Thread: Why can mods do true or false with questions they do not know the answers to?

Default Why can mods do true or false with questions they do not know the answers to?

I was in Gadnoks world GadnoksCarnival. He was simply doing a couple giveaways which were nice. But when it came to true or false I do not understand why mods try and prove they are smart with out of Growtopia questions. He simply said True or False: Lightning never strikes the same place twice. He said this was true... Now if we look at a scientific view of this or any other view we can clearly see that Lightning can strike the same place twice. Please explain... Googles definition of this: So after lightning strikes one place, it's probably safe from another strike. In reality, lightning can and will strike the same place twice, whether it be during the same storm or even centuries later.

Name:  Screenshot (142).png
Views: 101
Size:  49.1 KB

Lesser Wizard

Was this forum post necessary? he is not trying to 'sound smart' he is just having fun.. does everything have to be related to Growtopia?
    Hi

Probably Gad didn't know about it, and neither those it proof that they are trying to look like a smart mod. Everyone is dumb in their way and smart in their ways.
    Simple true and false does not prove that you a trying to show off that you are smart. It's like you are saying that they are trying to be more superior than you are, Better... but that's just what you think.

You can't use telepathy to know someone's desires or who they are trying to be.
    IGN: SydeEvil
    Discord: SydeEvil#2924

All hail the all-knowing garnet!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

no context
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohlid View Post
    dywinnie u can start pweeb with me owo we can bwender s togwetter :3 pwetty pwease

oh yeah btw my discord is @Dynnie#3475

Appreciate the fact that they do these sort of community events.

In the end it's done so that you guys would gather and have a great time.
    Contact me on Discord: Recheh#5381
    Console Growtopia Discord Server
    https://discord.gg/TkGayKu

Quote Originally Posted by Garnet View Post
    In reality, lightning can and will strike the same place twice, whether it be during the same storm or even centuries later.
    We call this a "logical extreme." Statistically, lightning can strike the same place twice, but it is very improbable, like you mentioned. I'm guessing he was going off of the old saying that has been around for decades that says "lightning never strikes the same place twice."

Either way, calling out anyone like this - not just a mod - is rude. Please try to be more civil going forward, as posting Threads like this does not help anyone.

Closing this thread now. Have a nice day, everyone!

~ Odric
    Canadian Community Manager

I like anime, board games, video games, and food! (and just about everything else that's fun, competitive, and inspiring)

Link to my official IG