View Poll Results: Would you like this to be a thing?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • That would be awesome!

4 66.67%
  • That wouldn't be awesome (Reply why!)

2 33.33%

Thread: Wolf World submissions

Default Wolf World submissions

As someone that participates in the wolf daily challenge, I'd hate any more wolf worlds to be added, since it would mean I'd have to practice them crazy, too. However, it would be damn awesome if we got more wolf worlds, more variety! My suggestion is to allow people to submit worlds for the wolf worlds, just like with the WOTD, although in this case successful submissions would be transferred to a moderator's account (a sign giving credits of course), and then the player getting a reward similar to the WOTD trophy, untradable perhaps, just to be placed in their world for the honor, and also another untradable item, a wolf-related clothing to show-off! Maybe a special wolf pet that builds & breaks for you? Another thing people should be mandated to do is, the worlds would be PARKOUR only, like the rest of the wolf worlds, never too hard, and would of course have to be wolf-related. I'd love this to be a thing, it would be so damn awesome in every way! What do you think?

Lesser Wizard

I really like this idea, more wolf worlds would be super nice, +1

Quote Originally Posted by RandomGrowtopiaChicken View Post
    I really like this idea, more wolf worlds would be super nice, +1
    I agree. Even though we have quite a few parkours in the game already - I and most others would love to have even more! Especially since Wolf worlds are the most common official parkours players play.