Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Stardew Valley

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer Cahtster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    r/DDLC or #DDLC
    Posts
    2,697

    Default Stardew Valley

    Please. I want someone to share something in common. Most games i can only play is stardew... soooo

    IMMA SHARE MINE.

    Ommmggg this feels so warm and comfy and fun to do, aaaaa


    ÒwÓ


    I have tons to share. So dont @ me. But hey, share pls. I wanna see youuurssss
    //include <iostream>
    usingnamespace std;

    Int main([])
    /*{
    Int, x; y
    cout >> "Aaa aa a a a a a/n;
    cin >> "x"
    Cout << "cin", cin:
    Return 0
    }
    }
    */
    Huge THANKS for astigmat for correcting the spelling of code! ^-^

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer Axzyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    In Your Nightmares
    Posts
    610

    Default

    Yo you play that too?! I play too but pirated version..hehe

    To be honest are you crazy to date that drunkard(shane) and my favorite girl(abigail) at the same time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Axzyte View Post
    Hi I'm Axzyte
    GrowID: Alixity
    Status: Poor

    Goals:
    Get WOTD
    Get Focused Eyes
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=400842&dateline=15630  10791Thanks for this!

  3. #3
    Lesser Knight DevilsWAND's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    36

    Default Oof

    Quote Originally Posted by Axzyte View Post
    Yo you play that too?! I play too but pirated version..hehe

    You're just like my father, he doesn't like paying for stuff, especially games.

    IGN: ToastRe

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fw1M6F-sN1s

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer DynPlaysGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Ireland  Nationality:   Polish
    Posts
    13,478

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Axzyte View Post
    Yo you play that too?! I play too but pirated version..hehe
    Just buy it on Steam.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    no context
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohlid View Post
    dywinnie u can start pweeb with me owo we can bwender s togwetter :3 pwetty pwease

    oh yeah btw my discord is @Dynnie#3475

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Cahtster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    r/DDLC or #DDLC
    Posts
    2,697

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Axzyte View Post
    Yo you play that too?! I play too but pirated version..hehe

    To be honest are you crazy to date that drunkard(shane) and my favorite girl(abigail) at the same time?
    Yooooooo i play pirateeeddd versiooonn tooooo!!!! Were such poor peopleeesssss!!!!!

    No i am not crazy, hes got a golden heart when he opens up and his chickens, perfect. I havent really gotten to known much about harvey, sam, and sebastian, and lancelot (elliott) since i dont wanna break someones heart just for the sake of curiousity so i might be planning on a different save files lol

    And yes, abigal, the girl who will never stop eating her favorite amethyst lol.
    //include <iostream>
    usingnamespace std;

    Int main([])
    /*{
    Int, x; y
    cout >> "Aaa aa a a a a a/n;
    cin >> "x"
    Cout << "cin", cin:
    Return 0
    }
    }
    */
    Huge THANKS for astigmat for correcting the spelling of code! ^-^

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer Cloverlord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    2,263

    Default

    Stardew Valley is an awesome game. Definitely one that I think everyone should check out.
    IGN: Cloverlord
    Current level: 107
    Discord: Cloverleaf#0258
    Instagram: @cloverlordgt
    My shop world: LIQUIDMARKET.

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer Axzyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    In Your Nightmares
    Posts
    610

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cahtster View Post
    Yooooooo i play pirateeeddd versiooonn tooooo!!!! Were such poor peopleeesssss!!!!!

    No i am not crazy, hes got a golden heart when he opens up and his chickens, perfect. I havent really gotten to known much about harvey, sam, and sebastian, and lancelot (elliott) since i dont wanna break someones heart just for the sake of curiousity so i might be planning on a different save files lol

    And yes, abigal, the girl who will never stop eating her favorite amethyst lol.
    Plus I am not allowed to play games,im gaming secretly.

    Shane only loves beer lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Axzyte View Post
    Hi I'm Axzyte
    GrowID: Alixity
    Status: Poor

    Goals:
    Get WOTD
    Get Focused Eyes
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=400842&dateline=15630  10791Thanks for this!

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer loyalty's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    happy thoughts
    Posts
    1,471

    Default

    hell yes abigail is bae
    真の幸福を達成.




Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •