Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: I made new helpful world!

  1. #1

    Default I made new helpful world!

    Name is StopDoingIlegall it’s created for scammers to stop scamming and learn some splicing seeds recepies. Punch, build, grow, don’t scam, hack and bully!!!

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer CandleJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    3,144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RaynXP View Post
    Name is StopDoingIlegall it’s created for scammers to stop scamming and learn some splicing seeds recepies. Punch, build, grow, don’t scam, hack and bully!!!
    I just went there. Cool world. It's so adorable and you are adorable.

    I make u mod now oke?
    IGN: CandleJack


  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CandleJack View Post
    I just went there. Cool world. It's so adorable and you are adorable.

    I make u mod now oke?
    Thanks bro!

  4. #4
    Knight Noobified's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    at POWFARTSV2
    Posts
    81

    Default

    I like your idea!
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZH...qgREI_utm2syig
    ign:Noobified
    instagram:https://www.instagram.com/noobifiedgt/

    Goals:
    25 dls : 0/25
    Focused eyes: 6/100 Growtokens
    WOTD: 0/1 worlds

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Jedaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    755

    Default

    "Oh someone told me not to scam I must listen"

    Yeah thats not going to happen. No scammer will stop by making a world that says they should stop
    IGN: Jyhnxx
    Level 19/125
    Got a bunch of Buy+ worlds for sale, check JYHNXX for prices :3
    got hacked 7/31/2019 :i(

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer CandleJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    3,144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post
    "Oh someone told me not to scam I must listen"

    Yeah thats not going to happen. No scammer will stop by making a world that says they should stop
    Wow, nobody needed your rudeness. He has the liberty to build any world that's harmless
    IGN: CandleJack


  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer Devours's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    here & now
    Posts
    1,260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post
    "Oh someone told me not to scam I must listen"

    Yeah thats not going to happen. No scammer will stop by making a world that says they should stop
    son: "mom i gave my friends candy today at school!"

    Jedaki as a mom: "yeah thats not going to happen. all of them are gonna die from diabetes."

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by CandleJack View Post
    Wow, nobody needed your rudeness. He has the liberty to build any world that's harmless
    ^^ preach.

    I can see the fakes, so when I look in your direction
    Understand I'm seein' right through

    -IGN: Dvours


  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer Jedaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    755

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CandleJack View Post
    Wow, nobody needed your rudeness. He has the liberty to build any world that's harmless
    Of course, and I respect that. I'm only pointing out that this world won't stop people from scamming.


    Quote Originally Posted by Devours View Post
    son: "mom i gave my friends candy today at school!"

    Jedaki as a mom: "yeah thats not going to happen. all of them are gonna die from diabetes."

    - - - Updated - - -



    ^^ preach.
    You just took the format of my post and replaced the text with something unrelated to my post. What are you trying to accomplish?
    IGN: Jyhnxx
    Level 19/125
    Got a bunch of Buy+ worlds for sale, check JYHNXX for prices :3
    got hacked 7/31/2019 :i(

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer Devours's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    here & now
    Posts
    1,260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post
    Of course, and I respect that. I'm only pointing out that this world won't stop people from scamming.
    ^you dont have to point out the obvious. it's like saying "hey did you know that you cant breathe underwater? stop trying to be aquaman"


    Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post
    You just took the format of my post and replaced the text with something unrelated to my post. What are you trying to accomplish?
    it is related to your post, its just that, maybe you dont get sarcasm.

    I can see the fakes, so when I look in your direction
    Understand I'm seein' right through

    -IGN: Dvours


  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer Jedaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    755

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Devours View Post
    ^you dont have to point out the obvious. it's like saying "hey did you know that you cant breathe underwater? stop trying to be aquaman"




    it is related to your post, its just that, maybe you dont get sarcasm.
    Stop trying to point out that I'm not aquaman. I'm obviously not, it's like saying "hey did you know you cant fly? stop trying to be superman"
    idk if i did this right 2 lazy to check

    Also can you tell me where I talked about candy & diabetes?
    IGN: Jyhnxx
    Level 19/125
    Got a bunch of Buy+ worlds for sale, check JYHNXX for prices :3
    got hacked 7/31/2019 :i(

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •