Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: An intro to myself and the forums!

  1. #1
    Lesser Wizard Noobified's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    at POWFARTSV2
    Posts
    320

    Default An intro to myself and the forums!

    Hi, I guess I’ve never really introduced myself in the Growtopia Forums. Hmm, where to start...

    Oh!

    Hi, my name is Noobified (not my irl name) and I live in the USA and I am a newbie player in Growtopia. I started playing GT at around June and only recently started in the Growtopia Forums. I’m having a good time here as I have haven’t met any toxic people yet, in relation to the game. Um, yea that’s about it!


    Do you have any questions?
    Last edited by Noobified; 10-21-2019 at 07:18 PM.
    ign:Noobified
    instagram:https://www.instagram.com/noobifiedgt/
    Discord: Noobified#7916

    Goals:
    25 dls : 0/25
    Focused eyes: 5/100 Growtokens

    avatar by: Ghoulless
    Quote Originally Posted by Odric View Post

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer TurtlePirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    1,251

    Default

    It's nice to meet you! ❤️
    "Forgiveness doesn't make the other person right; it makes you free."
    - Stormie Omartian

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer Rimuoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Indonesia, Bekasi
    Posts
    1,946

    Default

    It's nice to meet you! ❤️
    🇮🇩Rimuoi


    Play Growtopia Since August 2018 (actually 2016 but only 1month)


    Instagram: @Rimuoi._


    Signature copied from ephus

  4. #4
    Lesser Wizard Noobified's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    at POWFARTSV2
    Posts
    320

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rimuoi View Post
    It's nice to meet you! ❤️
    Thanks! You too!

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtlePirate View Post
    It's nice to meet you! ❤️
    Thanks, you too! psst... nice instagram profile pic
    ign:Noobified
    instagram:https://www.instagram.com/noobifiedgt/
    Discord: Noobified#7916

    Goals:
    25 dls : 0/25
    Focused eyes: 5/100 Growtokens

    avatar by: Ghoulless
    Quote Originally Posted by Odric View Post

  5. #5
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Ubisoft HQ
    Posts
    199

    Default

    Its good to meet with someone who sounds cool and also a funny guy. Lesser wizards together?
    Lemme think of something cool to add here:

    “Life is just a game, the thing is how you are playing it”
    -A normie tryna be cool

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer Axzyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    In Your Nightmares
    Posts
    610

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Noobified View Post
    Hi, I guess I’ve never really introduced myself in the Growtopia Forums. Hmm, where to start...

    Oh!

    Hi, my name is Noobified (not my irl name) and I live in the USA and I am a newbie player in Growtopia. I started playing GT at around June and only recently started in the Growtopia Forums. I’m having a good time here as I have haven’t met any toxic people yet, in relation to the game. Um, yea that’s about it!


    Do you have any questions? :scratch
    Well
    Now you have met a toxic person
    Quote Originally Posted by Axzyte View Post
    Hi I'm Axzyte
    GrowID: Alixity
    Status: Poor

    Goals:
    Get WOTD
    Get Focused Eyes
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=400842&dateline=15630  10791Thanks for this!

  7. #7
    Knight SamWOW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    64

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Noobified View Post
    Hi, I guess I’ve never really introduced myself in the Growtopia Forums. Hmm, where to start...

    Oh!

    Hi, my name is Noobified (not my irl name) and I live in the USA and I am a newbie player in Growtopia. I started playing GT at around June and only recently started in the Growtopia Forums. I’m having a good time here as I have haven’t met any toxic people yet, in relation to the game. Um, yea that’s about it!


    Do you have any questions? :scratch
    Welcome!
    Hello! I am SamWOW

    I am dedicated to doing what ever it takes to better the Growtopia community.


    CONTACT ME!
    IG: @samwowgt
    Discord: SamWOW#8217
    World: SAMWOW!

  8. #8
    Lesser Wizard Noobified's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    at POWFARTSV2
    Posts
    320

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BossKraken View Post
    Its good to meet with someone who sounds cool and also a funny guy. Lesser wizards together?
    Thank you! But I’m not a Lesser Wizard yet...

    Quote Originally Posted by Axzyte View Post
    Well
    Now you have met a toxic person
    No, I don’t think you are toxic.

    Quote Originally Posted by SamWOW View Post
    Welcome!
    Hi! i’ve Heard of you around Growtopia a couple of times
    ign:Noobified
    instagram:https://www.instagram.com/noobifiedgt/
    Discord: Noobified#7916

    Goals:
    25 dls : 0/25
    Focused eyes: 5/100 Growtokens

    avatar by: Ghoulless
    Quote Originally Posted by Odric View Post

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer Axzyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    In Your Nightmares
    Posts
    610

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Noobified View Post
    Thank you! But I’m not a Lesser Wizard yet...



    No, I don’t think you are toxic.



    Hi! i’ve Heard of you around Growtopia a couple of times
    I am you dumball
    Quote Originally Posted by Axzyte View Post
    Hi I'm Axzyte
    GrowID: Alixity
    Status: Poor

    Goals:
    Get WOTD
    Get Focused Eyes
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=400842&dateline=15630  10791Thanks for this!

  10. #10
    Lesser Wizard Noobified's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    at POWFARTSV2
    Posts
    320

    Default

    xD nope (10 chars)
    ign:Noobified
    instagram:https://www.instagram.com/noobifiedgt/
    Discord: Noobified#7916

    Goals:
    25 dls : 0/25
    Focused eyes: 5/100 Growtokens

    avatar by: Ghoulless
    Quote Originally Posted by Odric View Post

  11. #11
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    228

    Default

    Welcome to the forums!

  12. #12
    Lesser Wizard Noobified's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    at POWFARTSV2
    Posts
    320

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bukovskis View Post
    Welcome to the forums!
    Thank you and hello!
    ign:Noobified
    instagram:https://www.instagram.com/noobifiedgt/
    Discord: Noobified#7916

    Goals:
    25 dls : 0/25
    Focused eyes: 5/100 Growtokens

    avatar by: Ghoulless
    Quote Originally Posted by Odric View Post

  13. #13
    Master Sorcerer Axzyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    In Your Nightmares
    Posts
    610

    Arrow

    Quote Originally Posted by Noobified View Post
    xD nope (10 chars)
    Meh, Don't you notice when I meet someone in game I get rejected because they all say I'm "toxic"
    Quote Originally Posted by Axzyte View Post
    Hi I'm Axzyte
    GrowID: Alixity
    Status: Poor

    Goals:
    Get WOTD
    Get Focused Eyes
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=400842&dateline=15630  10791Thanks for this!

  14. #14
    Master Sorcerer tatertots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,284

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Axzyte View Post
    Meh, Don't you notice when I meet someone in game I get rejected because they all say I'm "toxic"
    You aren’t toxic, you’re just spammy
    Sup
    IGN: Rovie

  15. #15
    Lesser Wizard Azurada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    411

    Default

    Hello, hello! Welcome to the forum. I'm not really a notable member but I've known the game and the forums for a good amount of time now. Hope you've been having a good experience so far?

  16. #16
    Knight
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    71

    Default

    Yoyoyo! Welcome! I'm known as RaymanXL in game. Nice to meet ya!

  17. #17
    Lesser Wizard Noobified's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    at POWFARTSV2
    Posts
    320

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tatertots View Post
    You aren’t toxic, you’re just spammy
    Ya, like me lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Azurada View Post
    Hello, hello! Welcome to the forum. I'm not really a notable member but I've known the game and the forums for a good amount of time now. Hope you've been having a good experience so far?
    Hi! I have actually been having a good experience (maybe spamming and being addicted) maybe too much
    Quote Originally Posted by Zufeng View Post
    Yoyoyo! Welcome! I'm known as RaymanXL in game. Nice to meet ya!
    Hello RaymanXL 👋
    Quote Originally Posted by Axzyte View Post
    Well
    Now you have met a toxic person
    Quote Originally Posted by Axzyte View Post
    Meh, Don't you notice when I meet someone in game I get rejected because they all say I'm "toxic"
    no don’t be like that, everyone has there good qualities!
    ign:Noobified
    instagram:https://www.instagram.com/noobifiedgt/
    Discord: Noobified#7916

    Goals:
    25 dls : 0/25
    Focused eyes: 5/100 Growtokens

    avatar by: Ghoulless
    Quote Originally Posted by Odric View Post

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •