Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Recrueting New Growtopians Who Need Wls

  1. #1

    Default Recrueting New Growtopians Who Need Wls

    Hello Growtopians If You Were New And You Need World-Locks I am Making Little Buisness For You Guys


    In The Program List:
    Ryuu Kaname
    lolblow


    Recrueting More Please Reply!
    Last edited by TinyLucki; 10-20-2019 at 02:46 PM.

  2. #2
    Lesser Wizard Florina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Medieval age
    Posts
    109

    Default

    nice that you're helping newbies but most of newbies in the game dont use forums..


    Make Sure To Subscribe Here:
    ]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-nzdcABQDxEkb-UwfYYZMw

    and also you can just put this in your signature so you don't need to spam this.
    Quitted, this is the end for waiting growtopia..
    However,
    WILL BE BACK SOME DAYS.


    Hey, nice to meet ya!

    Kranken Giveaway Thread

    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

    Goals
    Be lvl 125( lvl 79 )
    Have 2 magplant [nope]

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer Ryuu Kaname's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    First Layer of Life
    Posts
    2,284

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TinyLucki View Post
    Hello Growtopians If You Were New And You Need World-Locks I am Making Little Buisness For You Guys








    Make Sure To Subscribe Here:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-n...DxEkb-UwfYYZMw
    I'd like to made up "Little Buisness" with you please.
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    =IGN : Crausse=

  4. #4
    Lesser Wizard lolblow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    There
    Posts
    110

    Default

    What kind of business? I'm already profiting 15-20 wls a day if I'm gonna get more tell me what's that lil business

  5. #5

    Post You Requested For Help

    Hello Ive Seen That You Requested To Help Me In My Buisness And Yes You Can I Will Soon Add You To MY Team

    About:
    Its About Hiring New People That Want World Locks In Growtopia
    Your Job Is To Be Their Mentor And Search For People Who Need Help, Clearing A World, Breaking Blocks etc
    Tip. You Can Let Him Clear A World And When HE Finish You Sell It And You Get 1 Wls And He Gets 3 Wls
    If You Are IN Please Reply in Private Message
    Subscribe Here!!!:
    [URL="https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-nzdcABQDxEkb-UwfYYZMw"]

    Thank You


    NB: I Never Scammed A Dirt!


  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer Ryuu Kaname's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    First Layer of Life
    Posts
    2,284

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TinyLucki View Post
    Hello Ive Seen That You Requested To Help Me In My Buisness And Yes You Can I Will Soon Add You To MY Team

    About:
    Its About Hiring New People That Want World Locks In Growtopia
    Your Job Is To Be Their Mentor And Search For People Who Need Help, Clearing A World, Breaking Blocks etc
    Tip. You Can Let Him Clear A World And When HE Finish You Sell It And You Get 1 Wls And He Gets 3 Wls
    If You Are IN Please Reply in Private Message
    first thing first i want to clarify, since the entire existing person who's using forum at the moment "were" new, and im pretty sure they are also (literally all the players) wanting world locks, just bear in mind it's plural since it's all based on your original post in this thread.

    secondly, how can you offer us world locks when it comes to charity and the team, it doesn't make any sense.

    Lastly, Can You Please Stop Typing Like This, It Irritates My Eyes. Also Please Note That
    =IGN : Crausse=

  7. #7
    Lesser Wizard ffakke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Hero Academy
    Posts
    497

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuu Kaname View Post
    first thing first i want to clarify, since the entire existing person who's using forum at the moment "were" new, and im pretty sure they are also (literally all the players) wanting world locks, just bear in mind it's plural since it's all based on your original post in this thread.

    secondly, how can you offer us world locks when it comes to charity and the team, it doesn't make any sense.

    Lastly, Can You Please Stop Typing Like This, It Irritates My Eyes. Also Please Note That
    I love your style

  8. #8
    Lesser Wizard lolblow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    There
    Posts
    110

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuu Kaname View Post
    first thing first i want to clarify, since the entire existing person who's using forum at the moment "were" new, and im pretty sure they are also (literally all the players) wanting world locks, just bear in mind it's plural since it's all based on your original post in this thread.

    secondly, how can you offer us world locks when it comes to charity and the team, it doesn't make any sense.

    Lastly, Can You Please Stop Typing Like This, It Irritates My Eyes. Also Please Note That
    XD

  9. #9

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuu Kaname View Post
    first thing first i want to clarify, since the entire existing person who's using forum at the moment "were" new, and im pretty sure they are also (literally all the players) wanting world locks, just bear in mind it's plural since it's all based on your original post in this thread.

    secondly, how can you offer us world locks when it comes to charity and the team, it doesn't make any sense.

    Lastly, Can You Please Stop Typing Like This, It Irritates My Eyes. Also Please Note That
    Like It!
    Subscribe Here!!!:
    [URL="https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-nzdcABQDxEkb-UwfYYZMw"]

    Thank You


    NB: I Never Scammed A Dirt!


  10. #10
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    194

    Talking Interested

    Quote Originally Posted by TinyLucki View Post
    Hello Growtopians If You Were New And You Need World-Locks I am Making Little Buisness For You Guys


    In The Program List:
    Ryuu Kaname
    lolblow


    Recrueting More Please Reply!
    I’m interested in this I’m not new but I quit for about two years so this would help me get back into the game

  11. #11
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    133

    Default

    im interested too

    - - - Updated - - -

    well im not that new but im basically a noob now lmao
    Ign : Farmiano
    Level : 100

  12. #12

    Default Got It!

    Quote Originally Posted by Looking View Post
    I’m interested in this I’m not new but I quit for about two years so this would help me get back into the game
    Hello You Will Be Added To The Program List That Will Start In November

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Farmiano View Post
    im interested too

    - - - Updated - - -

    well im not that new but im basically a noob now lmao
    Hello You Will Be Added To The Program List That Will Start In November
    Subscribe Here!!!:
    [URL="https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-nzdcABQDxEkb-UwfYYZMw"]

    Thank You


    NB: I Never Scammed A Dirt!


  13. #13
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    194

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TinyLucki View Post
    Hello You Will Be Added To The Program List That Will Start In November

    - - - Updated - - -



    Hello You Will Be Added To The Program List That Will Start In November
    Is there any details on this like what will we be doing?

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •