Thread: Super Supporter

Lesser Knight

Default Super Supporter

I have purchased a subscription token in the game, but did not receive super supporter status, this was very confusing to me. I talked to support about it and they said I need to spend $25 in gems, while I spent $50 on the subscription and said that it doesn’t count and I need to purchase gems in order to get Super Supporter.

Purchasing a subscription should count toward getting super supporter since I am still supporting the game by giving them money, same as people who purchase gems are supporting the game by giving them money. It doesn’t make sense that it doesn’t count.

You can blame the hackers for that
    h

Quote Originally Posted by FogStar View Post
    I have purchased a subscription token in the game, but did not receive super supporter status, this was very confusing to me. I talked to support about it and they said I need to spend $25 in gems, while I spent $50 on the subscription and said that it doesn’t count and I need to purchase gems in order to get Super Supporter.

Purchasing a subscription should count toward getting super supporter since I am still supporting the game by giving them money, same as people who purchase gems are supporting the game by giving them money. It doesn’t make sense that it doesn’t count.
    Probably the subscription tokens bundle has too much perks to it already. I think to get the Super Supporter, you need to purchase only gem packages.
    IGN [MOBILE/PC] Pokekid123

Insta account: @pokekidgt

I don’t farm. Just chill.

Quote Originally Posted by Astigmatisme View Post
    You can blame the hackers for that
    Good point. I was actually going to saythis was a good and logical suggestion until I realised it can be semi-abused maybe by hackers.

Still...the only way it would be is if they sold accounts and stuff, so the suggestion should still be considered, but I really didn't think abou the hackers before. Thanks for bring it up.
    They are two types of people in the world. Me and not me.