Thread: Much needed revamps.

Default Much needed revamps.

Roots

- Benefits of farming Bountiful items still doesn't even come close to normal farming.
    - The supply of Root Cuttings is huge and increasing day by day and yet still nothing to use them for, except a few clothing items that only need roughly 10 Root Cuttings. There needs to be a way to use them for something. Ghost-In-A-Jar is a great example of how they could be used, an rng prize pool.

Roots have a ton of potential and for now it's all being wasted.

Tournament

Tournament and pet battles have been needing a revamp for years now, no one is participating in it.
    - The prizes from the Prize Ladder are completely extinct.
    - Snacks are extremely annoying to buy because you need to buy them 1 by 1.
    - The block drops from snacks should be buffed from 1 to 2-3.
    - Some blocks don't even drop from the snacks (Jade Portcullis, Master Peng Stonework).
    - Tournament Tickets should be untradeable so there would be a proper gem prize pool like there was supposed to be.

Here is only a brief list of issues, there are much more improvements that could be made.
    IGN: LostKings
    Level: 125
    Achievements: 140/161
    Legendary Items: 3

Quote Originally Posted by LostKings View Post
    Roots

- Benefits of farming Bountiful items still doesn't even come close to normal farming.
    - The supply of Root Cuttings is huge and increasing day by day and yet still nothing to use them for, except a few clothing items that only need roughly 10 Root Cuttings. There needs to be a way to use them for something. Ghost-In-A-Jar is a great example of how they could be used, an rng prize pool.

Tournament

Tournament and pet battles have been needing a revamp for years now, no one is participating in it.
    - Some blocks don't even drop from the snacks (Jade Portcullis, Master Peng Stonework).
    - Tournament Tickets should be untradeable so there would be a proper gem prize pool like there was supposed to be.

Here is only a brief list of issues, there are much more improvements that could be made.
    I kinda agree with your points, but tournament tickets shouldn't be made untradeable. The same amount of gems if not less would be spent otherwise, since the people who are gonna participate will get one ticket each, and that ticket was bought with gems. I can't see the difference if they were untradeable, apart from the fact that the number of tickets bought would decrease since no one would mass buy tickets like they do right now.
    "You don't have to brush all your teeth, only the ones you want to keep."

I made a suggestion to revive most dead activities and to stabilize most unbalanced matters in the game, be sure to check it out here!

Quote Originally Posted by ooopsi View Post
    I kinda agree with your points, but tournament tickets shouldn't be made untradeable. The same amount of gems if not less would be spent otherwise, since the people who are gonna participate will get one ticket each, and that ticket was bought with gems. I can't see the difference if they were untradeable, apart from the fact that the number of tickets bought would decrease since no one would mass buy tickets like they do right now.
    no one mass buys tickets, there's no demand for them.

Roots

Tournament

I agree, those things definitely need a revamp.
    IGN: Geomi
    World: GEOMI

I think Crime and other activities need a revamp more than Roots since roots is relatively new while some activities haven't had any updates in years
    Professional poster

IGN: Jyhnxx

The Game Pack desperately needs an update. From what I've seen, game worlds have been dead for a few years now.

Signature v9.0

Pixel art by Parpul
    http://i.imgur.com/QDGkiys.png

Roots

Even if roots have a tons of potential, player base lost hope for roots update and they just see it like wasting time, even developers can't change their minds with new items or new features. If they make Roots update v2, it will be pretty bad month. Also feel like you are trying to get more profit from your BUYROOT world after creating 3 thread about Roots update, there is more important things than roots update.

Tournament

I can agree with The block drops, even 2-3 is not enought. Current blocks price is 1-2wls each and it should be 10per wls. Buff them to 10 blocks per drops.
    Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

My Last Suggestion; GrowPass in GrowTopia!

Quote Originally Posted by GrowPixel View Post
    I can agree with The block drops, even 2-3 is not enought. Current blocks price is 1-2wls each and it should be 10per wls. Buff them to 10 blocks per drops.
    The goal isn't to make these amazing looking blocks dumb cheap, it's to make them slightly more obtainable. 10 blocks would be way too many.

Lesser Wizard

Why are you trying to destroy the blocks market by making all the blocks 10x cheaper/easily obtainable? They look cooler if they are harder to get, your suggestions would just make them like coloured blocks, basically.

I forgot the roots update happened.
    I make low-quality content.

Most Recent video: (My videos aren't usually like this)

IGN: SeaAce
    Instagram: Spades.gt

Quote Originally Posted by RandomGrowtopiaChicken View Post
    Why are you trying to destroy the blocks market by making all the blocks 10x cheaper/easily obtainable? They look cooler if they are harder to get, your suggestions would just make them like coloured blocks, basically.
    These blocks don't have echonomy or no one using them to build something because of the price. Current Tournament blocks price is 2-5wls each(in BUYPAGODA). 10x Cheaper tournament blocks will be 5 or 7per wls, Is that cheap? Also currently you can't build anything because of stocks that worlds have. No one would spend time to sell 2-3blocks.
    Last edited by GrowPixel; 10-17-2019 at 02:09 PM.
    Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

My Last Suggestion; GrowPass in GrowTopia!

There are plenty more much needed and inherent revamps that can be added to these two. Of course, they may only peak your interest if you had BUY worlds for them.

Look has no relation to obtainability.
    𝓢𝔂 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓡𝓭𝓼 : PURPOSES Β¦ SELFDEPRIVED Β¦ FEARLISTENS Β¦ RIFT Β¦ PSYCHOVILLE Β¦ ROYALFESTIVAL
    32 WOTDs

Discord Tag: xdpical#7777

Lesser Wizard

These blocks don't have echonomy or no one using them to build something because of the price. Current Tournament blocks price is 2-5wls each(in BUYPAGODA). 10x Cheaper tournament blocks will be 5 or 7per wls, Is that cheap? Also currently you can't build anything because of stocks that worlds have. No one would spend time to sell 2-3blocks.
    around when tournament starts on the 7th, people start selling them for around 1-2/wl. owner of BUYPAGODA just buys them and sells them in his world for more expensive because they are hard to find outside of the event.
    pet battling is pretty dead, peaking at ~50 players in BUYBATTLE the day before the tournament
    sometimes having 0 at times
    if more people pet battled = more blocks in circulation

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Techy View Post

Look has no relation to obtainability.
    Indeed it hasn't; what i was trying to say was i wouldn't enjoy building my world out of blocks that cost around 100/wl (eventho sometimes you use them and they look beautiful, but at most of the times they don't)
    ...and the blocks are almost greatly balanced as they should be.

Indeed it hasn't; what i was trying to say was i wouldn't enjoy building my world out of blocks that cost around 100/wl (eventho sometimes you use them and they look beautiful, but at most of the times they don't)
    ...and the blocks are almost greatly balanced as they should be.
    For the majority of people who tend to love to build are those who aren't focused on earning world locks. Some people don't enjoy spending countless hours grinding monotonous tasks to earn world locks, they'd rather just build. Some people, like myself, downloaded GT as it was advertised in a way that I could just straight up build without much worry to grinding for world locks.

Minecraft's many creations are spectacular and expressive yet they don't rely on using "rare" blocks to get that effect. There's a reason why creative mode is so desirable for builders because being limited really sucks.
    𝓢𝔂 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓡𝓭𝓼 : PURPOSES Β¦ SELFDEPRIVED Β¦ FEARLISTENS Β¦ RIFT Β¦ PSYCHOVILLE Β¦ ROYALFESTIVAL
    32 WOTDs

Discord Tag: xdpical#7777

Speaking of being greedy.

Also not those things you suggested. Those are in the game for the a little while. How about Crime Game and etc?
    Seriously you just want the goods
    Player's Name: INVSIBILITY
    Level: 48/125
    Goals: Technically I hope I get donated a DL or anything high valuable ( Wls ). I never exprience atleast that moment Just go by M4K3U
    Description: I'm a mature person, I'm very playful