Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 13 to 24 of 24

Thread: That night we were about to kiss

  1. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Espoo, Finland
    Posts
    3,289

    Default

    ookkaayy?

  2. #14
    Lesser Wizard Superparty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    300

    Default

    I'm usually not in to poems but this one is interesting. It's a well written one too, I salute you sir.


    IGN: Superparty
    Level: 67/125

    This site saves lives when it comes to trading. Check it out!
    https://growstocks.xyz/

  3. #15
    Master Sorcerer NotTheCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    In my room, Multitasking.
    Posts
    3,123

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KVLEE View Post
    you tell me
    I have no idea, that's why I'm asking.
    Also I may have became more stupid cause of the exams frying my brain cells.
    "If something sounds too good to be true, it usually is!" - Seth, Ex-developer of Growtopia
    Wheeee~~~~ I wheeeee for no reasons so don't mind me!

    Alliances
    *Paarthurnax pouts at Alduin*

  4. #16
    Master Sorcerer Sharox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    755

    Default

    I'm honestly in awe at how good you are at writing, bravo.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by NotTheCat View Post
    I have no idea, that's why I'm asking.
    Also I may have became more stupid cause of the exams frying my brain cells.
    There's a lot of ambiguity going on. I'm not not entirely sure what it means either.
    "Flowers grow back, even after they are stepped on."

  5. #17
    Master Sorcerer KVLEE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    On a piece of paper
    Posts
    1,586

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    oh no a gay poem
    Anything related to love is considered gay to you. Hence your opinion doesn't count
    Quote Originally Posted by Friedrich Nietzsche View Post
    Reminds me on those poems we used to write back in 6th grade, so many memories!
    Wish I was 11 years old again. lol.
    Mine sharing it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Its legit. Not plagiarised, Its good.
    Thankyou
    Quote Originally Posted by Malware View Post
    I feel violently violated. The topic of the pome...oh my....


    Still, good poem.
    Thank-you 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Oma357 View Post
    Is this incest or gay? Or both?
    In Asia, we called our best friend brother and sister
    Quote Originally Posted by Malware View Post
    I only see incest.

    Its not gay because at the end of the 1st paragraph, it says "sis".

    Unless it is refering to a "sissy" which can be an option, but then again, I don't think so.
    No, it is sister.
    Quote Originally Posted by HugeLock View Post
    ookkaayy?
    Ogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Superparty View Post
    I'm usually not in to poems but this one is interesting. It's a well written one too, I salute you sir.

    Quote Originally Posted by NotTheCat View Post
    I have no idea, that's why I'm asking.
    Also I may have became more stupid cause of the exams frying my brain cells.
    I wrote this poem on behalf of my friend, to read this at his gf funeral
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharox View Post
    I'm honestly in awe at how good you are at writing, bravo.

    - - - Updated - - -



    There's a lot of ambiguity going on. I'm not not entirely sure what it means either.
    Haha thanks for the compliment.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Also, the name of the poem is my angel, my soul, my breath, my Lynn. (Requested by my friend)

  6. #18
    Master Sorcerer rrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Eating your food
    Posts
    1,041

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KVLEE View Post
    That night we were about to kiss,
    In a street that was covered in mist.
    "No," you insist,
    That you're just my sis.
    so um

    as a genuine question does anyone know what is going on?

    Like is this sbeve, is this some kind of "symbolism", is this just a friendly, platonic sibling kiss on the cheek, does this mean you got brother-zoned, am I reading this too deep and it's just incest, or what?

    So far I'm kinda thinking that you liked a girl and got a "you're like a brother to me" but honestly at this point idk anymore
    pfp drawn by memo4ever

    IGN: rrix

    [❌]Level: 64/125
    [❌]Dls: 40/100
    [❌]Gems: 712k/1m
    [✔️]Dirt: 1/1


    I am the memelord

    End goal: Try out every part of gt

  7. #19
    Master Sorcerer NotTheCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    In my room, Multitasking.
    Posts
    3,123

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KVLEE View Post
    I wrote this poem on behalf of my friend, to read this at his gf funeral
    Well it is touching...
    Sorry to hear about that.
    "If something sounds too good to be true, it usually is!" - Seth, Ex-developer of Growtopia
    Wheeee~~~~ I wheeeee for no reasons so don't mind me!

    Alliances
    *Paarthurnax pouts at Alduin*

  8. #20
    Master Sorcerer KVLEE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    On a piece of paper
    Posts
    1,586

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rrix View Post
    so um

    as a genuine question does anyone know what is going on?

    Like is this sbeve, is this some kind of "symbolism", is this just a friendly, platonic sibling kiss on the cheek, does this mean you got brother-zoned, am I reading this too deep and it's just incest, or what?

    So far I'm kinda thinking that you liked a girl and got a "you're like a brother to me" but honestly at this point idk anymore
    Is my poem that hard to understand 0_0||
    So, lynn and my friend love each other. When my friend is proposing (kissing) lynn push him back. My friend, of course, is wondering why, but lynn said they aren't a match, they are just friends.

    Then one day, I brought along my friend to visit my gf (in hospital). He saw lynn among the hundreds patients (don't ask me how). Apparently, lynn has been lying to him. The reason she insist to break up with him is because she had been infected by tubercolosis, or whatever you called it, so they can never kiss unless she's cured.

    Months later, she dies. How tragic, to see my bravest friend cry out loud infront of me.

  9. #21
    Master Sorcerer Sharox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    755

    Default

    It's not hard to understand, "you're just my sis" is the line that's throwing everyone off. Out of context interpretations are loose and from someone who doesn't know the background it makes it hard to understand. And there are so many details to rave about. It shouldn't mean much, but the sentence just so happens to stick which make people miss the point.

    And I'm wondering who says that line.
    "Flowers grow back, even after they are stepped on."

  10. #22
    Master Sorcerer m456's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Y u do dis
    Posts
    3,851

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    oh no a gay poem

    Signature v9.1


    Pixel art by Parpul
    http://i.imgur.com/QDGkiys.png
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfsuprafang View Post
    Is m456 a dog? Regardless, he still is a very intellectual being, that one might compare him to the likes of Jesus.

  11. #23
    Master Sorcerer KVLEE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    On a piece of paper
    Posts
    1,586

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sharox View Post
    It's not hard to understand, "you're just my sis" is the line that's throwing everyone off. Out of context interpretations are loose and from someone who doesn't know the background it makes it hard to understand. And there are so many details to rave about. It shouldn't mean much, but the sentence just so happens to stick which make people miss the point.

    And I'm wondering who says that line.
    I rephrase it. The original one is "She said she treated my as a brother," said my friend.

  12. #24
    Master Sorcerer Axzyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    In Your Nightmares
    Posts
    716

    Default

    Actually me moving to my new house was worst, somebody was attempting to rob me he won't stop, I tried to call the police but he would shoot the door knob. Thank God I'm alive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Axzyte View Post
    Hi I'm Axzyte
    GrowID: Alixity
    Status: Poor

    Goals:
    Get WOTD
    Get Focused Eyes
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=400842&dateline=15630  10791Thanks for this!

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •