Thread: Legendary wizard-> little improvement=no more scam!

Exclamation Legendary wizard-> little improvement=no more scam!

So many players has got scammed their wizard in past months that now my friend gave great suggestion for me and i promised post it:

Change wizard just little. Why anyone can complete quest with wiz? I can't find any valid reason for this, only scamming is real reason why other than owner could make last step with wiz. So, make it either "no sharing in any case" or "only wizard owner can make last step". And boom, no more scammed wizards. So easy.

Current system totally favors scammers, cause ppl wont stop selling steps. They always think that they are smarter than scammers and most of the time, scammer win. So why let scammers win?

Leqend gave new idea: Make it so owner can set will he let other make step or complete quest. That fixes scam issue too!
    Last edited by QueenChloe; 10-17-2019 at 02:24 PM. Reason: added Leqends idea
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

I kinda agree with this though.
    Ign/GrowID: Artlos
    Just be yourself don't try to be others
    And don't give up to reach your dream.

Click here to read my suggestion!

As mods said, the wizard wasn't made to sell steps.
    It's our fault if we get scammed by players. But I agree, we need a solution to avoid scams. But some players also sell the last step for like 60-70 dls so that's why they shouldn't make it that only the owner can do last step. They should add a system that informs the world owner that the player is doing the last quest. For example, when someone wrench the wizard to complete the quest, a message appears on the owner's screen : " [Player's name] is about to complete the last step in his legendary step using your wizard. Agree? "

Quote Originally Posted by LBForce_GT View Post
    As mods said, the wizard wasn't made to sell steps.
    It's our fault if we get scammed by players. But I agree, we need a solution to avoid scams. But some players also sell the last step for like 60-70 dls so that's why they shouldn't make it that only the owner can do last step. They should add a system that informs the world owner that the player is doing the last quest. For example, when someone wrench the wizard to complete the quest, a message appears on the owner's screen : " [Player's name] is about to complete the last step in his legendary step using your wizard. Agree? "
    Yes. I added this later in this suggestion. If owner needs to confirm last step, there will be no scams. And, like they said, idea wasn't that ppl sell steps, so what ever solution they use, it is fine for me, but this wiz scamming needs to stop. All talk how we need more players and same time we let ppl scam easily 70dls. Well how many of those quit, who loses wiz?
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    So many players has got scammed their wizard in past months that now my friend gave great suggestion for me and i promised post it:

Change wizard just little. Why anyone can complete quest with wiz? I can't find any valid reason for this, only scamming is real reason why other than owner could make last step with wiz. So, make it either "no sharing in any case" or "only wizard owner can make last step". And boom, no more scammed wizards. So easy.

Current system totally favors scammers, cause ppl wont stop selling steps. They always think that they are smarter than scammers and most of the time, scammer win. So why let scammers win?

Leqend gave new idea: Make it so owner can set will he let other make step or complete quest. That fixes scam issue too!
    I like this idea

Lesser Wizard

yeah pretty cool
    IGN: TheGodHere

Pm me in forums if you need a friend!

Join Forumers United.

All for one and one for all, we are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

https://discord.gg/2pKjUsQ

100% agree with this. It really annoys me that a way to scam massive amounts of dls at once has been acknowledged by the staff but they arent doing anything about it. Seriously if you arent going to moderate it then stop it from happening.

Interesting
    🇮🇩Rimuoi

Play Growtopia Since August 2018 (actually 2016 but only 1month)

Instagram: @Rimuoi._

Signature copied from ephus

Quote Originally Posted by Rimuoi View Post
    Interesting
    Nice signature.
    I make low-quality content.

Most Recent video: (My videos aren't usually like this)

IGN: SeaAce
    Instagram: Spades.gt

Quote Originally Posted by SeaAce View Post
    Nice signature.
    Of course
    🇮🇩Rimuoi

Play Growtopia Since August 2018 (actually 2016 but only 1month)

Instagram: @Rimuoi._

Signature copied from ephus