Thread: Legal Brief Glitch

Lesser Knight

Default Legal Brief Glitch

Yes, there’s a legal brief glitch that lets you use it as many times as you want. Please fix it thank you, my old post got deleted for probably saying how to do it which I will no longer do. This is just a thread to get the admins to fix it.

You were already advised on what to do in your last thread. Contact support, or private message NekoRei or Kairos. Making a thread regarding the issue is not going to solve it, rather it could make the situation worse and have more people doing the glitch.
    IGN: Cloverlord
    Current level: 107
    Discord: Cloverleaf#0258
    Instagram: @cloverlordgt
    My shop world: LIQUIDMARKET.

I'll be completely frank.

I tried the glitch

I was unable to do it. You cannot wear duped clothing. It just dissapears from you inventory. The person you claimed with 18 breifs can just be trolling you.

I even bought/tried it with 4 Briefs.

What I did was do the dupe glitch with 3 dropped Briefs(that way, I would be able to put back on the breifs dued to the 4th breif staying in my inventory). Next, I failed a surgery, wore the briefs, they then got used.

Now I have the 3 "duped "/fake breifs in my inventory. I fail again at surgery. I have the malpractice mod. It doesn't go away. So I double click(to take off) my 3 duped briefs in my inventory and try to re-wear them. They all dissapeared.

Unless I am missing some super important step, this is a false claim. There is no legal breif bug.

P.S.
    I am making this post to save the other people's world locks and time by trying it myself. I won't pretend to be too honorable though. I just wanted to try a seemingly game breaking exploit.

I don't think theres anything wrong with that. I was curious.
    They are two types of people in the world. Me and not me.

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Malware View Post
    I'll be completely frank.

I tried the glitch

I was unable to do it. You cannot wear duped clothing. It just dissapears from you inventory. The person you claimed with 18 breifs can just be trolling you.

I even bought/tried it with 4 Briefs.

What I did was do the dupe glitch with 3 dropped Briefs(that way, I would be able to put back on the breifs dued to the 4th breif staying in my inventory). Next, I failed a surgery, wore the briefs, they then got used.

Now I have the 3 "duped "/fake breifs in my inventory. I fail again at surgery. I have the malpractice mod. It doesn't go away. So I double click(to take off) my 3 duped briefs in my inventory and try to re-wear them. They all dissapeared.

Unless I am missing some super important step, this is a false claim. There is no legal breif bug.

P.S.
    I am making this post to save the other people's world locks and time by trying it myself. I won't pretend to be too honorable though. I just wanted to try a seemingly game breaking exploit.

I don't think theres anything wrong with that. I was curious.
    They only disappear when you try to use the briefs without having malpractice mod on. All the glitched briefs do is remove the malpractice mod.

Lesser Knight

Bringing up my post

Lesser Knight

Still needs to be fixed

As Cloverlord already advised you, please contact our Support Team and give them as many information about the glitch as possible, so we can investigate it. Also, kindly avoid opening multiple topics on the same subject, which is considered as spamming. Thank you