Thread: Can we give Mobile Users the option to start over and join PS4 servers?

Knight

Default Can we give Mobile Users the option to start over and join PS4 servers?

Is there a way to add crossplay in a way that would allow mobile to join ps4 servers so console does not have to start over?

With that said im at the point where i would like to see or hear what is going to be done to add more players to our pool.

Crossplay is in fact an option now but how does Ubisoft plan on going about its implementation?

If games like Paladins and Smite are allowed to have crossplay im sure the makers of one of the best game of all time AC have some pull.

Right now i see alot of shops and nobody is really buying or trading much. We need more players asap.
    Come Check out my worlds:
    BALTIMORE
    MEGARARES
    TheSeedBank
    INFOWARS
    BALTIMOREICE
    HEAVEN777
    GAMEVILLE

Awesome idea but they should also have the option to join xbox/switch server

Knight

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by dylol View Post
    Awesome idea but they should also have the option to join xbox/switch server
    Yeah i was thinking about how this is going to work without losing something.

We might just have to take a loss as console players just to have full cross play support . i dont mind losing stuff if somehow we can be compensated with worldlocks which in turn will boost the economy for the main server.

Our player base is so low it should be easy to compensate all of us without issues. The only thing i would really be upset with is not being able to grab up rayman or mag.

But lets hope that is not an option.
    BALTIMORE
    MEGARARES
    TheSeedBank
    INFOWARS
    BALTIMOREICE
    HEAVEN777
    GAMEVILLE

I actually support this idea, it sounds really cool!

(Also free bump, this thread needs more attention. )
    That is all I have to say, good day!

IGN = Nesqwik
    LEVEL= 51

creeper,
    aww man.

Quote Originally Posted by emoneydatruth View Post
    Is there a way to add crossplay in a way that would allow mobile to join ps4 servers so console does not have to start over?
    So mobile players have to start over?
    Nah, I'm not gonna wipe out my 5 years of progress

Quote Originally Posted by KVLEE View Post
    me neither. but only 2 years hehe
    Goals

Level 103/125

If you want to get in touch:

Need fire hydrants ?
    Go to BUYHYDRANTS ^_^

Agreed. But besides that, it's already hard for the staff to have or maintain a stable server in the mobile/desktop. So having an alternate server would be more messy and difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by Azurada View Post
    Agreed. But besides that, it's already hard for the staff to have or maintain a stable server in the mobile/desktop. So having an alternate server would be more messy and difficult.
    Yo azurada, do you still use discord?
    I also noticed you're not In my friend list..
    Quote Originally Posted by Axzyte View Post
    Hi I'm Axzyte
    GrowID: Alixity

Goals:
    Get WOTD
    Get Focused Eyes
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=400842&dateline=15630  10791Thanks for this!

You don't have to wipe out your progress, just start anew. Some players do like a new beginning, a brand new universe to play in

Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Ayame View Post
    You don't have to wipe out your progress, just start anew. Some players do like a new beginning, a brand new universe to play in
    I think allowing pc/mobile to connect with our universe would be amazing and doing it before rayman and mag release would be key since alot of those players didnt get a chance to get these items that are highy appealing.

Sorry for confusion but i didnt mean to wipe any mobile players previous data or time invested.

I really would love to know will there be two servers for all platforms for example. If im using ps4 when i log in will i have an option ti choose between playing with just ps4 players or cross-platform with everyone and every console?

I really feel like our player pool is so small that if its split it wouldnt even be worth keeping open and if that is the case would we be givin some kind of compensation to match what weve done ?
    BALTIMORE
    MEGARARES
    TheSeedBank
    INFOWARS
    BALTIMOREICE
    HEAVEN777
    GAMEVILLE

Lesser Wizard

Default henlo

yes
    I like this
    is it a possibility ?

Lesser Wizard

With that said im at the point where i would like to see or hear what is going to be done to add more players to our pool.

Crossplay is in fact an option now but how does Ubisoft plan on going about its implementation?

If games like Paladins and Smite are allowed to have crossplay im sure the makers of one of the best game of all time AC have some pull.

Right now i see alot of shops and nobody is really buying or trading much. We need more players asap.
    Tell me how many players on mobile would be playing if this suggestion of your would be added?

NONE.

They should keep advertising console for more players, but this suggestion is terrible.. i could list so many points why it is.
    Sell random items in world called 69L

Lesser Wizard

I think that would be great!

Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Vandaler View Post
    Tell me how many players on mobile would be playing if this suggestion of your would be added?

NONE.

They should keep advertising console for more players, but this suggestion is terrible.. i could list so many points why it is.
    If mobile players had the chance to join a new server without losing progress while also having the ability to have a chance grabbing IOTMs that they might have missed you may be surprised how many players actually do switch over and play on both servers.
    BALTIMORE
    MEGARARES
    TheSeedBank
    INFOWARS
    BALTIMOREICE
    HEAVEN777
    GAMEVILLE

Quote Originally Posted by Axzyte View Post
    Yo azurada, do you still use discord?
    I also noticed you're not In my friend list..
    Yes, I had to move to my very first account, which was created 2050+ days ago. I will be coming back once I'm able to change my GrowID to Azurada. I'll be needing two Birth Certificate so... sigh.

Hey, unfortunately the content between mobile and consoles is currently too different to allow such. We are working on tightening the gap between consoles and other servers but currently we don't have any concrete plans in regard to cross-play. If at any point our plans change, we'll inform you

Ayama the make it simple the idea is just to give the option to mobile/pc user to choose between 3 servers, pc/mobile, xbox/switch and ps4.

Lesser Wizard

Default henlo

Quote Originally Posted by dylol View Post
    Ayama the make it simple the idea is just to give the option to mobile/pc user to choose between 3 servers, pc/mobile, xbox/switch and ps4.
    I don't think it's that easy

also would it be easier to create a separate launcher on PC which would connect to PS4/Xbox/Switch servers? (idk just asking)

example csgo china / different server different launcher /?

Quote Originally Posted by MystZ View Post
    I don't think it's that easy

also would it be easier to create a separate launcher on PC which would connect to PS4/Xbox/Switch servers? (idk just asking)

example csgo china / different server different launcher /?
    CS:GO China is a Different Launcher due to Chinese Censorship,

Also currently the separate servers actually work, by combining in any way would stop anyone from playing on the console servers... Having it separated actually works in the sense that people actually want to play..
    Found this XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    My bad, forgot Growtopia is a mobile game as well.
    1 DL Art Contest!
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...t-1Dl-(Snakes)

CHEAP SURG-E IN LOPYSURG

FREE DAILY BFG IN LOPYBFG

Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Lopyhupis View Post
    CS:GO China is a Different Launcher due to Chinese Censorship,

Also currently the separate servers actually work, by combining in any way would stop anyone from playing on the console servers... Having it separated actually works in the sense that people actually want to play..
    The issue is our time, at this rate it will take console players double or triple the amount of time to progress. Not enough people are spending wls and some uncommon and common items are way to hard to find.

Putting effort into worlds just for nobody to show up is kinda pointless and me i love making social worlds for lots of people to enjoy so i take a hit in that regard.

If crossplatform play isnt an option how do you guys plan on dealing with this issue?

The players i talk to are uncertain about the future of GT console and i really am here to give some hope or show some light at the end of the tunnel. Im very active and almost everyone that plays hardcore on ps4 knows who i am. Im very vocal about what i see on forums and would like to relay some msgs in game.
    BALTIMORE
    MEGARARES
    TheSeedBank
    INFOWARS
    BALTIMOREICE
    HEAVEN777
    GAMEVILLE