Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: New suggestion : Please read !!!

  1. #1
    Lesser Knight LBForce_GT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    56

    Lightbulb New suggestion : Please read !!!

    Hi! I've came up to a new idea, please read and give me your opinion! ^_^

    Growtopia is getting a little boring / repetitive. What about making daily quests that takes a little time? I'm not talking about : deliver [items] or complete X surgeries.

    For example, an NPC would be placed in a world, giving you some quests to do.
    Imagine you click on that NPC, he will tell you : "Hello friend, help me with delivering this box to my friend who lives on top of the mountain." When you accept, you will get a ticket (untradable) which will send you to a parkour world and give the box to the person to complete the quest.
    The ticket will be useable for 24 hours, till the player has completed the mission. When done, the player will receive an amount of tokens.
    Tokens will be exchanged for untradable prizes (to avoid this being a way to profit) in a new store section.
    Of coure, there will be many different quests, each one is different for each player. Some examples : Complete a parkour - Do some trades - Kill players - (I'm out of ideas but you can suggest some thank you) - ...

    What do you think of this idea? Let me know

  2. #2
    Squire PlushXD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Where i live
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LBForce_GT View Post
    Hi! I've came up to a new idea, please read and give me your opinion! ^_^

    Growtopia is getting a little boring / repetitive. What about making daily quests that takes a little time? I'm not talking about : deliver [items] or complete X surgeries.

    For example, an NPC would be placed in a world, giving you some quests to do.
    Imagine you click on that NPC, he will tell you : "Hello friend, help me with delivering this box to my friend who lives on top of the mountain." When you accept, you will get a ticket (untradable) which will send you to a parkour world and give the box to the person to complete the quest.
    The ticket will be useable for 24 hours, till the player has completed the mission. When done, the player will receive an amount of tokens.
    Tokens will be exchanged for untradable prizes (to avoid this being a way to profit) in a new store section.
    Of coure, there will be many different quests, each one is different for each player. Some examples : Complete a parkour - Do some trades - Kill players - (I'm out of ideas but you can suggest some thank you) - ...

    What do you think of this idea? Let me know

    sounds like the ringmaster and crazy jim's quests but with extra steps tbh
    Why doesn’t Mexico have an Olympic team?

    Because everybody who can run, jump and swim are already in the U.S.


    >Froggy Out

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer Rimuoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Indonesia, Bekasi
    Posts
    1,954

    Default

    And after u already get token from Npc u need wait tomorrow? Or the npc will gone like when we defeat crime
    🇮🇩Rimuoi


    Play Growtopia Since August 2018 (actually 2016 but only 1month)


    Instagram: @Rimuoi._


    Signature copied from ephus

  4. #4
    Lesser Knight LBForce_GT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rimuoi View Post
    And after u already get token from Npc u need wait tomorrow? Or the npc will gone like when we defeat crime
    He will spawn in random worlds, when the world is empty he will disappear. Idk.

  5. #5
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Latvia
    Posts
    208

    Default

    The trading quests won't work, a person can go on an alt and trade with the alt.
    IGN: TheGodHere

    Pm me in forums if you need a friend!

    Join Forumers United.

    All for one and one for all, we are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.


    https://discord.gg/2pKjUsQ

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer Rimuoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Indonesia, Bekasi
    Posts
    1,954

    Default

    My suggestion is like this we can summon the npc from item called crazyjim remote (can got the remote from Locke or lockbot) then u can do quest 1/day
    Name:  PicsArt_10-19-03.07.55.png
Views: 41
Size:  636.2 KB
    🇮🇩Rimuoi


    Play Growtopia Since August 2018 (actually 2016 but only 1month)


    Instagram: @Rimuoi._


    Signature copied from ephus

  7. #7

    Default

    thats a very great idea, and there could be levels with prizes and all of them are untrd too, with different effects ofcourse, that would be awesome
    Luffy asks all the important questions, so you dont have to ask them
    sees mermaid for the first time
    luffy: so, can you poop?

  8. #8
    Lesser Wizard SeaAce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    The Ocean
    Posts
    337

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rimuoi View Post
    My suggestion is like this we can summon the npc from item called crazyjim remote (can got the remote from Locke or lockbot) then u can do quest 1/day
    Name:  PicsArt_10-19-03.07.55.png
Views: 41
Size:  636.2 KB
    This looks pretty good. :O
    I make low-quality content.


    Most Recent video: (My videos aren't usually like this)


    IGN: SeaAce
    Instagram: Spades.gt

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer Rimuoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Indonesia, Bekasi
    Posts
    1,954

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SeaAce View Post
    This looks pretty good. :O
    Thanks
    🇮🇩Rimuoi


    Play Growtopia Since August 2018 (actually 2016 but only 1month)


    Instagram: @Rimuoi._


    Signature copied from ephus

  10. #10
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    no have
    Posts
    381

    Default henlo

    ok yes its a cool idea
    but imagine filling your backpack with untradeable items

    hecc

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •