Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Major Scam that exists at this very moment.

Default Major Scam that exists at this very moment.

I wont single out this time, since my last thread got deleted. I havent broken any rules in this post so, you dont have the rights to delete it boi.

As i said in the title, there is a major and a old scammer that has been scamming for 2 years nonstop, just realize that this guy is a level 125, have 2 alts and is a major threat to the game and he must be banned, he generally wanders through; buyghc/seeds/buyrayman/show, aiming for 0-35 leveled people with expensive items. He also has a world called (****) a dropgame world made of nearly 90 shifty blocks (7wls each) and now, lets talk about how he scams so you guys could be aware of him, i will introduce it to you step by step.

I will just leave a screenshot of the world and censor my name, so he wont jam me by going to my world and burning it because of exposing him out.

1-He finds a random person from the worlds that i said and lets just say a random name for example (cba1234) who is leveled from 0-35, he meets the growtopian, tells him to "trd,Trade" and gives him 10 world locks for free, then leaves the world without saying nothing.

2-After nearly 5 minutes he goes to the growtopians world in this example its cba1234 and tells him to go to his world, once you go to his world there will also be a "random" guy that who seems that is a random guy but in reality, that guy mostly is his alt/friend he will pull you and the other to the dropping places, afterwards he will give you both 2 wls more, the "random" guy saying "i got free 12 wls lol" pretending to be a random person. Then he will drop a prize of 15 wls in the middle of the world, and leave just by saying "drop best win prize i leave world"

3-His friend will let you win the prize at first and ask you random questions like, "where are you from, how much is ur rayman, buy wings" and so on, his friend will drop 5-10 wls, the victim mostly drops 15wls and more to pass his friend, the owner enters (checks the cctv) and gives you the prize 15 wls, then makes the prize 25 wls,

4-At the second turn, his friend will tell you "let me win plz i need wls" and they will let you win for like 4 rounds in a row, giving you a total of 75 wls, in order to gain your trust.

5-After some wins, his friend will pass you no matter how many wls you drop, and get the Diamond lock prize,(to make you greedy and drop even more)

6-Depending on how rich you are, they will try to scam you directly proportional, if you look like a guy who has a rayman as his best item, they will try to get the 10-15 or even more dls, if you have dhorns, they will try to get the (50-75 wls) and so on.

7-And now they will let you win even more like 10-20 Dls if they realize that you are so rich, if they dont realise you are that much rich, they will scam the 5 dls for example, and the prize will always be more depending on the round (1st round-15wls,2-25wls,3-35 or 50wls,4-1dl,5-1dl,6-2dls,7-250wls,8-5dls,9-5dls) if you seem like a rich person they will let you win maximum 20 dls (by the way the wls that you will be getting is also directly proportional), and then drop a prize of 50,75 dls and leave the world, at this very moment if you drop more than the prize his friend will throw a psychotic bunny on you, if you are far from his friend, the owner will set up a door the the dropgame world and write /ban cba1234 on the chat once his friend gives a signal to the owner that you dropped, the owner will instantly enter to the world and ban you, or ultimately, if you have a friend near you protecting you from possible bans/bunnies if you drop, his friend will give a signal to the owner again once you drop and address change the world, moving you to the white door, and leaving the dls on the dropping places.

Best way to avoid this scam is to report the owner/his friend/the world and leave the place immediately since you cant know what they are gonna do/when they are going to scam you, you cant know the limit.

If a guardian/moderator/administrator is reading this please investigate this, they are major threats to the community and harming growtopians/growtopia, constantly leading them to quit the game.

Additional Screenshots :

Name:  abcdeef.png
Views: 354
Size:  32.3 KBName:  abcdfe.PNG
Views: 349
Size:  43.3 KB Name:  Ekran Alıntısı123.PNG
Views: 356
Size:  131.4 KB

i will also edit the post when i see more setups.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow, what if i just get his wls (since he wants my trust), and drop, without losing any of my wls. And in the end, i'll just gtfo. Free wls, nothing illegal right?
    Have some Chocolate to make your day better! 🍫

Sometimes..i just wonder..what if..what if memes..were a currency..But then you realize that you're from Europe.

Stupidity has no limits

Cat memes and Dank memes are the best. Don't @ me

Quote Originally Posted by Stupido View Post
    Wow, what if i just get his wls (since he wants my trust), and drop, without losing any of my wls. And in the end, i'll just gtfo. Free wls, nothing illegal right?
    Participating or even watching can get you punished too. Imo, they'd deserve to be trolled though...

Quote Originally Posted by Climper View Post
    Participating or even watching can get you punished too. Imo, they'd deserve to be trolled though...
    Oh shoot, then the 10wls, he "gives" to me in a said world.
    Ima keep them and do the vanishing card.
    Have some Chocolate to make your day better! 🍫

Sometimes..i just wonder..what if..what if memes..were a currency..But then you realize that you're from Europe.

Stupidity has no limits

Cat memes and Dank memes are the best. Don't @ me

I don't see how this is a major scam. It's just a manipulative way to host a drop game.

Exclamation lol! found a way!

Even if its illegal, just let him gain ur trust by getting tons of wls and then just leave the world. may seem illegal but it creates that popular quote "Scammer gets scammed". Like if mods dont ban the scammer you should just profit off of him. Many youtubers did scam fails and never got banned so.. ye.
    -------------------------
    GrowID: UbiNochit
    Password: ************************************************** ********
    Discord: Nochit#7871
    -------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by RaySia View Post
    I don't see how this is a major scam. It's just a manipulative way to host a drop game.
    This is a major scam because 7 out of 10 falls for it.
    And its not a little scam,People have started to do this scam. And its getting popular

I have been talking about this guy for a long time, remember my old thread?
    I have probably got 250 free wls from him during the past 6 months.
    He needs to be suspended ASAP.

He just comes up to me and gives 10-50 wls randomly, and then I report him, I don't even bother going to his world.
    IGN: Ephus

- Trilingual
    - Really experienced
    - Good humour
    - Friendly

I speak fluent Finnish, Swedish and English.
    Feel free to talk to me in those languages!

"No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted."

Lesser Wizard

No don't ban him, i love getting free World Locks from time to time.. people who get scammed by this actually deserve it.

So basically, drop games are trying to revive themselves. *sigh*
    IGN: ProbablySeth
    Growtopian National Anthem:

And now a quote from yours truly...

My 8th grade teacher

You're thinking outside the box. But what you didn't know, Is that there is no box.

Banned

I saw that thread..

Sounds like 10+ free world locks. I fail to see what the problem is. Seems like a nice, generous guy.
    Been playing Growtopia since 2010.

I am a proud Hakmarian — the pope in fact!

Contact Info:

Banned

Arrow

Can you tell me world names? I need 50+wls urgently

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Axzyte View Post
    Can you tell me world names? I need 50+wls urgently
    You need to have expensive clothes like rayman and stuff, otherwise he'll ban you.

I shouldn't said this but I've been there, earned a few dls and left before my greed take over.

IGN: R4Z
    v I Provide Service To Most Stuff In Game v

Banned

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Vandaler View Post
    You need to have expensive clothes like rayman and stuff, otherwise he'll ban you.
    Aww, I needed 50+ world locks for a good set. Nevermind then

+ these kind of worlds are hardly depend on the victim's wealth tho, if the victim is noob, they will ban once u dropped 10wls, and when the victim has over 100dls, they don't hesitate to losing 1-5dls in order to gain our trust then when 200dls dropped, BOOM heart attacks
    =IGN : Crausse=

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuu Kaname View Post
    + these kind of worlds are hardly depend on the victim's wealth tho, if the victim is noob, they will ban once u dropped 10wls, and when the victim has over 100dls, they don't hesitate to losing 1-5dls in order to gain our trust then when 200dls dropped, BOOM heart attacks

As i said its directly proportional.

Exclamation

Name:  ananf.png
Views: 224
Size:  9.6 KB

Here is a screenshot of a person who got scammed like 5 minutes ago.

I tried to help him but, he didnt even respond to my private messages.

Quote Originally Posted by annesizpic View Post
    Name:  ananf.png
Views: 224
Size:  9.6 KB

Here is a screenshot of a person who got scammed like 5 minutes ago.

I tried to help him but, he didnt even respond to my private messages.
    I just visited, and saw a player get his angel wings scammed.
    IGN: Ephus

- Trilingual
    - Really experienced
    - Good humour
    - Friendly

I speak fluent Finnish, Swedish and English.
    Feel free to talk to me in those languages!

"No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted."