Thread: Guild challenge big problem

Default Guild challenge big problem

So guild challenge are everyday and every member of the top 3 guild get the challenge item, the top guilds are max lvl which mean there is 75 members in it. Quick math 75 x 3 = 225 items given away every day while in normal challenge its 3 items given away per day. That mean that theres as many guild item challenge given away in 1 day that there is in 75 normal challenge day. Guild item are not ment to be cheap but at that rate you understand they will be pretty fast so here 2 of my ideas for that to not happen. First, you could make the guild challenge happen only once a month or even once every 2 months. Second, only the top five of every guild could get the item or only 5 random members would get it so those items wont get cheap as fast. Thank you

Problem 1: 75 members do not contribute per guild per event.
    Only around 30 members on the top guild.

You have a point but doing that will remove the incentive to contribute to your guild.
    I can't change my past. Thats why I live in the present and fix my future.

Growtopian name- FurtherMaths

Alternate solution: release new items that use the guild prizes as ingredients.
    Growtopia: Oldsock/Oldzock
    Instagram: @sockia
    Discord: Oldsock#0653

Support my Dolphin Suit suggestion please:
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...-Set&p=4137275

Another alternate solution: Only top 3 Guild members will rewarded with new prizes.
    Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

My Last Suggestion; GrowPass in GrowTopia!

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Problem 1: 75 members do not contribute per guild per event.
    Only around 30 members on the top guild.

You have a point but doing that will remove the incentive to contribute to your guild.
    sometimes even less lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GrowPixel View Post
    Another alternate solution: Only top 3 Guild members will rewarded with new prizes.
    that would cause conflict in the guild,instead of working together,they're fighting against each other.
    IGN : Liquify

To be talkin' to you,belladonna

Quote Originally Posted by dylol View Post
    So guild challenge are everyday and every member of the top 3 guild get the challenge item, the top guilds are max lvl which mean there is 75 members in it. Quick math 75 x 3 = 225 items given away every day while in normal challenge its 3 items given away per day. That mean that theres as many guild item challenge given away in 1 day that there is in 75 normal challenge day. Guild item are not ment to be cheap but at that rate you understand they will be pretty fast so here 2 of my ideas for that to not happen. First, you could make the guild challenge happen only once a month or even once every 2 months. Second, only the top five of every guild could get the item or only 5 random members would get it so those items wont get cheap as fast. Thank you
    twice a week are fine
    Hi there!, Have a gud day xD

Quote Originally Posted by Oldsock (IGN) View Post
    Alternate solution: release new items that use the guild prizes as ingredients.
    This idea just give me two other idea, each member get a piece of the item and you need 75 pieces to make the item or (best idea in my opinion) each member get a box (exemple: chimera call box) and its a consumable and when you use it you have 1 chance on 75 to get the item. Also that box could be untradable to prevent gambling.
    Last edited by dylol; 10-16-2019 at 04:07 PM.

Or, just accept that what ever guild item we talk about, they all are extremely cheap and easy to get, so, while i needed accept that in normal guild events, maybe you need accept it in daily guild events. So ez. Making profit from guild=Wont ever happen and that's it.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    Or, just accept that what ever guild item we talk about, they all are extremely cheap and easy to get, so, while i needed accept that in normal guild events, maybe you need accept it in daily guild events. So ez. Making profit from guild=Wont ever happen and that's it.
    How is it easy profit, its just about making the item more special. The box idea make it fair since you can pay to win the challenge and still only have 1 chance on 75 to get the item and if you get it you will for sure profit but as much as if you sell it the way you get it now for 75 event or you will even profit less.

Quote Originally Posted by GrowPixel View Post
    No one will help then, except to famous player. It's wont called guild challenge anymore.

Beside that guild item is more like fashion item, dont give any buff like daily challenge items does.

Getting 'potion points' for each member that participates in the challenge that can be redeemed for a range of unique guild potion effects that only effect the player for an amount of time could be a good substitution for the prizes.
    This means that no actual items are given to the guilds and it would still reward members who participate. The amount of points you get could be decided on your guild's position in the event and your position within the guild.
    For example first place wins 200 potion points and if someone does 20% of the guild's challenge contribution that person gets 40 points (20% of the prize)

Quote Originally Posted by Liquify View Post
    sometimes even less lol
    i wanna participate toooo but me cant open gt

Visit My Crime/Bait Shop
    INK

Lesser Knight

Chemist only had 16 members and placed #1 not all members even contributed.

Quote Originally Posted by FogStar View Post
    Chemist only had 16 members and placed #1 not all members even contributed.
    That's because our guild mainly consists of challenge pros and experts. I believe the prize system should be kept as it is. I mean, yes around 75 items special to a challenge are released daily, but do note that each challenge (as in the type, like fishing frenzy) comes 1-3 times per month only.
    "You don't have to brush all your teeth, only the ones you want to keep."

I made a suggestion to revive most dead activities and to stabilize most unbalanced matters in the game, be sure to check it out here!

Lesser Wizard

First, you could make the guild challenge happen only once a month or even once every 2 months.
    Quote Originally Posted by Minamori View Post
    twice a week are fine
    Its Guild
    Daily challenge, not weekly or monthly, lol.
    This idea just give me two other idea, each member get a piece of the item and you need 75 pieces to make the item or (best idea in my opinion) each member get a box (exemple: chimera call box) and its a consumable and when you use it you have 1 chance on 75 to get the item. Also that box could be untradable to prevent gambling.
    to prevent gambling : makes a super-gambly item that would upset most of the people