Thread: Is surgery a legitimate way to profit?

Default Is surgery a legitimate way to profit?

Recently I got scammed for almost everything I had (2 mags). I was receiving a stable amount of world locks but now that I have no real consistent way of getting world locks I'm not too sure what to do. I sold my wands, my guild and everything else I could to afford an unstable tesseract and a gigas beacon to try and sell gems. I'm aiming to save up to buy another set of mag plants but chances are thats gonna take a really long time. I don't really have time to farm for endless hours due to school so I'm considering investing a lot in surgery and praying I get a thingmabob. What are your opinions?

hey im dumbgenius
    i fix phones
    follwo me on ig @ ziggysphones if u want

Lesser Wizard

Well surgery is most likely based on luck. So I'd recommend you to sell gems or maybe at least try to farm as much as you can and save until pristine tools come out so you can sell 2/6wls.

Surgery is incredibly risky, and thingamabobs are incredibly rare. It is NOT a recommended profiting method, and there is no guarantee you will get anywhere near what you start with.

I personally do surgery only when I find super cheap tools, or have made enough world locks that it doesn't really matter if I waste some. I don't expect to receive anything profitable in return - so when all I get are hospital walls, I don't care as much as I would if I was aiming for a thingamabob and didn't get one.
    IGN: Cloverlord
    Current level: 107
    Discord: Cloverleaf#0258
    Instagram: @cloverlordgt
    My shop world: LIQUIDMARKET.

I personally wouldn't recommend surgery as a means of profit. As others have said the reward system is completely luck based so there would really be no way of ensuring a continuous flow of profit and you'll most likely only end up poorer than you are now from investing wls in tools and receiving little in return.
    “Be as careful of the books you read, as of the company you keep; for your habits and character will be as much influenced by the former as the latter.”
    ― Paxton Hood

I think i have done near 2k surgs and got 2 med, one glass, 2 dna processor, 3 skate and 4 autoclave. Oo and one green car and well that's it. So if this sounds profiting, then go on, but i highly recommend not.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

If you get ur surgery lvl decently high and spam on trainees for cacdecus / role drops it is profitable.
    http://www.dragonflycave.com/wpay/absol.gif
    Best thing you'll ever see

Rare live footage of a Forumer posting

https://media.giphy.com/media/l1IBjc...DKUM/giphy.gif
    No Hacks Required. Just possibly a game-breaking glitch.
    Keep getting hacked? Try http://www.trypap.com/

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    I think i have done near 2k surgs and got 2 med, one glass, 2 dna processor, 3 skate and 4 autoclave. Oo and one green car and well that's it. So if this sounds profiting, then go on, but i highly recommend not.
    wow queenezriel u r so smart

It is too risky.
    as u said u got 1 Unstable and gaia beacon so let say total your wls is around 10-15dls?
    u can only do 800 surgeries, its mostly impossible to get a thingamabob in 800 surgeries except u are extremely luck
    If u didn't get thingamabob , u will lost all your wls
    so i would recommend u to keep selling gems or find some other method to profit.
    Hi there!, Have a gud day xD

Quote Originally Posted by DumbGenius View Post
    Recently I got scammed for almost everything I had (2 mags). I was receiving a stable amount of world locks but now that I have no real consistent way of getting world locks I'm not too sure what to do. I sold my wands, my guild and everything else I could to afford an unstable tesseract and a gigas beacon to try and sell gems. I'm aiming to save up to buy another set of mag plants but chances are thats gonna take a really long time. I don't really have time to farm for endless hours due to school so I'm considering investing a lot in surgery and praying I get a thingmabob. What are your opinions?
    Surgery isn't something you should be doing if your main reason behind it is just to profit. It's more like a fun hobby, just like boss ghost hunting and mabye when your ridiculously lucky, you'd get some cool things, but don't count on it. After all, it's all purely based on dumb luck, if your really on for surgery, better pluck millions of luck clovers, could come in handy! .
    IGN - MineDeath
    If Anything is possible, then it's possible for it to be impossible for anything to be possible! .
    Instagram:
    Instagram Link!
    Discord:
    Discord Link!

If you're looking for a huge profit . Do science station mass , i spent around 40dls and probably gonna get 20dls profit once im done .
    #MALAYSIABOLEH

Surgery is a waste of World locks, unless you are specifically wanting the mercy wings or the title.

You will lose wls anyways.
    IGN: Ephus

Over 6 Years of in-game experience.

I speak fluent Finnish, Swedish and English.
    Feel free to talk to me in those languages!

"No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted."

Here's to sum up almost every surgeon that didn't get the thingamabob within his first few hundred surgeries:

No

IGN: Superparty
    Level: 62/125

I'd say go gem selling since it's guarenteed profit. The whole Bob issue is purely luck. Personally I see it as a bad investment because I plan on buying it for 12600 cad and hope for 1-2 on the way there. There's also epc, legal, ww, etc but those are also small chance and I just see it as a way to meet my goal faster (make 5wls from surg, put 5wl into surg+daily x amount of surgs) so on.
    Give a man a wl, and he will learn to rely on you.
    Teach a man to make wls and you'll set him up for success.
    IGN:Tellicant Main:U9