Thread: [Forum Contest] Halloween World Building Contest

Default Halloween submission by Kyeosi

World Name: Altheros
    Grow ID: Kyeosi

Name:  AD1E3629-9284-4FAF-979F-4F21A1CC3A2C.png
Views: 389
Size:  856.2 KB
    Quick Description:

This world has two separate sections, each having its unique touch. The first section you’ll see, talks about Halloween. This section offers Halloween facts and talks about its origin. It also offers parkour. The second section is a story made originally by me. It’s about a boy named Andy Judson, who was from a terrible orphanage that drugs their orphans, who was about to experience his first Halloween after escaping from that terrible orphanage. Unfortunately, he went to a demon’s mansion, a dream demon, called the Lullaby man. Boo! This demon made Andy Judson relive his past, and stuff...( not going to describe more things as it is spoiler )

This world uses three worlds, all are related to my story. It’s a creepy one...a dark one...
    The world uses fun mechanics. Also, there are V.I.P. Rooms for both section. Section one uses a password to get into the V.I.P. Room, while the second section uses a door ID.

You need wings, by the way.

The world offers a composed song by ViviV, a talented Composer. This song is called “ Spooky Scary Skeletons. “

I know it’s not quite a quick description. That’s because the world is not really a quick one to get by. It may look skinny and frail and empty, but it has content. Enjoy!

Default SCARYGRANDMA

GrowID: GLORAS World: SCARYGRANDMA
    Name:  scarygrandma.png
Views: 222
Size:  1.01 MB

[Storyline]
    A true horror story that is telling about John's horrifying experience that happened in the scary grandma's house. John has no idea that his life could be in risk, so he tries not to die. He will need to not get lost in hard situations and think before he takes actions, because it can end very badly. So the question is, was it worth it trusting grandma?

The story is teaching us something really special: stranger's trust and actions that we do before thinking. It's common mistake that we do in our lifes, who knows what could happen to us, we might end up like John.

[World Contains:]
    - Scary story based on real facts
    - Fun and hard parkour with adventure items and more
    - Some secrets words that could led to mysterious prize
    - Spooky music
    - VIP room
    - Punch and Zombie jammers
    - Fire House and Ghost Charm
    - Halloween blocks
    - Halloween facts
    Last edited by Gloras; 10-29-2019 at 11:01 AM. Reason: Picture didn't show

Quote Originally Posted by Techy View Post
    GrowID: Techy
    Attachment 226343

“This place echoes regret of devotees eternally trapped,
    This Darkness binds us to torment, our minds rapt,
    Let us be free, accept us with arms to embrace us,
    We offer our souls - no tricks - but with mindful trust.”
    - Elegy for the Stars

After years suffering from the sun's absence, devotees of the Sol and Stars had finally composed an offering to the Stars so that they could finally escape the anguish of darkness. They traded their souls to the Sol so that their spirits could reunite with them in the Dream Realm, but that is if they can truly display their devotion in a test of clarity. Wayward spirits litter the underground stronghold, awakening from their entombment from within pumpkins, eager to show true faithfulness to the Sol, all without a body or mind.

This world is part of 2 worlds: STARPHANTOM & STARPHANTOM2. They are interlinked which plays an important role in the world's playthrough. You must enter the Shadow Realm to surpass reality's limits and reach areas you previously couldn't have. Who knows what else lies within the dark.
    Additionally, the parkour is fairly easy since the world primarily focuses on the mechanic of interlinking worlds, making the world more or less a puzzle world - retracing familiar ground to find the correct path.
    I built this all on my own with supply help from Emuora and QwertyFab. The story is original, but I did take inspiration from the indie Metroidvania "Hollow Knight".

This entry includes 2 musical pieces transcribed by DynPlaysGT, both from the game Hollow Knight.
    STARPHANTOM - "Resting Grounds (Hollow Knight OST)"
    STARPHANTOM2 - "Hallownest Entry (Hollow Knight OST)"

This world was recently made for the contest.
    dude give others a chance
    | IGN: Graxum | Level: 80 |

Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    Update: I listened to TIMEONI (nice song..)
    Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    "Hey we just let all your private data get leaked, sorry about that. Now buy our IAP!"
    Quote Originally Posted by AsteroidSpam View Post
    and yet again growtopians surpass the known limit to collective autism

Hey guys, let's keep this thread for submitting worlds. Should you feel like someone violated a rule of copying pixel arts/design - feel free to private message any of the staff members, so we can check thoroughly. Thank you!
    Instagram: @gatello.gt
    Discord: Gatello#3430

Quote Originally Posted by Gatello View Post
    Hey guys, let's keep this thread for submitting worlds. Should you feel like someone violated a rule of copying pixel arts/design - feel free to private message any of the staff members, so we can check thoroughly. Thank you!
    Alright
    #MALAYSIABOLEH

Quote Originally Posted by FyreX View Post
    dude give others a chance
    The fact that he isn't constantly winning wotds is already the chance
    IGN : Liquify

To be talkin' to you,belladonna

Lesser Wizard

Attachment 226343

- Elegy for the Stars

After years suffering from the sun's absence, devotees of the Sol and Stars had finally composed an offering to the Stars so that they could finally escape the anguish of darkness. They traded their souls to the Sol so that their spirits could reunite with them in the Dream Realm, but that is if they can truly display their devotion in a test of clarity. Wayward spirits litter the underground stronghold, awakening from their entombment from within pumpkins, eager to show true faithfulness to the Sol, all without a body or mind.

This world is part of 2 worlds: STARPHANTOM & STARPHANTOM2. They are interlinked which plays an important role in the world's playthrough. You must enter the Shadow Realm to surpass reality's limits and reach areas you previously couldn't have. Who knows what else lies within the dark.
    Additionally, the parkour is fairly easy since the world primarily focuses on the mechanic of interlinking worlds, making the world more or less a puzzle world - retracing familiar ground to find the correct path.
    I built this all on my own with supply help from Emuora and QwertyFab. The story is original, but I did take inspiration from the indie Metroidvania "Hollow Knight".

This entry includes 2 musical pieces transcribed by DynPlaysGT, both from the game Hollow Knight.

Thoguht you will make something way better, but that one is nice too! Great job

Default Nominating my world

HOUSEBETWEEN by Alexgrow77

Name:  housebetween.png
Views: 226
Size:  1.29 MB

One day, you decided to explore the surroundings. After helping your mother and getting her permission you start your journey. After going through the unknown you end up in the haunted house from the other side of the bridge. Being there you find the shoking truth about the house, its owner and also his evil plan.

The world is a mix of parkour, adventure and story with a little bit of all of them but much more on parkour. Sadly I couldn't add music to it because of the use of wallpaper in the top part of the world.

The world has punch and zombie jammers and also a guardian pineapple to stop people from breaking ghost jars in it. (I forgot to place them when I rendered the world so you can't see them there)
    The world is new, created after the contest was announced. I built it myself with some help from my brother (for building only). It also has an original story made by myself.
    Last edited by Alexgrow77; 10-29-2019 at 05:45 PM.
    IGN: Alexgrow77
    Level: 125

I am seeing a lot of really good entries. I am excited!

Omoshiroi omoshiroi

Don't forget join secret santa 2019 here:
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ret-Santa-2019
    Probably u can't click this!

Instagram: Rimuoi._
    Discord: * Pitouu *#1725

Default Halloween Contest

Grow ID : Pacifier
    World : Halloweenweekfacts

World' Description : This is halloween week. While others are celebrating halloween, you are trapped in creepy place myteriously. You have to find a way out of that place. Unexpectedly, you face creepy-deadly things and also you find a lot of halloween facts on the way.

World includes : - P and Z Jammers,
    - Ghost Charm,
    - Facts about Halloween in Growtopia,
    - Halloween blocks,
    - Noob-friendly parkour.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Attachment 226343

- Elegy for the Stars

If this doesn't win, then the contest is officially rigged.
    No, I'm not biased.

ok y'all the pics back

oh yeah btw my discord is @Dynnie#3475

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    and I'm nervous hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    1 and half hours to go , It's going to end !
    #MALAYSIABOLEH

GrowID: PixelJr

Nominating my latest world, CADAVERCOVE.

This halloween-themed adventure world includes short riddles, unusual parkour mechanics (Deathtrap Walls, Storm Clouds, etc.), a VIP's lounge, and a dark ambience to give the players a spooky vibe. Tower, Castle silhouette, and Crescent Moon are originally created by me.

Name:  image.png
Views: 364
Size:  957.7 KB
    Last edited by PixelJr; 10-30-2019 at 02:28 AM.
    IGN: PixelJr
    Guild: ANCIENTS
    Instagram: @iampixeljr
    Discord: PixelJr#7411
    Growtopia Forums Discord: http://discord.io/gtforums

Join Secret Santa 2019! Click the image below.

World name : SCAREMUSEMENT
    GrowID : Liquify

SCAREMUSEMENT is a about the protagonist,who went to an Halloween amusement park to hangout with a friend who's dressed up as a Vampire for Halloween. what happens is the protagonist hits his/her head read hard on accident and fainted. During that time,the protagonist goes through different nightmares about horror movies he/she watched before.. obviously,it's all creepy and scary..

btw,the main focus is the design of each scene,not the render

Detailed information :

Name:  scaremusement (3).png
Views: 203
Size:  1,012.7 KB
    Last edited by Liquify; 10-29-2019 at 04:50 PM.
    IGN : Liquify

To be talkin' to you,belladonna

Lesser Wizard

Default THESKULLCASTLE full of skulls and rooms

This is a repost, because I dont want to fill the thread with my new renders.

My GrowID : RassuA
    World name : THESKULLCASTLE
    My world is about halloween overall. The world is meant to be a castle which is abandoned and very old. The castle is so old that it has a weird shape, but it has a lot of rooms to explore. The world has some interesting facts about halloween and the items. And overall its a fun parkour and adventure world for people to play for fun. The world has Punch and zombie jammers so people wouldnt be so annoying to each other. Also has a weather machine background because The darnkess background isnt that cheap nowadays. A newb friendly ,so everyone could finish the world and exlpore the fun!
    Latest render:Name:  theskullcastle.png
Views: 196
Size:  999.0 KB
    Im a random guy

Squire

Default TheEyeNighmare by Beerprofit and Hefker, reservation

TheEyeNightmare made by Beerprofit and Hefker
    This is actually the first worldbuilding contest we decided to give a try. We started building our world 5 days ago and it is 6 days ago worldlocked new world.

Story: You find yourself at a strange and creepy place, forgetting how you got there, and there seems to be no way out. You are desperately looking a way out, but it seems to lead you deeper in. You need different kinds of adventureitems on your way. Noone has made it this far as you have, there are no more even skeletons insight.

The story and world is our own made and original ones. We used a lot of different kinds of Halloween themed blocks and spikes, eg. buzzsaws. We have two different V.I.P. rooms, the first one is the mouth and the second one is below the white door and can be entered only by combining letters we have written in tavern signs and writing the formed word in the first V.I.P.

We have heatwave weather, punch and zombie jammers, a ghost charm, a pineapple guardian and an antigravity machine making our world newbie-friendly, everyone can parkour there without wings! Our parkour has easier and harder stages that require you to think a bit before running.

At the end of the world, we have a Halloween themed quiz, providing many interesting facts about Halloween. As mentioned before, we used a lot of Halloween themed blocks and our world is just 5 days old.

World: TheEyeNightmare
    Growid: Beerprofit

Name:  theeyenightmare.png
Views: 144
Size:  991.6 KB
    Last edited by Pyryzxx; 10-29-2019 at 10:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyryzxx View Post
    This is just reservation, Ill fill it later on today, since we have 8 hours more time! Good luck for yall!
    Bro it's alr over, it's following gt time. Wait nvm... Its still 11.30am gt
    IGN :LI0NHEART

The combo you have all been waiting for.
    I know its beautiful, no need to thank me,you are all welcome.

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Pyryzxx View Post
    This is just reservation, Ill fill it later on today, since we have 8 hours more time! Good luck for yall!
    Its over, you cant join anymore.