Thread: [Forum Contest] Halloween World Building Contest

Default HALLOWEENJUMP

GrowID: MiLYONERiM
    World Name: HALLOWEENJUMP

Name:  halloweenjump.png
Views: 327
Size:  470.6 KB

Halloween Monsters are back!
    Crazy, hungry, bloodthirsty monster is ready to eat somone. By the way, I have some bad news... You’re in this nightmare with friendly ghost. You’ve to get to the sheltered room
    [and the Adventure Begins!]

This World Has:

• Story
    • Adventure Items
    • Parkour
    • Maze
    • Halloween Blocks
    • Guardian Pineapple
    • Zombie and Punch Jammer
    • Firehouse

Default [ECLIPTICAL] A Vampire based world for Halloween.

[Storyline]
    It was told that after every 74 years during Halloween's Eve, there would be a 'Blood Moon Night'
    where Vampires would reach their highest peek of strength.
    The 'Night' would last for a normal 24 hours but it would be a night where Vampires reigned and terrorised on the world.
    The Blood Moon's perks does not only strengthen them, but it gives them immunity to getting hurt.
    This year was the 'Blood Moon Night' and the elder Vampires have found a way to extend the duration of the Blood Moon.
    They have preserved the 'Fang' and 'Blood' of the first Vampire and by using its abnormal magical properties
    that when used correctly would tear a portal in the sky preventing the Sun to rise causing and 'Eternal Blood Moon'

Your Task
    You need to infiltrate the Mansion of the Elder Vampires and steal the Vile that they are using to preserve
    the 'Fang' and 'Blood' of the First Vamp. The Land of the Vamps is a dangerous and mysterious place but during Halloween's Eve,
    all the Vampires will be out to terrorise on the innocent and that is when you strike and steal the Vile.
    Who knows what you will find on your journey. Good luck and Happy Halloween!

[World/Features]
    -Creepy/Scary story based world filled with Halloween blocks and items.
    -Eerie music (Song: Revenge by XXXTENTACION made by my friend Monstor)
    -Parkour/ Falling Parkour. (With the use of Adventure items)
    The parkour is also newbie and noobie friendly.
    -Cool hang out area with a Vampire diary on monsters, a VIP when you win or complete the world.
    -Many interesting fun facts while you go on your adventure.

[VV] The Halloween Boarders were blocking some of my build so here is a earlier version of the render [VV]

Name:  ecliptical.png
Views: 310
Size:  1.05 MB

Squire

Default MysteryHorror is back with fresh idea!

World Name: MysteryHorror
    GrowID: ZombieFalcon
    Description: The world include the basic Punch and Zombie jammer. Thanks to everyone for giving us some feedback on improvement, here is what i changed. The world has 7 type of adventure item used and 5 of them are needed to access to my party room known as a hangout room. Special block that i included is a sungate and 8 obeslik (Require team coordination) which will lead to the super party room where my team and I hang out to discuss about our next and well-improved world. The world is more of like a free roam quest which have many direction to end up in my party room. You have the choice to choose which room you want to begin your journey. Have fun, kids!Name:  MysteryHorror for Special event.png
Views: 276
Size:  860.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Growchitect View Post
    That world looks oddly familiar, not sure where I've seen it.
    Not in a bad way or anything but I feel like I've entered that world before.
    IGN :LI0NHEART

The combo you have all been waiting for.
    I know its beautiful, no need to thank me,you are all welcome.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Freak View Post
    [Storyline]
    It was told that after every 74 years during Halloween's Eve, there would be a 'Blood Moon Night'
    where Vampires would reach their highest peek of strength.
    The 'Night' would last for a normal 24 hours but it would be a night where Vampires reigned and terrorised on the world.
    The Blood Moon's perks does not only strengthen them, but it gives them immunity to getting hurt.
    This year was the 'Blood Moon Night' and the elder Vampires have found a way to extend the duration of the Blood Moon.
    They have preserved the 'Fang' and 'Blood' of the first Vampire and by using its abnormal magical properties
    that when used correctly would tear a portal in the sky preventing the Sun to rise causing and 'Eternal Blood Moon'

Your Task
    You need to infiltrate the Mansion of the Elder Vampires and steal the Vile that they are using to preserve
    the 'Fang' and 'Blood' of the First Vamp. The Land of the Vamps is a dangerous and mysterious place but during Halloween's Eve,
    all the Vampires will be out to terrorise on the innocent and that is when you strike and steal the Vile.
    Who knows what you will find on your journey. Good luck and Happy Halloween!

[World/Features]
    -Creepy/Scary story based world filled with Halloween blocks and items.
    -Eerie music (Song: Revenge by XXXTENTACION made by my friend Monstor)
    -Parkour/ Falling Parkour. (With the use of Adventure items)
    The parkour is also newbie and noobie friendly.
    -Cool hang out area with a Vampire diary on monsters, a VIP when you win or complete the world.
    -Many interesting fun facts while you go on your adventure.

[VV] The Halloween Boarders were blocking some of my build so here is a earlier version of the render [VV]

Name:  ecliptical.png
Views: 310
Size:  1.05 MB
    im shocked.
    no words.

Ig: Kyan7
    World: MIDNIGHTMURDERS
    Features:
    PZ Jammer
    Guardian Pineapple
    Night Weather
    Spooky Song by Kennedjiro (no rules about not composing ourselves?)
    New world
    Used Gravity Wells and Deathtraps
    Has a scary halloweeny story
    Has halloween blocks (not as overused as other worlds)
    A couple of crime facts on Halloween
    Mystery Door with 2 possible endings

Description:
    In my world, YOU are the murderer (unique)

The story is about a person (the player) whose love got stabbed, and you are taking revenge and have planned to go through an unknown cave system that leads to the killers family house in which you will attempt to murder the family.

More about it in the world next to the door
    Name:  midnightmurders.png
Views: 247
Size:  392.2 KB

I know its not the best but i tried the best
    Last edited by ItsKyan; 10-29-2019 at 06:12 AM.
    “Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”
    — The Doctor
    “I was born to make mistakes, not to be perfect.”
    ― Ross Lynch

Wink BURNTCASTLE by bear9

Hey, i nominating my world called BURNTCASTLE .
    A huge burnt castle! So much of fire and halloween items - i built there. The world also has scary story about Moss man and the bully.
    (GrowID : bear9)
    World has :
    P/Z jammers
    Vip area
    newest halloween blocks
    Adventure puzzles
    Scary song
    Scary story
    Halloween theme - blocks
    Weather machine - backround
    Credits board
    A lot of adventures
    Pineapple guardian - to people shouldn't use consumables
    Ghost charm - to people shouldn't add ghosts because it makes harder parkour.
    Name:  burntcastle.png
Views: 253
Size:  730.6 KB
    Thank you, hoping for win.
    And also thanks to NabiKrebs for help.

(changed the weather)

Default STARPHANTOM - the line between devotion and stupidity.

GrowID: Techy
    Name:  starphantom.png
Views: 441
Size:  979.3 KB

“This place echoes regret of devotees eternally trapped,
    This Darkness binds us to torment, our minds rapt,
    Let us be free, accept us with arms to embrace us,
    We offer our souls - no tricks - but with mindful trust.”
    - Elegy for the Stars

After years suffering from the sun's absence, devotees of the Sol and Stars had finally composed an offering to the Stars so that they could finally escape the anguish of darkness. They traded their souls to the Sol so that their spirits could reunite with them in the Dream Realm, but that is if they can truly display their devotion in a test of clarity. Wayward spirits litter the underground stronghold, awakening from their entombment from within pumpkins, eager to show true faithfulness to the Sol, all without a body or mind.

This world is part of 2 worlds: STARPHANTOM & STARPHANTOM2. They are interlinked which plays an important role in the world's playthrough. You must enter the Shadow Realm to surpass reality's limits and reach areas you previously couldn't have. Who knows what else lies within the dark.
    Additionally, the parkour is fairly easy since the world primarily focuses on the mechanic of interlinking worlds, making the world more or less a puzzle world - retracing familiar ground to find the correct path.
    I built this all on my own with supply help from Emuora and QwertyFab. The story is original, but I did take inspiration from the indie Metroidvania "Hollow Knight".

This entry includes 2 musical pieces transcribed by DynPlaysGT, both from the game Hollow Knight.
    STARPHANTOM - "Resting Grounds (Hollow Knight OST)"
    STARPHANTOM2 - "Hallownest Entry (Hollow Knight OST)"

This world was recently made for the contest.
    𝓶𝔂 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭𝓼 : PURPOSES ¦ SELFDEPRIVED ¦ FEARLISTENS ¦ RIFT ¦ PSYCHOVILLE ¦ ROYALFESTIVAL
    32 WOTDs

Discord Tag: xdpical#7777

Quote Originally Posted by Techy View Post

- Elegy for the Stars

After years suffering from the sun's absence, devotees of the Sol and Stars had finally composed an offering to the Stars so that they could finally escape the anguish of darkness. They traded their souls to the Sol so that their spirits could reunite with them in the Dream Realm, but that is if they can truly display their devotion in a test of clarity. Wayward spirits litter the underground stronghold, awakening from their entombment from within pumpkins, eager to show true faithfulness to the Sol, all without a body or mind.

This world is part of 2 worlds: STARPHANTOM & STARPHANTOM2. They are interlinked which plays an important role in the world's playthrough. You must enter the Shadow Realm to surpass reality's limits and reach areas you previously couldn't have. Who knows what else lies within the dark.
    Additionally, the parkour is fairly easy since the world primarily focuses on the mechanic of interlinking worlds, making the world more or less a puzzle world - retracing familiar ground to find the correct path.
    I built this all on my own with supply help from Emuora and QwertyFab. The story is original, but I did take inspiration from the indie Metroidvania "Hollow Knight".

This entry includes 2 musical pieces transcribed by DynPlaysGT, both from the game Hollow Knight.

oh my, im dead. SOoooooooo tasty world, yumm.
    im going to winter hibernation soon, as i said.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by silly View Post
    Just wondering, are you somehow supporting copied worlds?
    lmao, its only coincidence, freakr is pro at creepy and dark worlds. Check his wotds before talking a sh!t!

Name:CAVEOFSPOOK
    growid: skullition
    This is an underground cave adventure where you navigate through the stalactites and obsidians in an effort to appease Growganoth and keep him happy.
    Features:
    -Quizzes
    -Jammers
    -Parkour!
    -VIP Room
    -Garden
    Name:  caveofspook.png
Views: 184
Size:  969.9 KB
    Last edited by Skullition; 10-29-2019 at 09:33 AM.
    a simple lvl 55 noob

SYNOPSIS:
    A group of 7 teenagers find themselves trapped inside an abandoned carnival. They forgot that visitors are allowed to stay until 6PM only. It's already 7pm so they make the decision of spending the night in the carnival tent. They didn't know that a demon clown lives in the same tent. Later on, the 6 teenagers were abducted and locked inside the demon clown's lair. The remaining teenager will explore the tent and will meet a survivor who needs a help. The survivor is a mechanic and he's trying to fix the hot air balloon to escape from the demon clown too. They will be able to escape and save the 6 teenagers by finishing all levels and by defeating the demon clown. (Final Boss)

I made this world with uniqueness and creepiness.

What's inside?
    - Story
    - 3 playable modes (Story Mode/Challenge mode/Practice Mode)
    - Creepy Design
    - Hardcore Parkour
    - Quests (Deliver Banana, Goblet etc.)
    - Boss Fight
    - Memory game (Find the letters/passwords)
    - Cybots parkour
    - Howler parkour
    - Jammers, Firehouse,Pineguard etc.

Read all signs/boards at all time. Its impossible to finish it without reading.

Name:  darkcarnival.png
Views: 221
Size:  1.14 MB
    GrowID: SanaMinatozaki
    Guild: Alliance
    Guild Home: GODOFGUILD

Lightbulb SanfordHorror

World Name: SANFORDHORROR
    GrowId: Winwood
    Credits: Ucantstopme, itsderpypine,popsmoke

World has:
    •Punch and Zombie Jammers
    •Pineapple Guardian
    •Ghost Charm
    •Weather Machine Spooky, and Wallpaper
    • Music (Military Radio)
    •Halloween Blocks
    •Parkour/Maze
    •Adventure Item Mechanics
    •Story
    •Facts about Halloween
    •Vip Area
    •Pixel Art
    •Freshly Built (New)

World Description:
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Don’t wait for opportunity. Create it.
    Ways to contact me:
    Instagram: Winwoodgt
    Discord: Winwood#0566
    In-game: WiNwOoD
    May you have a pleasant day ahead

Quote Originally Posted by Winwood View Post
    World Name: SANFORDHORROR
    GrowId: Winwood
    Credits: Ucantstopme, itsderpypine,popsmoke

World has:
    •Punch and Zombie Jammers
    •Pineapple Guardian
    •Ghost Charm
    •Weather Machine Spooky, and Wallpaper
    • Music (Military Radio)
    •Halloween Blocks
    •Parkour/Maze
    •Adventure Item Mechanics
    •Story
    •Facts about Halloween
    •Vip Area
    •Pixel Art
    •Freshly Built (New)

World Description:
    I concede defeat huhu, joke! Well done bro!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Techy View Post

- Elegy for the Stars

I am speechless, this is awesome?! Woohoo! Now I already know who are my top 3
    Hey there folks, come and join us in our very special Secret Santa 2019 ⛄

By clicking this link❄
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ret-Santa-2019

IGN: Kaito
    World: KAITO
    Instagram: @kaitonatics

Default DarkSoulHunter

This is my Halloween World Building Contest entry.
    This is actually my first attempt to any building/wotd contest and I'm proud of the outcome
    The story, the characters, the names "Dark Soul Hunter" and "Purple Void Seekers" are all just created
    by my imagination and non-existing.
    The pixel arts and overall design of the world are also my original which I based from the story first.

The world has the necessary jammers (PZ) as well as pineapple guardian.
    It has music (big thanks to SilicaChan for making me a music exclusive for this world)
    It uses nothingness weather machine and Halloween items.
    It also contains a floating vip area leading to some halloween info.

STORY:
    Every year, on the eve of Halloween, a supernatural being called Dark Soul Hunter haunts the evil men.
    He only appears once a year to give people a chance to change and become better.
    Midnight is coming near and the Dark Soul Hunter together with his Purple Void Seekers are out there
    to scan the level of evil inside every man and suck their souls from their body to be punished if you are not worthy to live.
    Everybody runs and try to escape because nobody wants to be scanned and find out the truth about themselves.
    But is there really a reason to run at all?
    Or is there just no way out?

WORLD: DarkSoulHunter
    IGN: Flyxx
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Default My entry for contest world.

World name: TUTANKHAMUNCURSE
    Grow ID: Edmush

It was a boring night and you decided to go and visit some houses and you stumbled upon this old & creepy building that has been there for years. You decided to dig out the old books and found a book that has notes in it and your spooky-venture begins..

Name:  tutankhamuncurse.png
Views: 230
Size:  1.09 MB

• Punch & Zombie Jammer

• Xenonite Crystal

• Destroyer NAONG - music by MonstoR

• VIP room

• Newly made world

• Has some new game mechanics

• Has a spooky storyline with abit of choices in the end

• Some Halloween facts

Credited those that helped me or gave me ideas in the world!

Goodluck to everyone participating!
    Last edited by Azure; 10-29-2019 at 05:37 AM.
    IGN: Edmush
    Level: 91
    WOTDs: 28
    Growtopia since October 2013
    Forums since September 2014

Sponsored Item:
    The Gungnir (Yes, xAzureHKF is me.)

#AIRANCIENTS Guild Master

Apologies for the mishap haha I got confused with the timezone. Please continue submitting your entries The contest is still ongoing until the deadline we mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    Apologies for the mishap haha I got confused with the timezone. Please continue submitting your entries the contest is still ongoing until the deadline we mentioned.
    Thank you I had a mini heart attack
    IGN: ZyWick

Every Betrayal
    Every Alliance
    Every Risk
    Every Sacrifice
    Every Oath
    Every Death

is all #ForTheThrone

BroadLake Hospital

Introduction

~ Is an abandoned hospital world that has been carefully perfected with the real life details when it came to the set of atmosphere and lighting. It mainly catches 3 categories which are story/parkour/adventure

Story

~ Why would I tell you the story, hmm? Carefully understand the story of the world if you wish to know it.

Oh? Complaining about you aiming for an overall story? Dont worry, because at the end of the story, a summary board will be there to help the people who didnt read or understand the story/dialogues.

Features

This world shines in many ways:

Render

Though the 1st render may look weird on the render, remember that I focused on the in-game experience rather than an image for people to see.

Whilst the 2nd render may have a lot of gaps, remember that it is an extension and not another different world.

Main world
    Name:  broadlakehospital.png
Views: 204
Size:  1.44 MB

Extra world
    Name:  broadlakehospital1.png
Views: 201
Size:  712.0 KB

Note: Renders may not be updated.

Ign: Cahtster
    //include <iostream>
    usingnamespace std;

Int main([])
    /*{
    Int, x; y
    cout >> "Aaa aa a a a a a/n;
    cin >> "x"
    Cout << "cin", cin:
    Return 0
    }
    }
    */
    Huge THANKS for astigmat for correcting the spelling of code! ^-^

Master Sorcerer

CURSEDMEMORIES

Name:  8BC83383-4562-497F-B4BB-8768C850F30E.png
Views: 202
Size:  816.2 KB

IGN: ROOTbeerr

James is tortured by his past. When he enters a dark portal to save his friend, he’s forced to relive the loss and grief of his past.

2 worlds, connected to add more gameplay/story (CURSEDMEMORIES2)

Top of my world is covered by the event border why do those have to exist

Uses Halloween blocks

Puzzles, parkour, adventure items

VIP room

Made to be thematic but at the same time has unique gameplay mechanics.

Newly built for this contest
    Last edited by ROOTbeerr; 10-30-2019 at 01:34 AM.
    This space is empty, just like the space in my skull.

TheTombofGrowganoth
    by (IGN) ZyWick

A very quick description: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Name:  thetombofgrowganoth.png
Views: 210
Size:  1.06 MB
    IGN: ZyWick

Every Betrayal
    Every Alliance
    Every Risk
    Every Sacrifice
    Every Oath
    Every Death

is all #ForTheThrone