Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: Hiring builders for autoslide farm with bfg

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer Recreate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Watching Shrek 5
    Posts
    2,955

    Default Hiring builders for autoslide farm with bfg

    Requirements:


    Payment:
    The payment will be ( Price of materials + 4dls )
    for all 20 sets.

    Q: what if I can't afford to built all 20 sets at once?
    A: you can still build but it will be ( Price of materials + 20wls ) per world. And when you finish all 20, you will get your 2dls bonus.

    If you are interested you can contact me here or on my Instagram.


    EXAMPLE:
    https://s3.amazonaws.com/world.growt...m/lewdbfgi.png
    Last edited by Recreate; 10-24-2019 at 03:28 AM.
    [ IGN ]: PandoRika
    [ Instagram ]: @pando_rika

    Status: DEAD

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Brexit means Brexit.
    Posts
    1,417

    Default

    Hi pando

    Fancy meeting you here
    I can't change my past. Thats why I live in the present and fix my future.

    Growtopian name- FurtherMaths

  3. #3

    Default

    Im kinda interested but i dont get it, the part not too fast? Wdym,
    "I was not delivered unto this world in DEFEAT!."
    In Game Name: Miocnel




    FOLLOW MY IG:miocnel_gt

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer Recreate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Watching Shrek 5
    Posts
    2,955

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vlatrex View Post
    Im kinda interested but i dont get it, the part not too fast? Wdym,
    If you slide too fast you will miss to plant seeds down.
    [ IGN ]: PandoRika
    [ Instagram ]: @pando_rika

    Status: DEAD

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer R4Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    IDK..I'm lost...
    Posts
    2,750

    Default

    Just a tip, it would be much better if u have snowman set. U can just build the farm using platforms which are cheaper than sliding block

    IGN: R4Z
    v I Provide Service To Most Stuff In Game v



  6. #6
    Lesser Wizard Oakum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Out of my mind.
    Posts
    494

    Default

    It only takes 20 minutes to build one (put your slippy blocks in the magplant). You're paying way too much. Anyway, if I thermonuclear blasted the worlds, would the cost of thermonuclear blasts be included in the cost of building materials?

    By the way, if you'd like me to show you how to build one quickly, message me in game.

    I also suggest going for 10 rooms that can be opened from the outside with 4 jumps. You can fill up the rest of the space with dragon gates and water. Water slows players from stealing the gems quickly, giving you enough time to kill them by closing the dragon gates. This way, you can run multiple BFG's at once without worrying about autofarmers. Once my worlds are finished, I will be able to run up to 5 BFG worlds simultaneously.
    IGN : HHH

    Farms : 40
    Magplants : 15

    Goals:
    Legendary Title : Not achieved
    Level 125 : Not achieved
    Doctor Title : Not achieved
    Bedrock Glitched World : MALPRACTICE (Fire Wand in Bedrock)

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer TeachMeHow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    A Place Far Away
    Posts
    1,548

    Default

    I wanted to build that for that. But I I really want to have like a fund world locks to buy the necessary items. Since I already have my blueprints for an auto slide farm world. But can you find me. To build but I still get paycheck but a few world locks only
    Player's Name: INVSIBILITY
    Level: 48/125
    Goals: Technically I hope I get donated a DL or anything high valuable ( Wls ). I never exprience atleast that moment Just go by M4K3U
    Description: I'm a mature person, I'm very playful

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer Lopyhupis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Lidl (Kesa on crazy)
    Posts
    1,352

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Recreate View Post
    Requirements:


    Payment:
    The payment will be ( Price of materials + 4dls )
    for all 20 sets.

    Q: what if I can't afford to built all 20 sets at once?
    A: you can still build but it will be ( Price of materials + 20wls ) per world. And when you finish all 20, you will get your 2dls bonus.

    If you are interested you can contact me here or on my Instagram.

    I’ll be creating these, 1-20, You’d better not cheap me out m9

    The names of the cleared worlds are recfarm 1-20, What blocks do you want me to use to build them?

    Could the entire BFG portion be made of rocks? Like my world lopychand1?
    Last edited by Lopyhupis; 10-23-2019 at 10:49 PM.
    Found this XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    My bad, forgot Growtopia is a mobile game as well.
    1 DL Art Contest!
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...t-1Dl-(Snakes)

    CHEAP SURG-E IN LOPYSURG

    FREE DAILY BFG IN LOPYBFG


  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer Recreate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Watching Shrek 5
    Posts
    2,955

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lopyhupis View Post
    I’ll be creating these, 1-20, You’d better not cheap me out m9

    Ofc not

    The names of the cleared worlds are recfarm 1-20, What blocks do you want me to use to build them?

    For yours I think I will use hedge

    Could the entire BFG portion be made of rocks? Like my world lopychand1?

    no sadly, I put design before fossil farm. So the overall bfg area looks nice
    I also added a link to my example farm on top, u can use it as reference or ideal. No need to copy.
    [ IGN ]: PandoRika
    [ Instagram ]: @pando_rika

    Status: DEAD

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer Recreate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Watching Shrek 5
    Posts
    2,955

    Default

    Bumping this
    [ IGN ]: PandoRika
    [ Instagram ]: @pando_rika

    Status: DEAD

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer Recreate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Watching Shrek 5
    Posts
    2,955

    Default

    Guaranteed 4dls profit
    [ IGN ]: PandoRika
    [ Instagram ]: @pando_rika

    Status: DEAD

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer Recreate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Watching Shrek 5
    Posts
    2,955

    Default

    Bumperinos
    [ IGN ]: PandoRika
    [ Instagram ]: @pando_rika

    Status: DEAD

  13. #13
    Master Sorcerer Recreate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Watching Shrek 5
    Posts
    2,955

    Default

    Bump I'm still hiring
    [ IGN ]: PandoRika
    [ Instagram ]: @pando_rika

    Status: DEAD

  14. #14
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    178

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Recreate View Post
    Bump I'm still hiring
    still hiring?

  15. #15
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oakum View Post
    It only takes 20 minutes to build one (put your slippy blocks in the magplant). You're paying way too much. Anyway, if I thermonuclear blasted the worlds, would the cost of thermonuclear blasts be included in the cost of building materials?

    By the way, if you'd like me to show you how to build one quickly, message me in game.

    I also suggest going for 10 rooms that can be opened from the outside with 4 jumps. You can fill up the rest of the space with dragon gates and water. Water slows players from stealing the gems quickly, giving you enough time to kill them by closing the dragon gates. This way, you can run multiple BFG's at once without worrying about autofarmers. Once my worlds are finished, I will be able to run up to 5 BFG worlds simultaneously.

    can you show me a examplem

  16. #16

    Default

    see windfree1

  17. #17
    Master Sorcerer Recreate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Watching Shrek 5
    Posts
    2,955

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Proxqb View Post
    still hiring?
    Yes I am...
    [ IGN ]: PandoRika
    [ Instagram ]: @pando_rika

    Status: DEAD

  18. #18
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    178

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Recreate View Post
    Yes I am...
    i can help you build as many as u want. When can we meet in game? let’s discuss there

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •