Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Changes that need to be made to Pet Battles

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer Deftera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    The Getsuyo Shrine
    Posts
    3,608

    Default Changes that need to be made to Pet Battles

    1. Dryad’s skill should be nerfed, the damage can remain the same, but the healing needs to be reduced to 15-20, this would at least stop nullifying Possession’s effect and get rid of boredom decks that aren’t even trying to battle at all by wasting time of others

    2. Remove all TOURNAMENT worlds except for one, this can stop boosters and get rid of deck sniping by making it a REAL competition, can also stop most worlds from being empty

    3. It’s time to add skills into the new pets, the current battle pet meta has rusted and is the same old skills over and over, it gets boring without people testing new skills with new decks

    4. Frog's cooldown should increase to 15 (Originally 12) seconds while Dirt pet's cooldown should decrease to 25 (Originally 40) seconds
    Last edited by Deftera; Today at 05:21 AM.
    IGN: Deftera
    Just a Touhou fan and weeb
    Latest Youtube Video:


    Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    I have a heart?
    Quote Originally Posted by effanx11 View Post
    Do you love dragons with your brain?

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    no have
    Posts
    566

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deftera View Post
    1. Dryad’s skill should be nerfed, the damage can remain the same, but the healing needs to be reduced to 15, this would at least stop nullifying Possession’s effect and get rid of boredom decks that aren’t even trying to battle at all by wasting time of others
    dryad - ok maybe 15-20 heal is a good amount
    they can't get rid of boredom decks unless they revamp absorb, reanimate, deer, dawn of the dead, regrowth, aqua silk (eh).
    personally I like boredom decks but I'm a bit of a troll myself

    Quote Originally Posted by Deftera View Post
    2. Remove all TOURNAMENT worlds except for one, this can stop boosters and get rid of deck sniping by making it a REAL competition, can also stop most worlds from being empty
    yes
    also would be easier to find boosters if they are

    Quote Originally Posted by Deftera View Post
    3. It’s time to add skills into the new pets, the current battle pet meta has rusted and is the same old skills over and over, it gets boring without people testing new skills with new decks
    yes this 100%

    Quote Originally Posted by Deftera View Post
    4. Frog and Dirt pet’s cooldown slowdown time period should be reduced by 2 seconds, which is 3 and 8 seconds respectively
    would really mess up a lot of decks, which would drop their price (cancid especially, the combo would be completely broken, along with ds sheep (if I'm not mistaken).
    yea it would be a good thing to remove 'skill-less' decks, it would mess up decks a lot of people use, since spit mud is very common. While annoying, I don't think it should be changed
    but that's just my opinion

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer Deftera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    The Getsuyo Shrine
    Posts
    3,608

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MystZ View Post
    dryad - ok maybe 15-20 heal is a good amount
    they can't get rid of boredom decks unless they revamp absorb, reanimate, deer, dawn of the dead, regrowth, aqua silk (eh).
    personally I like boredom decks but I'm a bit of a troll myself



    yes
    also would be easier to find boosters if they are



    yes this 100%



    would really mess up a lot of decks, which would drop their price (cancid especially, the combo would be completely broken, along with ds sheep (if I'm not mistaken).
    yea it would be a good thing to remove 'skill-less' decks, it would mess up decks a lot of people use, since spit mud is very common. While annoying, I don't think it should be changed
    but that's just my opinion
    I have changed my opinion, frog and dirt pet's mud is fine, but cooldown of frog needs to be 15 seconds, dirt pet's cooldown is really high, it needed to be reduced to 25 seconds
    IGN: Deftera
    Just a Touhou fan and weeb
    Latest Youtube Video:


    Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    I have a heart?
    Quote Originally Posted by effanx11 View Post
    Do you love dragons with your brain?

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer Deftera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    The Getsuyo Shrine
    Posts
    3,608

    Default

    Bumping, if you have anymore suggestions don't hesitate to leave them here
    IGN: Deftera
    Just a Touhou fan and weeb
    Latest Youtube Video:


    Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    I have a heart?
    Quote Originally Posted by effanx11 View Post
    Do you love dragons with your brain?

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •