Thread: Should I...?

Lesser Knight

Default Should I...?

Should I make a surg vend world with 12dl?

EDIT: If not, what else can I do?

I don't think a surgical tool vending world will be particularly profitable (I'm assuming you'll go by the usual vend world basis of buying things bulk for cheap and then selling them off at a higher cost) not to mention that simply keeping the world stocked would be a nightmare. You could instead go for a BFG world or a farm, 12dls should be plenty to kickstart something like that.
    “Be as careful of the books you read, as of the company you keep; for your habits and character will be as much influenced by the former as the latter.”
    ― Paxton Hood

Quote Originally Posted by CrandetanYT View Post
    Should I make a surg vend world with 12dl?

EDIT: If not, what else can I do?
    Do you already have the materials in surg pack? If you do, then sure go ahead. If you want to try something new, crime or startopia are also a good investment for vend shop considering the fact that you have 12 dls. Hope I had 12 dls. Anyway good luck and hope I helped.
    Lemme think of something cool to add here:

“Life is just a game, the thing is how you are playing it”
    -A normie tryna be cool

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Aargon View Post
    I don't think a surgical tool vending world will be particularly profitable (I'm assuming you'll go by the usual vend world basis of buying things bulk for cheap and then selling them off at a higher cost) not to mention that simply keeping the world stocked would be a nightmare. You could instead go for a BFG world or a farm, 12dls should be plenty to kickstart something like that.
    you cannot make a bfg with 12dl

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aargon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BossKraken View Post
    Do you already have the materials in surg pack? If you do, then sure go ahead. If you want to try something new, crime or startopia are also a good investment for vend shop considering the fact that you have 12 dls. Hope I had 12 dls. Anyway good luck and hope I helped.
    I was going to buy about 120 surg packs for 9dl+key
    but idk

Quote Originally Posted by CrandetanYT View Post
    you cannot make a bfg with 12dl

- - - Updated - - -

I was going to buy about 120 surg packs for 9dl+key
    but idk
    Ahh, my bad then. I suppose you could if you had such large amounts of starting stock but then it'd all come down to the profit margin and if it'd be worth running.
    “Be as careful of the books you read, as of the company you keep; for your habits and character will be as much influenced by the former as the latter.”
    ― Paxton Hood

You might be able to profit if you sell tools in the 14 - 15 range but it would be hard to sell normally unless there are desperate buyers during events like carnival etc.
    🍥Currently embracing my inner kimchi🍥
    ---------------- IGN : Himarin ----------------
    I made an instagram account! Follow me @Himarin.gt