35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

29 82.86%
  • No

6 17.14%

Thread: Should Gross Out items be re-added

Default Should Gross Out items be re-added

Heyyyyyyy

I normally wouldn't make this thread, but this is like...the second or third time the Administrator said they will be "thinking" about adding the removed Gross-Out items. With that said, as they continue to think, I want to have a poll of whether or not you want them added back.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayame View Post
    Hi, thanks for the feedback and the interest, we're definitely happy to hear the opinion of the community regarding game items. We cannot confirm if they are going to be added back but we'll inform you in time if any changes are made

I am honestly split in a moral dilemma with me wanting to buy the rare item and keeping them rare/unobtainable and also me just wanting them to be obtainable because I'm a poor boi and can't afford the removed Gross Out items.

On another note, your vote/choice should be solely based on what you want. For example, no saying "I choose no cause other people said they are Gross".

Personally, I feel like if over 75% of the people here vote "Yes", the Administrators should post another Growtopia poll about the Gross Out items. I also want them to release the results(percent) they got from the poll(both the first one and the one I'm suggesting they add again).
    They are two types of people in the world. Me and not me.

I don't think theres any point in not adding atleast some of the items removed back. There are some grosser items that were not removed.
    Ridin' Roach, Fleshy Teeth & Fleshy Wall and Giant Eye Head do not even look gross to me personally.
    Professional poster

IGN: Jyhnxx

Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post
    I don't think theres any point in not adding atleast some of the items removed back. There are some grosser items that were not removed.
    Ridin' Roach, Fleshy Teeth & Fleshy Wall and Giant Eye Head do not even look gross to me personally.
    i have the giant eye head and personally i find it kinda gross but cool at same time but whenever i show it off especially to people who havent seen before they comment how it looks gross

i want 'em back
    hi im snow how you doin?

Quote Originally Posted by ThisLagTHO View Post
    i have the giant eye head and personally i find it kinda gross but cool at same time but whenever i show it off especially to people who havent seen before they comment how it looks gross
    What?! I personally think that the Giant Eye Head is cute. Very cartoony and bizarre, and really good for roleplays.

Can anyone explain what these Gross Out things are and what happened to them? I only recognize some items but never really heard of about the update. A brief explanation would suffice. Thanks.
    Last edited by CandleJack; 10-20-2019 at 12:50 PM.
    IGN: CandleJack

Quote Originally Posted by CandleJack View Post
    What?! I personally think that the Giant Eye Head is cute. Very cartoony and bizarre, and really good for roleplays.

Can anyone explain what these Gross Out things are and what happened to them? I only recognize some items but never really heard of about the update. A brief explanation would suffice. Thanks.
    These items were added in the "Gross-Out!" Update. After months of having this event, some players complained about some of the items being too "gross and disgusting" which made Ubisoft remove them. One such item was Giant Eye Head. The update changed name to "Mutant Kitchen" and they added replaced some items with "less gross" ones.
    Professional poster

IGN: Jyhnxx

Simple solution. Make the old versions obtainable through sacrificing the replacements to Growganoth.
    IGN: MadameZ

I'll repost my reply about this from another thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Techy View Post
    This was the survey. The option people voted for most was the second one:

"Shift things around a little with Mutations!

Tone down the gross but keep it weird with items like Extra Undead Arms and Eyes on Stalks while adding new things like Mutant Eyes, Tentacle Feet, Claw Hands and more!"

The problem here is that it did not declare that with this option that they would be removing items, all it insinuated was that players wanted toned-down gross items (in fact, no option stated the permanent removal of items). Strangely, they kept the Riding Poop (an epitome of "disgusting"), and re-added the Googly-Woogly Glooberhellifreakilisticexpialigrossness Fleshy Eye Blocks as green variants - why? What's the point of removing a set of blocks and making them unobtainable to then re-add a variant of them in the revamp of the update?? What was wrong with Puggly?? They also kept all the vile cooking items (space poop, gross beans, alien brains strudel, fatberg block, and more). No balance changes were made either (although not said above, people did vocally ask for balancing).

Not many complained too much on the forums too from what I saw. Additionally, I saw no one asking for items to be removed.

People still value these items, Beast with a Thousand Eyes Mask is still desired and has risen to around 100-200DLs. Riding Roach and Giant Eye mask are still sought after. There is still a market for these items, even more so than the current replacements of the items.
    𝓢𝔂 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓡𝓭𝓼 : PURPOSES Β¦ SELFDEPRIVED Β¦ FEARLISTENS Β¦ RIFT Β¦ PSYCHOVILLE Β¦ ROYALFESTIVAL
    32 WOTDs

Discord Tag: xdpical#7777