Thread: Spleef Event once in three months

Default Spleef Event once in three months

A spleef event that happens once in three months, lasts for 5 days, first day being the ticket sale day, one ticket costing ten world locks. Once a ticket is bought, you must show up the next day at a specific time along with your opponent, the Xenonite is of course active, the ground is also spikes, and not lava. The gates would automatically open and close, the more time the fight takes - the less gates stay open. This would work in a tournament format, meaning it will continue until one victor appears, and around 30 people get a prize. I believe it's a very fun event that would take skill to win, and not only world locks. I doubt that it will get added, but I still have a small hope that it would, since it would just be... a very fun event that I believe everyone would love - especially since everyone would be able to enter for just around 10 world locks.

Situation: Spends 10 world locks for a ticket but then dad cuts off the Wi-Fi
    IGN: ProbablySeth
    Growtopian National Anthem:

And now a quote from yours truly...

My 8th grade teacher

You're thinking outside the box. But what you didn't know, Is that there is no box.

Quote Originally Posted by Fredbear489 View Post
    Situation: Spends 10 world locks for a ticket but then dad cuts off the Wi-Fi
    That could equally happen in everything: doing surgery, daily challenge, etc.

Master Sorcerer

Another tournament style event to reduce inflation of world locks? Sure I guess - it'll probably go the same way as it though, with no one really actually actively participating in TOURNAMENT, but no harm in adding this.