Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 34 of 34

Thread: Fortnite wasn't a game all along!

  1. #21
    Master Sorcerer Oma357's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    (JAMMED!)
    Posts
    1,458

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by effanx11 View Post
    Don't judge a book by its cover, The game is only considered cancer (and wrongly so) because of the children in it and the childish environment it provides.
    I used to play fortnite before atleast with friends because they refused to play anything else I didn't buy any battle pass or anything...the game genuinely is **** not only the community sucks ass the game isn't enjoyable at all half of the people I know who play the game play it just to ride on the trend wave so ye I tried sh1t and it's tastes like sh1t
    Join our Jahy-Sama discord server

    https://imageproxy.ifunny.co/crop:x-20,resize:320x,crop:x800,quality:90x75/images/4a395a47cc1ac6d5c1141763cb3b5b1873f6b48f97bed31d31  0248a3523e00fb_1.jpg

  2. #22
    Master Sorcerer Alimanz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    618

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oma357 View Post
    I used to play fortnite before atleast with friends because they refused to play anything else I didn't buy any battle pass or anything...the game genuinely is **** not only the community sucks ass the game isn't enjoyable at all half of the people I know who play the game play it just to ride on the trend wave so ye I tried sh1t and it's tastes like sh1t
    Well, there is a correlation between hating the game and being at the game.
    IGN: oblisstified

  3. #23
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    661

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alimanz View Post
    Well, there is a correlation between hating the game and being at the game.
    I mean sort of

    I suck but I still enjoy playing fortnite

    it’s better than this game
    This space is empty, just like the space in my skull.

  4. #24
    Master Sorcerer xFloat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    family guy funny moments
    Posts
    3,309

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    Are you legit defending Fortnite? lol
    >“you are actually defending a children’s game? that’s cringe bro! why would you do that? the game is awful! it’s meant for kids!”

    >plays growtopia

  5. #25
    Master Sorcerer effanx11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Nowhere Particular
    Posts
    4,227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    Are you legit defending Fortnite? lol
    Literally proving my point. Good game, tons of updates which aren't empty updates. I agree the community is bad, but you're just forgetting all the good things about the game. Just because a game attracts children doesn't mean its crap.
    Avatar Credits Go To SnowCone

    IGN:StarByte
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldsock (IGN) View Post
    There's this thing called life.

  6. #26
    Lesser Wizard Akko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    176

    Default

    Oh, you made a post dissing fortnite? You are very cool! Absolutely halarious! I liked the part when you said “fortnite is cancer”! Very funny! I’m rolf rn! lol!

  7. #27
    Master Sorcerer Fredbear489's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Inside a World Lock
    Posts
    877

    Default

    Me: Plays Fortnite but not often

    Also me: Plays Growtopia

    Also me: Guess I'm Neutral
    IGN: ProbablySeth
    Growtopian National Anthem:

    And now a quote from yours truly...

    My 8th grade teacher

    You're thinking outside the box. But what you didn't know, Is that there is no box.

  8. #28
    Master Sorcerer DynPlaysGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Ireland  Nationality:   Polish
    Posts
    13,650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xFloat View Post
    >“you are actually defending a children’s game? that’s cringe bro! why would you do that? the game is awful! it’s meant for kids!”

    >plays growtopia
    If by play Growtopia you mean logging on for like 5 minutes every couple of days, then sure. Also, that's some serious paraphrasing right there; you sure you're not just putting words in my mouth?

    Quote Originally Posted by effanx11 View Post
    Literally proving my point. Good game, tons of updates which aren't empty updates. I agree the community is bad, but you're just forgetting all the good things about the game. Just because a game attracts children doesn't mean its crap.
    And where is this good game you speak of? Frankly, I couldn't care less about the community when criticising a game; even some of the best games have the worst playerbase/fanbase. But Fortnite is not one of those good games, it's a blatant cashgrab with very boring and slow-paced gameplay. The battle royale genre as a whole isn't really my cup of tea, but Fortnite seems to take what's bad about it and somehow makes it even worse.

    ok y'all the pics back

    oh yeah btw my discord is @Dynnie#3475

  9. #29
    Master Sorcerer xFloat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    family guy funny moments
    Posts
    3,309

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    If by play Growtopia you mean logging on for like 5 minutes every couple of days, then sure. Also, that's some serious paraphrasing right there; you sure you're not just putting words in my mouth?
    just a bit of exaggeration. but it’s not putting words in your mouth at all. it’s literally how you look hopping on the “fortnite bad” hate train. it’s childish, the most unfunny thing you could possibly post, and doesn’t make you look cool or interesting at all.

  10. #30
    Master Sorcerer DynPlaysGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Ireland  Nationality:   Polish
    Posts
    13,650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xFloat View Post
    just a bit of exaggeration. but it’s not putting words in your mouth at all. it’s literally how you look hopping on the “fortnite bad” hate train. it’s childish, the most unfunny thing you could possibly post, and doesn’t make you look cool or interesting at all.
    Yeah, I'm not a huge fan of the whole hate train either. I don't hate Fortnite because I'm trying to be funny/cool/interesting/whatever, but because it's my genuine opinion that I've had from the start, and the hate train makes it hard to express that opinion without seeming like I'm jumping on the bandwagon.

    ok y'all the pics back

    oh yeah btw my discord is @Dynnie#3475

  11. #31
    Master Sorcerer xFloat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    family guy funny moments
    Posts
    3,309

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    Yeah, I'm not a huge fan of the whole hate train either. I don't hate Fortnite because I'm trying to be funny/cool/interesting/whatever, but because it's my genuine opinion that I've had from the start, and the hate train makes it hard to express that opinion without seeming like I'm jumping on the bandwagon.
    ok. well, if you really dislike it that much, that’s fine. just wanted to say something because you were degraded someone just because they like the game.

  12. #32
    Master Sorcerer effanx11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Nowhere Particular
    Posts
    4,227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xFloat View Post
    ok. well, if you really dislike it that much, that’s fine. just wanted to say something because you were degraded someone just because they like the game.
    thanks
    Avatar Credits Go To SnowCone

    IGN:StarByte
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldsock (IGN) View Post
    There's this thing called life.

  13. #33
    Master Sorcerer Lopyhupis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Lidl (Kesa on crazy)
    Posts
    1,352

    Default

    My 2 Cents.

    Play your own games and don’t discuss which game is better since in your opinion the game you like will always be better...
    Found this XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    My bad, forgot Growtopia is a mobile game as well.
    1 DL Art Contest!
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...t-1Dl-(Snakes)

    CHEAP SURG-E IN LOPYSURG

    FREE DAILY BFG IN LOPYBFG


  14. #34

    Default

    Guys, try to keep things civilized in the future. We can have conversations about other games without talking about toxic communities or upsetting other people. Closing this thread to prevent further arguments.
    Canadian Community Manager

    I like anime, board games, video games, and food! (and just about everything else that's fun, competitive, and inspiring)

    Link to my official IG

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •