Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Came back to Growtopia with new account, tapjoy offers aren't games anymore

  1. #1

    Default Came back to Growtopia with new account, tapjoy offers aren't games anymore

    Is it just me, or am I the only one with the tapjoy offers with "fill out this survey" and stuff that include you needing to pay? I remember gaining gems from downloading games and playing them, or reaching a certain point. Did Ubisoft change the offers? Or does it have to do with my age that I entered in the slider when I downloaded the game?
    My favorite item is the diamond flashaxe, though I can't afford it.

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer Axzyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    In Your Nightmares
    Posts
    611

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Traiist View Post
    Is it just me, or am I the only one with the tapjoy offers with "fill out this survey" and stuff that include you needing to pay? I remember gaining gems from downloading games and playing them, or reaching a certain point. Did Ubisoft change the offers? Or does it have to do with my age that I entered in the slider when I downloaded the game?
    for me nope
    Quote Originally Posted by Axzyte View Post
    Hi I'm Axzyte
    GrowID: Alixity
    Status: Poor

    Goals:
    Get WOTD
    Get Focused Eyes
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=400842&dateline=15630  10791Thanks for this!

  3. #3

    Default

    I figured out that the age requirements are 13+. I did it, but then I noticed it said "Personal Settings: Tapjoy Disabled" how do I disable this? I went to my personal settings, but it's not there.
    My favorite item is the diamond flashaxe, though I can't afford it.

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer xKaizoku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    6,377

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Traiist View Post
    I figured out that the age requirements are 13+. I did it, but then I noticed it said "Personal Settings: Tapjoy Disabled" how do I disable this? I went to my personal settings, but it's not there.
    delete the game reinstall


    Visit My Crime/Bait Shop
    INK

  5. #5

    Default

    I did. Reinstalled, age 13 exactly. Still nothing. I checked personal settings as well.
    My favorite item is the diamond flashaxe, though I can't afford it.

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer xKaizoku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    6,377

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Traiist View Post
    I did. Reinstalled, age 13 exactly. Still nothing. I checked personal settings as well.
    why did u put 13 again
    try put like 20 or higher


    Visit My Crime/Bait Shop
    INK

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xKaizoku View Post
    why did u put 13 again
    try put like 20 or higher
    Did that as well. I got the "earn free gems offer" but it's all those websites with pop-ups and surveys still.

    Perhaps I put my age too high? I'm not sure at this point
    My favorite item is the diamond flashaxe, though I can't afford it.

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer ooopsi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    I don't think so
    Posts
    1,165

    Default

    I am offered some games to download but my friend isn't, I have android and he has IOS for reference.
    "You don't have to brush all your teeth, only the ones you want to keep."

    I made a suggestion to revive most dead activities and to stabilize most unbalanced matters in the game, be sure to check it out here!

  9. #9
    Lesser Wizard Florina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Medieval age
    Posts
    109

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Traiist View Post
    Did that as well. I got the "earn free gems offer" but it's all those websites with pop-ups and surveys still.

    Perhaps I put my age too high? I'm not sure at this point
    maybe because your device does not allow tapjoy.
    Quitted, this is the end for waiting growtopia..
    However,
    WILL BE BACK SOME DAYS.


    Hey, nice to meet ya!

    Kranken Giveaway Thread

    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

    Goals
    Be lvl 125( lvl 79 )
    Have 2 magplant [nope]

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Florina View Post
    maybe because your device does not allow tapjoy.
    Some devices don't allow tapjoy? How do you enable this?
    My favorite item is the diamond flashaxe, though I can't afford it.

  11. #11

    Default

    Figured it out. Anyone still getting these weird offers? Name:  ED6D449F-6B37-412C-A7F0-A3A4F9F8D0F7.png
Views: 39
Size:  582.8 KB
    My favorite item is the diamond flashaxe, though I can't afford it.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •