Thread: VERY IMPORTANT CARNY GAME DAILY CHALLENGE CHANGE

Default VERY IMPORTANT CARNY GAME DAILY CHALLENGE CHANGE

Because of the guild daily challenge update, every mirror maze (fastest carny game for points) is now FLOODED with guild people, and they won't budge an inch, and when you do find a free spot, people come on purpose to make you leave. The only change that would make ANY SENSE, would be making death race the only game that would give points, since multiple people can enter it -- resulting in carny game daily challenge being SKILL based instead of patience & STRESS. I have a giant headache, my shoulders are hurting, I feel strong fatigue after this, it was extremely stressful, unbearable for anyone.

Yes I agree. But it was hard for everyone, Look at top #1 winner he only got 500 points. Usually people use shortcuts of mirror maze and growganoths gulch to farm 700 points but at this rate, I think you can win carnie challenge from just doing deathrace all day with no minigame/world hopping.

Quote Originally Posted by killermanz64 View Post
    Yes I agree. But it was hard for everyone, Look at top #1 winner he only got 500 points. Usually people use shortcuts of mirror maze and growganoths gulch to farm 700 points but at this rate, I think you can win carnie challenge from just doing deathrace all day with no minigame/world hopping.
    It's just too messy as it is right now, people are getting stressed out with the way it is right now.

Quote Originally Posted by 2ego View Post
    It's just too messy as it is right now, people are getting stressed out with the way it is right now.
    Let them get stressed!

But like...if we wanna take fairness into account, your suggestion may be kinda unfair if someone has a speed set. More times than not, if they are decently skilled, they should win. This doesn't seem too nice.

It would also limit alot of the other methods. Yea sure, the mirror maze is the bestest OPest goodest option and should be possonly nerfed, but it shouldn't force the player to not be allowed to participate (in the challenge) unless they wanna do a death race.
    They are two types of people in the world. Me and not me.

Quote Originally Posted by Malware View Post
    Let them get stressed!

But like...if we wanna take fairness into account, your suggestion may be kinda unfair if someone has a speed set. More times than not, if they are decently skilled, they should win. This doesn't seem too nice.

It would also limit alot of the other methods. Yea sure, the mirror maze is the bestest OPest goodest option and should be possonly nerfed, but it shouldn't force the player to not be allowed to participate (in the challenge) unless they wanna do a death race.
    That is what the daily challenge should be about: preparation (proper gear) and skill, and not about disconnecting, reconnecting, checking whether nobody is ther-- oh it's empty! And of course, 3 minutes later get someone to either snowball spam you or just...just annoy you.