Thread: What to do with 1 dl?

Lesser Wizard

Default What to do with 1 dl?

So umm, since I am so bored of farming, I want to try out some new tactics. Does anyone have a way to profit with 1 dl in their beautiful minds?
    Lemme think of something cool to add here:

“Life is just a game, the thing is how you are playing it”
    -A normie tryna be cool

Lesser Wizard

Somebody hEEeLp

-A normie tryna be cool

To be frank, I don't think 1dl is enough to immediately kickstart a larger project that will generate large amounts of income from the get go. You'd have to settle for something smaller and build it up from there, maybe a stat farm or something along those lines?
    “Be as careful of the books you read, as of the company you keep; for your habits and character will be as much influenced by the former as the latter.”
    ― Paxton Hood

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Aargon View Post
    To be frank, I don't think 1dl is enough to immediately kickstart a larger project that will generate large amounts of income from the get go. You'd have to settle for something smaller and build it up from there, maybe a stat farm or something along those lines?
    Hmm. A new aspect! Liked it! Thanks!

-A normie tryna be cool

Quote Originally Posted by BossKraken View Post
    Hmm. A new aspect! Liked it! Thanks!
    Anytime Goodluck with whatever you choose to go with!
    “Be as careful of the books you read, as of the company you keep; for your habits and character will be as much influenced by the former as the latter.”
    ― Paxton Hood

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Aargon View Post
    Anytime Goodluck with whatever you choose to go with!
    Thank you!

-A normie tryna be cool

stats farm is a very bad idea for 1dl, u need 15dls to make actual noticeable profit,for u i would recommend mass, and not just any mass, when i only had one dl my friend suggested me massing glowy blocks, it said it gives him 1dl profit each week, from massing i couldnt believe it(tho 1dl weekly is still low for me rn but its still good for starters) u can find other mass projects but it must have alot and alot of demand, but glowy is the best u can just mass 500 seeds, with the cost of 1dl, u will get around 1.3k or 1.4k even more if u use harvester, and u sell them for 115-125, ofcourse its only in 2-3 if you have the determination , as for stat farms, they give u stable low profit, for ur 1dl u would probably get 3-4 wls daily and u still have to harvest them too which takes alot of time :
    Luffy asks all the important questions, so you dont have to ask them
    sees mermaid for the first time
    luffy: so, can you poop?

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by LegendOfHish View Post
    stats farm is a very bad idea for 1dl, u need 15dls to make actual noticeable profit,for u i would recommend mass, and not just any mass, when i only had one dl my friend suggested me massing glowy blocks, it said it gives him 1dl profit each week, from massing i couldnt believe it(tho 1dl weekly is still low for me rn but its still good for starters) u can find other mass projects but it must have alot and alot of demand, but glowy is the best u can just mass 500 seeds, with the cost of 1dl, u will get around 1.3k or 1.4k even more if u use harvester, and u sell them for 115-125, ofcourse its only in 2-3 if you have the determination , as for stat farms, they give u stable low profit, for ur 1dl u would probably get 3-4 wls daily and u still have to harvest them too which takes alot of time :
    Thank you sir! I just found myself a new tactic. But thanks for the advice, I will consider that. I am going to scam people. (Plz dont report me I will just keep farming like a normie)

-A normie tryna be cool