Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fortnite wasn't a game all along!

Quote Originally Posted by effanx11 View Post
    Don't judge a book by its cover, The game is only considered cancer (and wrongly so) because of the children in it and the childish environment it provides.
    I used to play fortnite before atleast with friends because they refused to play anything else I didn't buy any battle pass or anything...the game genuinely is **** not only the community sucks ass the game isn't enjoyable at all half of the people I know who play the game play it just to ride on the trend wave so ye I tried sh1t and it's tastes like sh1t
    Join our Jahy-Sama discord server

https://imageproxy.ifunny.co/crop:x-20,resize:320x,crop:x800,quality:90x75/images/4a395a47cc1ac6d5c1141763cb3b5b1873f6b48f97bed31d31  0248a3523e00fb_1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Oma357 View Post
    I used to play fortnite before atleast with friends because they refused to play anything else I didn't buy any battle pass or anything...the game genuinely is **** not only the community sucks ass the game isn't enjoyable at all half of the people I know who play the game play it just to ride on the trend wave so ye I tried sh1t and it's tastes like sh1t
    Well, there is a correlation between hating the game and being at the game.
    IGN: oblisstified

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by Alimanz View Post
    Well, there is a correlation between hating the game and being at the game.
    I mean sort of

I suck but I still enjoy playing fortnite

it’s better than this game
    This space is empty, just like the space in my skull.

Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    Are you legit defending Fortnite? lol
    >“you are actually defending a children’s game? that’s cringe bro! why would you do that? the game is awful! it’s meant for kids!”

>plays growtopia

Are you legit defending Fortnite? lol
    Literally proving my point. Good game, tons of updates which aren't empty updates. I agree the community is bad, but you're just forgetting all the good things about the game. Just because a game attracts children doesn't mean its crap.

IGN:StarByte
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldsock (IGN) View Post
    There's this thing called life.

Oh, you made a post dissing fortnite? You are very cool! Absolutely halarious! I liked the part when you said “fortnite is cancer”! Very funny! I’m rolf rn! lol!

Me: Plays Fortnite but not often

Also me: Plays Growtopia

Also me: Guess I'm Neutral
    IGN: ProbablySeth
    Growtopian National Anthem:

And now a quote from yours truly...

My 8th grade teacher

You're thinking outside the box. But what you didn't know, Is that there is no box.

Quote Originally Posted by xFloat View Post
    >“you are actually defending a children’s game? that’s cringe bro! why would you do that? the game is awful! it’s meant for kids!”

>plays growtopia
    If by play Growtopia you mean logging on for like 5 minutes every couple of days, then sure. Also, that's some serious paraphrasing right there; you sure you're not just putting words in my mouth?

Quote Originally Posted by effanx11 View Post
    Literally proving my point. Good game, tons of updates which aren't empty updates. I agree the community is bad, but you're just forgetting all the good things about the game. Just because a game attracts children doesn't mean its crap.
    And where is this good game you speak of? Frankly, I couldn't care less about the community when criticising a game; even some of the best games have the worst playerbase/fanbase. But Fortnite is not one of those good games, it's a blatant cashgrab with very boring and slow-paced gameplay. The battle royale genre as a whole isn't really my cup of tea, but Fortnite seems to take what's bad about it and somehow makes it even worse.

ok y'all the pics back

oh yeah btw my discord is @Dynnie#3475

If by play Growtopia you mean logging on for like 5 minutes every couple of days, then sure. Also, that's some serious paraphrasing right there; you sure you're not just putting words in my mouth?
    just a bit of exaggeration. but it’s not putting words in your mouth at all. it’s literally how you look hopping on the “fortnite bad” hate train. it’s childish, the most unfunny thing you could possibly post, and doesn’t make you look cool or interesting at all.

just a bit of exaggeration. but it’s not putting words in your mouth at all. it’s literally how you look hopping on the “fortnite bad” hate train. it’s childish, the most unfunny thing you could possibly post, and doesn’t make you look cool or interesting at all.
    Yeah, I'm not a huge fan of the whole hate train either. I don't hate Fortnite because I'm trying to be funny/cool/interesting/whatever, but because it's my genuine opinion that I've had from the start, and the hate train makes it hard to express that opinion without seeming like I'm jumping on the bandwagon.

ok y'all the pics back

oh yeah btw my discord is @Dynnie#3475

Yeah, I'm not a huge fan of the whole hate train either. I don't hate Fortnite because I'm trying to be funny/cool/interesting/whatever, but because it's my genuine opinion that I've had from the start, and the hate train makes it hard to express that opinion without seeming like I'm jumping on the bandwagon.
    ok. well, if you really dislike it that much, that’s fine. just wanted to say something because you were degraded someone just because they like the game.

ok. well, if you really dislike it that much, that’s fine. just wanted to say something because you were degraded someone just because they like the game.
    thanks

IGN:StarByte
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldsock (IGN) View Post
    There's this thing called life.

My 2 Cents.

Play your own games and don’t discuss which game is better since in your opinion the game you like will always be better...
    Found this XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    My bad, forgot Growtopia is a mobile game as well.
    1 DL Art Contest!
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...t-1Dl-(Snakes)

CHEAP SURG-E IN LOPYSURG

FREE DAILY BFG IN LOPYBFG

Guys, try to keep things civilized in the future. We can have conversations about other games without talking about toxic communities or upsetting other people. Closing this thread to prevent further arguments.
    Canadian Community Manager

I like anime, board games, video games, and food! (and just about everything else that's fun, competitive, and inspiring)

Link to my official IG