Thread: Can anyone let me borrow their magplants?

Lesser Wizard

Default Can anyone let me borrow their magplants?

I’m sorry, I just have a serious problem, I’m about to spend $300 from my dads wallet to get a set of magplants and I’m prepared to do it when I can.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kanna View Post
    I’m sorry, I just have a serious problem, I’m about to spend $300 from my dads wallet to get a set of magplants and I’m prepared to do it when I can.
    Yes I’ve turned crazy, but it’ll only last for a few minutes before I return.

Don't do it, you'll only regret it in the end when you face the consequences.
    Level: 119

Visit VickBFG for gems!

This is a yikes if I ve ever seen one.
    Goals-
    -A Glitched Seed World
    -Legendary Title []
    -Level 125 [105/125]
    -1,000 Pepper Farms [3/1,000]
    -1,000 Sorcerer Stone Farms [14/1,000]

Usernames that I own-
    -SLOTH

Use your own money
    Ign: footballape
    IG: zao05
    Buying ALL d geigers 11 each. Put it in vend and I will buy all of them

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by VicksterX View Post
    Don't do it, you'll only regret it in the end when you face the consequences.
    What consequences? In my mind, it tells me that I have to do it. I just wish that
    my parents would play gt with me one day.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by footballape View Post
    Use your own money
    I want to, but my dad won’t let me

What consequences? In my mind, it tells me that I have to do it. I just wish that
    my parents would play gt with me one day.

- - - Updated - - -

I want to, but my dad won’t let me
    You'll feel guilty afterward because you know you shouldn't have done it. Also, you're most likely to be grounded or get a severe punishment since $300 is a lot. It's not worth it to spend $300 just on GT, a virtual game that you'll most likely quit in a few years.

Your parents provide food, clothes, and a house for you. Just think about it, stealing from them is how you'll repay them?
    Level: 119

Visit VickBFG for gems!

Quote Originally Posted by VicksterX View Post
    You'll feel guilty afterward because you know you shouldn't have done it. Also, you're most likely to be grounded or get a severe punishment since $300 is a lot. It's not worth it to spend $300 just on GT, a virtual game that you'll most likely quit in a few years.

Your parents provide food, clothes, and a house for you. Just think about it, stealing from them is how you'll repay them?
    Couldn't have said it better
    IGN: SydeEvil
    Discord: SydeEvil#2924

This reminds me of the time in 5th grade when my friend group played growtopia. One of my friends spent over 500$ unknowingly, for a reason I'd rather not say, but in the end, she got scammed and quit. Imagine what else could have been done with the money.
    -
    However, if it's your money then do whatever you want. But I highly do not reccomend spending 300$ of your parents money on a dying game.
    Check out HALLOWEENESCAPE!

Of course you can borrow my magplants I dont even know you but I will obviously just give you two 20 dl items at no cost. I know that there is zero chance at being scammed so might as well.
    IGN: iTropical

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by iTropical View Post
    Of course you can borrow my magplants I dont even know you but I will obviously just give you two 20 dl items at no cost. I know that there is zero chance at being scammed so might as well.
    Didn't even read the content other than the title
    IGN: HaxFrNubz

Tbh, i've experienced that moment where you want be something, be a powerful character, be rich player, or be a famous player.

You want it so much, and you need make great momentum even though using bad action or cheating ( like cheat (obviously), scam, change phone's date so the game speed up and get instant in-game money, use leecher (i forgot what it actually is but i use this in ninja saga)).

In some game im fail reach my goal or the peak of the game because im getting banned, but the other game i accomplish my goal.

But when i reach "the peak", then i think what's the point. This game is just end like that? Believe me its not fun anymore. Your heart know you're not doing it, from the deepest heart you know you just cheated.

Even though you continue to play, it will not last for long. Because all that work you construct is from cheat, the easy way. You just dont get the essence of the game.

thats all, i want share.

This game is about social, play fun with friends. Chit-chat. Do hardwork together, but stay still safe your precious xd. "Just in case xd"

My way to make wl is break block in slideblock, using my hearing and my finger while reading novel or watching tv. Sometime i chit chat with my friend to make my mood better. <-- better to try this xd

Lol! I found this extremely comedic. I have a pretty dark sense of humour.

300 dollars is how much a poor Nigerian farmer earns in about a year.
    And you want to spent it on a bunch of pixels.

Huamnity, am I right?
    I can't change my past. Thats why I live in the present and fix my future.

Growtopian name- FurtherMaths

Lesser Wizard

- - - Updated - - -

Yes I’ve turned crazy, but it’ll only last for a few minutes before I return.
    Lmao if ur dad won't kill you, then go for it... nothing to lose if you say that you are sorry and promise to study hard.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Lol! I found this extremely comedic. I have a pretty dark sense of humour.

300 dollars is how much a poor Nigerian farmer earns in about a year.
    And you want to spent it on a bunch of pixels.

Huamnity, am I right?
    We don't live in Nigeria tho..
    Hi

Lesser Wizard

Obviously op wants to get sympathy from people by saying if she doesn't get magplants from anyone she will use her dad's credit cards....