Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: When I am about to enter random world.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Lesser Wizard Aeios's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Universe
    Posts
    253

    Default When I am about to enter random world.

    Ok here's a thing, before you enter a world there are world names on the screen of your recent visited world. But there are 1 or 2 worlds popped up even though you didn't visit "that" world. What I mean of "that" are the worlds that are named "CSN" or "CASINO".

    I accidentally clicked that world, when I entered on it. There is a portal (I don't know where it'll go cause I didn't go further). So here's my point, what if some people or new in Growtopia will accidentally clicked that world? They will be banned? And oh here's another question, Am I the only one experiencing this kind of situation where there are illegal worlds popped up on screen?

    Cause I am kinda scared right now.

    Confucius said:
    "Do not impose on others what you do not wish for yourself"


  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer JianthePro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    My home..
    Posts
    573

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aeios View Post
    Ok here's a thing, before you enter a world there are world names on the screen of your recent visited world. But there are 1 or 2 worlds popped up even though you didn't visit "that" world. What I mean of "that" are the worlds that are named "CSN" or "CASINO".

    I accidentally clicked that world, when I entered on it. There is a portal (I don't know where it'll go cause I didn't go further). So here's my point, what if some people or new in Growtopia will accidentally clicked that world? They will be banned? And oh here's another question, Am I the only one experiencing this kind of situation where there are illegal worlds popped up on screen?

    Cause I am kinda scared right now.
    4words,
    You are too precautious

    Anyways for ur question,
    U won't be banned if u aren't playing csn

    Even if ur playing it, the chances of u getting caught by a mod is still low so..
    But will u take chances?
    bored.
    80% to quit

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer Climper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    506

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by JianthePro View Post
    Anyways for ur question,
    U won't be banned if u aren't playing csn

    Even if ur playing it, the chances of u getting caught by a mod is still low so..
    But will u take chances?

    Even staying in casino worlds for too long will get you banned if caught and the mods are pretty active. Wouldn't say it's a low chance... Anyways, when you start a game, you should check the rules. So if someone who just started goes there and gets banned without even knowing it's not allowed, it's their fault. Kinda harsh, but that's how it works.

  4. #4
    Lesser Wizard Aeios's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Universe
    Posts
    253

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Climper View Post
    Even staying in casino worlds for too long will get you banned if caught and the mods are pretty active. Wouldn't say it's a low chance... Anyways, when you start a game, you should check the rules. So if someone who just started goes there and gets banned without even knowing it's not allowed, it's their fault. Kinda harsh, but that's how it works.
    Owh yeah there is a rule before playing the game when you are new but I wonder if they'll read it. Depends on them.
    Quote Originally Posted by JianthePro View Post
    4words,
    You are too precautious

    Anyways for ur question,
    U won't be banned if u aren't playing csn

    Even if ur playing it, the chances of u getting caught by a mod is still low so..
    But will u take chances?
    Chances about?

    Confucius said:
    "Do not impose on others what you do not wish for yourself"


Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •