Thread: Fix Physco Bunny Glitch

Exclamation Fix Physco Bunny Glitch

Few months ago i was got scammed with phyco bunny scam, i thought this scam (glitch) fixed by developers, How this scam works?
    Like usually, The scammer told to you to put WL in the prepared world designed by him, I ensured the door (house entrace) isn't open for public, when i dropped the rare item (Bagpipe, it cost 30 wl) and BOOM, He used the physco bunny to me, I killed and moved to white door and the scammer respawned and him spawned in the place before i was kiled and he took my item and gone. (pls apologise my grammar). I hope this glitch will be fixed by developer

Quote Originally Posted by Meika24 View Post
    Few months ago i was got scammed with phyco bunny scam, i thought this scam (glitch) fixed by developers, How this scam works?
    Like usually, The scammer told to you to put WL in the prepared world designed by him, I ensured the door (house entrace) isn't open for public, when i dropped the rare item (Bagpipe, it cost 30 wl) and BOOM, He used the physco bunny to me, I killed and moved to white door and the scammer respawned and him spawned in the place before i was kiled and he took my item and gone. (pls apologise my grammar). I hope this glitch will be fixed by developer
    It's not a glitch actually. It's a scam trick, don't every drop your item randomly. It's your fault though trying to play with those people. If you want to sell item you can use trade. If they're offering a very high offer and told you to drop the item, that's totally fake. Stay safe!
    Ign/GrowID: Artlos
    Just be yourself don't try to be others
    And don't give up to reach your dream.

Click here to read my suggestion!

Quote Originally Posted by ArtloS View Post
    It's not a glitch actually. It's a scam trick, don't every drop your item randomly. It's your fault though trying to play with those people. If you want to sell item you can use trade. If they're offering a very high offer and told you to drop the item, that's totally fake. Stay safe!
    I think he's referring to a respawn glitch. He did mentioned the scammer respawning inside the enclosed space he was in but never mentioned a checkpoint there.

I might be wrong though
    IGN: CandleJack

Quote Originally Posted by CandleJack View Post
    I think he's referring to a respawn glitch. He did mentioned the scammer respawning inside the enclosed space he was in but never mentioned a checkpoint there.

I might be wrong though
    Yes, that's what i mean