Thread: PC AND CP PLANTING

Lesser Wizard

Default PC AND CP PLANTING

IM PLANTING USING PLOW I ALWAYS TELEPORT IM JUST THE ONE WHO USES OUR INTERNET AND ITS STABLE 50-55MBPS
    IT TOOK ME LIKE 20-30MINS PLANTING 1 WORLD IT SHOULD BE MAX OF 10 MINS ONLY...

I am experiencing similar issues.
    Frequent dc (once during wolfworld today which caused me to lose it), really long world switch times, frequent teleports to spawn (even after I've left spawn for several seconds and already performed valid actions, such as ghost punching), punches not damaging the block and blocks needing to be placed twice.

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by DeLixx View Post
    I am experiencing similar issues.
    Frequent dc (once during wolfworld today which caused me to lose it), really long world switch times, frequent teleports to spawn (even after I've left spawn for several seconds and already performed valid actions, such as ghost punching), punches not damaging the block and blocks needing to be placed twice.
    I experience exactly the same. I dont know my internet is fine my computer is fine. I can play fps game smooth but gt cant play it always teleport. Also the planting teleport from end to end of the platform.

Let me just double check... are you all using plow? And do you have Rayman's Fist equipped as well?

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    Let me just double check... are you all using plow? And do you have Rayman's Fist equipped as well?
    I just use plow and i dont wear raymans fist. But when i tried planting without plow the lag lessen idk why but thats my info

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    I've sold my plow due to ghosts (rubber boots ftw), but I do often wear my rayman if that helps.
    This also isn't anything new.
    These issues have been there for years, but it's only recently (less than a year) that it's gotten to a point where its the regular.