interested in being social or making friends because people will more likely want to be friends with what I have and not who I am. I have met good people. I even met my wife and moved to a different country because of Growtopia. The game has provided me a lot.

The list of things to do is never complete. I never run out of work.
    dang i never knew stuff like that can happen from a game. pretty sweet

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Wilson View Post
    I even met my wife and moved to a different country because of Growtopia. The game has provided me a lot.
    Wow, I wanna hear more about your story.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MineDeath View Post
    I guess I also enjoy those random death matches that players create too, because it reminds me of PVP, and who can resist a good old game of PVP?.
    Game worlds right now are mostly filled with players camping on game goals with slime block and pinball bumpers. They got really boring.
    IGN: CandleJack

I was a really boring and sad person before growtopia..
    But growtopia changed alot about me.
    Now im sad, boring and hate most of the people.
    Have some Chocolate to make your day better! 🍫

Sometimes..i just wonder..what if..what if memes..were a currency..But then you realize that you're from Europe.

Stupidity has no limits

Cat memes and Dank memes are the best. Don't @ me