Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Ohh my goodness

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer Axzyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    In Your Nightmares
    Posts
    620

    Exclamation Ohh my goodness

    The Scare
    So me and my friend was chillin because we were bored, when this guy entered the world and said "Oi, I know ur address" then we were "ppfftttt, prove it", suddenly he SAID our exact addresswe panicked and said "Waot how did u know?" then he said he was a professional hacker.

    Panicking
    We left the world, closed the doors and windows and got to bed and got really scared.. what did I do?
    Quote Originally Posted by Axzyte View Post
    Hi I'm Axzyte
    GrowID: Alixity
    Status: Poor

    Goals:
    Get WOTD
    Get Focused Eyes
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=400842&dateline=15630  10791Thanks for this!

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer NekoWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    ?!
    Posts
    736

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Axzyte View Post
    The Scare
    So me and my friend was chillin because we were bored, when this guy entered the world and said "Oi, I know ur address" then we were "ppfftttt, prove it", suddenly he SAID our exact addresswe panicked and said "Waot how did u know?" then he said he was a professional hacker.

    Panicking
    We left the world, closed the doors and windows and got to bed and got really scared.. what did I do?
    You sure it wasn't ur friend pranking you? Otherwise damn that's creepy.
    Check out HALLOWEENESCAPE!

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer Axzyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    In Your Nightmares
    Posts
    620

    Arrow

    Quote Originally Posted by NekoWolf View Post
    You sure it wasn't ur friend pranking you? Otherwise damn that's creepy.
    I don't know, I have no friends my only friend is 50 houses away the last time I saw him was 8 years ago. Plus he is saying he invented a trainer he coded because he is a hacker..
    Quote Originally Posted by Axzyte View Post
    Hi I'm Axzyte
    GrowID: Alixity
    Status: Poor

    Goals:
    Get WOTD
    Get Focused Eyes
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=400842&dateline=15630  10791Thanks for this!

  4. #4
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Axzyte View Post
    I don't know, I have no friends my only friend is 50 houses away the last time I saw him was 8 years ago. Plus he is saying he invented a trainer he coded because he is a hacker..
    wow you only have one friend last contacted 8years ago irl?
    dude get more friends thats concerning
    IGN: HaxFrNubz

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Deftera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    The Getsuyo Shrine
    Posts
    3,310

    Default

    That's probably just a script kiddie that has nothing better to do other than giving people the scares by checking their addresses
    IGN: Deftera
    Just a Touhou fan and weeb
    Latest Youtube Video:


    Quote Originally Posted by Kranken View Post
    Thank you for pointing it out. I am sure Nintendo regularly checks the Growtopia forums for such suggestions!

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer Oma357's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    (JAMMED!)
    Posts
    1,435

    Default

    I highly doubt someone was able to pinpoint your location especially that this is growtopia we are talking about....
    Join our Jahy-Sama discord server

    https://imageproxy.ifunny.co/crop:x-20,resize:320x,crop:x800,quality:90x75/images/4a395a47cc1ac6d5c1141763cb3b5b1873f6b48f97bed31d31  0248a3523e00fb_1.jpg

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer Rimuoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Indonesia, Bekasi
    Posts
    2,008

    Default

    If he is professional hacker why not try hack mods or rich in GT? He maybe just pranking you
    🇮🇩Rimuoi


    Play Growtopia Since August 2018 (actually 2016 but only 1month)


    Instagram: @Rimuoi._


    This my Goal
    Quote Originally Posted by Gloxinia View Post
    I'm trying become a normal human that never giveup

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer Ryuu Kaname's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    First Layer of Life
    Posts
    2,284

    Default

    chill it's your school friend, jason
    =IGN : Crausse=

  9. #9
    Lesser Wizard SYNDO GT's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Growtopia
    Posts
    254

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rimuoi View Post
    If he is professional hacker why not try hack mods or rich in GT? He maybe just pranking you
    Should go do real life job instead of hacking people in gt xD. Wasted talent.
    Hello

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer Rimuoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Indonesia, Bekasi
    Posts
    2,008

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SYNDO GT View Post
    Should go do real life job instead of hacking people in gt xD. Wasted talent.
    Nonono.
    You know that someone has hacked Growtopia that time, and you have to know why that person hacked Growtopia...
    🇮🇩Rimuoi


    Play Growtopia Since August 2018 (actually 2016 but only 1month)


    Instagram: @Rimuoi._


    This my Goal
    Quote Originally Posted by Gloxinia View Post
    I'm trying become a normal human that never giveup

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer Astigmatisme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    h
    Posts
    1,853

    Default

    your home address is different than your IP (internet) address, and thus there is no way anyone can pinpoint your home address from your public IP address
    h

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer Axzyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    In Your Nightmares
    Posts
    620

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDestroyer85 View Post
    wow you only have one friend last contacted 8years ago irl?
    dude get more friends thats concerning
    1. I'm not social
    2. Strict parents
    3. My latest friend left to go to another state
    4. As long as I have my games I am not alone

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Astigmatisme View Post
    your home address is different than your IP (internet) address, and thus there is no way anyone can pinpoint your home address from your public IP address
    That was what I am thinking, how did he know my exact address tho?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuu Kaname View Post
    chill it's your school friend, jason
    1. it's Jaxon
    2. Im bullied
    3. I do remember saying my address, I have 5 classmates near me but I moved 2 houses away but the street is the same :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Axzyte View Post
    Hi I'm Axzyte
    GrowID: Alixity
    Status: Poor

    Goals:
    Get WOTD
    Get Focused Eyes
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=400842&dateline=15630  10791Thanks for this!

  13. #13
    Lesser Wizard Noobified's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    at POWFARTSV2
    Posts
    339

    Default

    it’s okay, I can be your friend. (no creepiness intended)
    ign:Noobified
    instagram:https://www.instagram.com/noobifiedgt/
    Discord: Noobified#7916

    Goals:
    Rayman’s Fist : 1/30dls
    Focused eyes: 5/100 Growtokens

    avatar by: Ghoulless
    Quote Originally Posted by Odric View Post

  14. #14
    Master Sorcerer Axzyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    In Your Nightmares
    Posts
    620

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Noobified View Post
    it’s okay, I can be your friend. (no creepiness intended)
    Quote Originally Posted by Axzyte View Post
    Hi I'm Axzyte
    GrowID: Alixity
    Status: Poor

    Goals:
    Get WOTD
    Get Focused Eyes
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=400842&dateline=15630  10791Thanks for this!

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •